Desert shoes – on sale

• Author

Hi all. After the extremely useful info given by our Marshals on snakes, scorpions, ants etc. I am sure many would be looking for a set of desert boots.

There is a sale running at a place called ‘Tactical Trading’ located next to the Harley Davidson showroom on Sheikh Zayed road. I recently got my Original Swat boots for AED 259 from there. Mine are the 6″ high ones. However the 9″ ones which most of the others in the group have is also available for AED 297.

The sale ends 4th December so hurry up and grab one before the sale ends.

November 16, 2013 at 7:56 pm #27940
    quote mohdadil:

Hi all. After the extremely useful info given by our Marshals on snakes, scorpions, ants etc. I am sure many would be looking for a set of desert boots.

There is a sale running at a place called ‘Tactical Trading’ located next to the Harley Davidson showroom on Sheikh Zayed road. I recently got my Original Swat boots for AED 259 from there. Mine are the 6″ high ones. However the 9″ ones which most of the others in the group have is also available for AED 297.

The sale ends 4th December so hurry up and grab one before the sale ends.

Interestingly enough, the ‘swat boot’ is lower and far more expensive than a similar boot (96% I have a pair of both) available from Dragon mart at 80/90AED depending on your bargaining skills ๐Ÿ˜• The Chinese version is also lighter which, when one is climbing uphill in sand to assist a brother in need, counts`!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜€

However whether you are a Swat aficionado or happy to economise and buy 3 for 1, the important stuff is as Mohdadil has mentioned above, boots in the desert are far safer that thongs, flip flops or bare feet …you have been warned :yesss:

November 17, 2013 at 6:04 am #27941

Dragon mart at 80/90AED boots are somehow good but only thing bad is sole, it will break very soon maybe two or three times if u will used. After I fixed new Sole 50AED (Shoes repair shop) now i am using since one year and happy for this ๐Ÿ˜‰

November 17, 2013 at 6:32 am #27943
    quote slatch:

Dragon mart at 80/90AED boots are somehow good but only thing bad is sole, it will break very soon maybe two or three times if u will used. After I fixed new Sole 50AED (Shoes repair shop) now i am using since one year and happy for this ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey Slatch, unusual ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I’ve been wearing mine twice a week since Jan and no issues with sole yet ๐Ÿ˜• good you managed to repair, I’ve seen the sole coming unstuck on a friends pair, he bought a tube of “Shoe Goo” from Ace and has had no problem since ๐Ÿ˜‰ caveat emptor

November 17, 2013 at 8:19 am #27947

Anyone remember the Chinese Tan Desert Shoes that were sold for 30 or 40 dirhams years ago? around 4 inches high? During bootcamp in 1997, we were given a pair each, and for four months, they went through drills and parades daily, through mud and grass and ankle deep sand and at the end of 120 days, they were still wearable…

January 18, 2014 at 2:40 pm #28677

Hey! Have been looking for a pair in Dragon Mart last Thursday – did not find any. Do any of you guys, who own a Chinese version of SWAT boots remember which shop you’ve bought them from???

January 18, 2014 at 3:31 pm #28678
    quote Alexander Podgornyi:

Hey! Have been looking for a pair in Dragon Mart last Thursday – did not find any. Do any of you guys, who own a Chinese version of SWAT boots remember which shop you’ve bought them from???

Alx you can go shop No “EBL 09”
    last week i buy one for 85 Dhs

January 18, 2014 at 3:46 pm #28679

Ohh, thanks heaps, Baher!
    Will check it out!

January 18, 2014 at 5:17 pm #28680

Hi Guys!!!!

I’ve a pair, brand new never used,in size 46 or 12 (european/american size) desert boots from Dragon Market.

Same model and color as all of us have (the tall ones).

We bought them for 85 selling for only 50!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

They are still in the box!!

Some of you has big foots??? L-) :yesss:

January 18, 2014 at 7:12 pm #28683

ill take a pair if they fit me. bring them along next drive. the only reason i didnt bother to go try and buy some is because most places never have the size for my big feet. if u still have them that is…

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.