Dubai Offroaders – Birthday Celebrations (04OCT’12 Thursday)

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Guys, who is staying overnight?

October 3, 2012 at 5:16 am #19370
    quote Ricardo:

Guys, who is staying overnight?

I am staying overnight…
    This is one of my favourite camping spots….
    Desert mornings are always beautiful…but this spot is really special as the sun rises over the Al Faya mountains to the East…. ๐Ÿ™‚

October 3, 2012 at 1:45 pm #19376

I am staying overnight as well with my family.

October 4, 2012 at 12:57 pm #19410

With regret I have to cancel. Enjoy!

October 5, 2012 at 9:07 am #19417

Thank you very much to all for a great night. Sunrise in the desert is a must see!
    Thanks Tushar for organizing and G.Kumar for an amazing cake. And thanks to all for being there! ๐Ÿ˜€ :ymparty:

October 5, 2012 at 7:00 pm #19421

Indeed, it was an awesome get together and a wonderful group !!! :ymblushing: Certainly it is a memorable birthday celebration :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: in an entirely different ambiance, worth to recall and cherish for a long time :-BD ๐Ÿ™‚

Robinson, Michael & family, Tushar & family, Myself and family assembled at Tawi Nazwa, collected enough firewood for campfire and proceeded to the venue – Big Fall, opposite Saddle Point, Al Faya. At Al Faya we were joined by Kashmirji and a group of friends & family. Tushar led us to a good spot at Big Fall and we got settled down quickly with Rob and Michael setting up their temporary residences ๐Ÿ˜‰ Climate was amazing and we were later joined by Ahmed Bhai, Thanseer & Family, Firoz & family, Satwinder & family and Humayun. Vow!!! a great and active crowd :ymapplause:

Thanks to Tushar for the splendid wireless DJ music arrangements :thanks: Great barbecue session and a wide variety of eat and drink stuff ๐Ÿ˜‰ Sharp at 00:00 Hrs, b’day boys (Rob & Kumar) cut & distributed the cake also on behalf of the missing colleagues Jayesh and Mahaan :ymparty:

During the early morning hours we were joined by Saad Bhai and his jeepers after their night drive with specially made fruit shishas. We departed to home at around 3.30 am leaving Rob, Michael, Thanseer and Ahmed Bhai for few hours of rest and to watch the amazing sunrise in desert ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes, we missed the beautiful sunrise in desert, but for sure going to compensate with the upcoming bunch of night drives and camping :drive: :drive: :drive:

Sincere thanks to each of you for making the event grand and memorable :thanks:

October 5, 2012 at 7:01 pm #19422

Expecting pictures from the pro. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.