EarthRoamer Xpedition Vehicles.

• Author

EarthRoamer Xpedition Vehicles.
    EarthRoamer Xpedition Vehicles are designed to travel to four-wheel drive accessible, remote locations and provide a comfortable year-round camping experience without dependence on external power or utility hook ups.

More details at…
    http://www.earthroamer.com/tab_xpedition_vehicles/vehicles.html

Preserving the environment for generations to come is very important to us so we design renewable energy sources like solar and biodiesel into our systems whenever possible. All of our vehicles utilize solar energy as a primary power source for lights and appliances. To us, respect for the environment also includes the need to respect wildlife and others in the environment so we design our vehicles to be fully operational without the need for a noisy generator.

EarthRoamer XV-LT
    The EarthRoamer XV-LT is designed for 2 plus 2 (two adults and two children) camping for extended periods. Equipped with up to 90 gallons of diesel fuel and 85 gallons of fresh water, you can travel as far as you like and stay as long as you want in complete comfort. The XV-LT is your own luxury condo on the move with granite counters, convection microwave, air-conditioning, king-size bed and an enclosed shower/bathroom. Based on the Ford Super Duty F-550 four-wheel drive cab chassis, there is brawn to accompany the beauty. With a 17,950 pound gross vehicle weight rating and 10,000 pound towing capability, you can bring all your toys with you.

EarthRoamer XV-JP
    The Jeep Rubicon Unlimited based EarthRoamer XV-JP is designed to carry two adults on technical four-wheel drive trails to remote camping locations. Once in camp, the XV-JP’s Loftop™ can be deployed to provide nearly 9 feet of interior stand up height and a queen-size bed in the loft. Underneath the cantilevered loft, the rear tent can be dropped down for an additional bug free living space. The XV-JP comes equipped with 25 gallons of fresh water capacity, an inside cassette toilet, inside shower, sink and cooking facilities. Plenty of light and ventilation is provided by an abundance of screened windows. An electric fan provides additional ventilation when needed and the forced air furnace will keep you cozy on cold nights and when winter camping.

Live Your Dreams!™
    The best one-word description of an EarthRoamer Xpedition Vehicle is freedom. EarthRoamer XVs give you the freedom to travel confidently and comfortably anywhere you want, whenever you want, without concern for the weather or season. It’s the freedom to head out on a trail in the middle of Baja to a pristine secluded beach. It’s the freedom to camp safely with all the comforts of home high in the mountains – in the middle of winter!

It’s the freedom to hit the road for a four-month expedition to Alaska and wake up to a different beautiful scene outside your window every morning. Fishing, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, hunting, mountain biking, hiking, rock climbing, kayaking, photography, surfing, boating, racing – no matter what your passion, an EarthRoamer XV is the perfect base camp. EarthRoamer XVs provide the freedom to escape the stresses of everyday life and lets you enjoy nature in peaceful isolation. With an EarthRoamer XV you truly can live your dream!

Attachments:

September 11, 2008 at 4:52 pm #7287

lol the rubicon looks ridiculous but meh id have one if it could go where our jeeps go!! i didnt check the weights etc because i noticed they advertise following in all ads;
    designed to travel to four-wheel drive accessible, remote locations

September 11, 2008 at 4:57 pm #7288

perhaps im being harsh :p looks are important to me [being the shallow girl that i am] but tbh since hanging out with u lot id drive a cow if i thought id reach top of the next dune before my jeep.
    plus in favour of tht rubicon is when we decide go liwa etc omg luxury lolz.
    rest look hmm… but i think everyone here already knows my view on jeeps.
    [ps if i manage to get back for liwa trip, someone pls send me dates, i will be taking the other car not the jeep]

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.