Drive Update Record

• Author

Hi

I urge all members to update the number of drives you have completed to help us in evaluation for upgrades and convoy allocations.

DO takes pride in our safety record and we will continue to strive to maintain that. To help us, we need your help to update your records so that we all can have fun in a safe manner.

The steps to do that are given below :

1.Place the cursor on your nick name at the top of the screen.
    2.Click on “User Control Panel” in the drop down menu.
    3.Click on “Profile”.
    4.Go to the bottom of the page in the “Drives Completed” segment and update your drive for the weekend. You could give it a number and write the name of the drive, date, area, marshal name etc.
    5.Click the “Submit” button.

I hope you will help us in making this a better, safe and fun place for all.

Regards

Sajid

February 8, 2015 at 1:34 pm #31975

i have updated the drives i completed with places … as on the begining i had problem with my account and i used to inform the marshal and came for the drive at the meeting point for about 3 or 4 drives

February 8, 2015 at 2:35 pm #31977

I have updated all of my drives (1)… Hoping to fix that soon!

February 9, 2015 at 6:29 am #31979
    quote Avinash Sudheer:

i have updated the drives i completed with places … as on the begining i had problem with my account and i used to inform the marshal and came for the drive at the meeting point for about 3 or 4 drives

Good job Avinash :-BD .

However, please note that only drives done with DO should be updated.

February 9, 2015 at 1:20 pm #31980

yes saj only the drives with d.o have been listed!!!

September 2, 2015 at 3:43 am #33681

Dear Dubai Offroaders Club members,

I would kindly request you all to update the number of drives in yourprofile….This is specially for the new members who have joined the club recently and also the other members who have been driving with us since many weeks.

The motive behind this is to keep yourself updated with the number of drives you do with us which helps the Marshals in upgrading your stars based on your driving skills as well…

There is also a section where you can also update the drives cumpleted ( ur convoy level, starting point to exit point, with the leading Marshal, date ) for example :
    1- newbie, Khatam to al faya with Ahmed on 1st July 2015
    2- fewbie, badayer to al faqa with Asem on 25th July 2015

Hope to c u all soon for some fun.
    :thanks:

September 2, 2015 at 8:31 am #33683

Thanks for the info Abdalla. I updated mine to include the Marshals & Sweepers names too!! :thanks:

See you on Friday :drive:

March 14, 2016 at 10:11 pm #35334

Just a reminder for members
    Kindly update your profile

Cheers 🙂

March 15, 2016 at 6:10 am #35336

Abdalla lost count long time ago im.in every week so its gonna be a challenge to count now

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.