Exciting excursion to Pink Rocks & Badayer on 7th June 2013.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

An Exciting Drive starting from Tawi Nazwa to Pink Rocks & then back on E44 at Al Badayer on 7th of June 2013.

Day and date : Friday the 7th of June ‘2013
    Drive Route : Tawi Nazwa to Pink Rocks to Al Badayer
    Drive Type : Newbee + Learners
    Meeting Point : Tawi Nazwa Shops

Direction to Reach the Meeting Point:
    On Dubai Hatta Road (E44) drive towards Hatta direction. After passing Lehbab round, drive about 10 Kms. approximately and you will reach Tawi Nizwa. Immediately after the exit to Margham, on your right hand side you can see some shops named Tawi Nazwa / Jebel Nazwa / Mountain Supermarket etc.

Meeting point Coordinates N-24.99’783ยฐ – E-55.66’198ยฐ

Meeting Point Map
    https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=205523598598372555574.0004c2a780722d6fe4870

Meeting Time : 1545Hrs.
    Drive Start: 1600Hrs.
    Drive Duration:Till sunset
    Drive Terrain: Mostly Dunes…and nice rolling ones too…

June 2, 2013 at 11:21 pm #26735

Id like to join this trip In Sha Allah.
    Maddie _ 2000 TJ

June 3, 2013 at 4:51 am #26736

Dear Ahmad,

It seems you are planning/organising a trip almost every Friday… Don’t forget my requested trip for Friday the 14 June…Also, I thought that you are going to join Ajay on the Oman trip this extended weekend… then how come you are planning a trip on 7 in Dubai??? :-\ Is it going to be like one leg in Oman and one in Dubai… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Best regards
    Kumar

June 3, 2013 at 5:36 am #26737
    quote bkumar:

Dear Ahmad,

It seems you are planning/organising a trip almost every Friday… Don’t forget my requested trip for Friday the 14 June…Also, I thought that you are going to join Ajay on the Oman trip this extended weekend… then how come you are planning a trip on 7 in Dubai??? :-\ Is it going to be like one leg in Oman and one in Dubai… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Best regards
    Kumar

That’s right Kumar I am going to e in Oman for the weekend but then what do the members who are not going to Oman do on the long weekend? I have to plan something for them, too…The drive in Dubai will be managed by the other senior members.
    ๐Ÿ™‚

June 3, 2013 at 5:54 am #26738
    quote Ahmad Pervez:

quote bkumar:

Dear Ahmad,

Best regards
    Kumar

That’s right Kumar I am going to e in Oman for the weekend but then what do the members who are not going to Oman do on the long weekend? I have to plan something for them, too…The drive in Dubai will be managed by the other senior members.
    ๐Ÿ™‚

DOs’ versatility one can always look forward to :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :thanks: Ahmad Saheb!

Kumar, :thanks: for asking the question though…sure above response will put many of us inquisitive blokes at ease now ๐Ÿ˜€

June 3, 2013 at 6:24 am #26740
    quote MaddieTJ:

Id like to join this trip In Sha Allah.

Slms MaddieTJ,
    To join the trip , click on the ‘Register for trip’ tab located on the first post … See you in the sand ! :drive:

June 4, 2013 at 4:10 am #26753

Since I’m not perfectly fit for long drives, so sadly cannot join Oman trip, this is an excellent value added to the long (mostly boring) weekend. :))
    :thanks: Ahmad for the opportunity to have some fun :yesss:

:drive:

June 4, 2013 at 2:11 pm #26764

Sanjay Mathews has kindly consented to lead this drive, do we have any volunteers to support him on this drive?

June 4, 2013 at 3:08 pm #26766

Am Just finalising my flight details. If i am back early friday then am good to join. Will let you know tomorrow.

June 4, 2013 at 4:00 pm #26767
    quote Ahmad Pervez:

Sanjay Mathews has kindly consented to lead this drive, do we have any volunteers to support him on this drive?

Hey Matthews, congrats on your maiden official lead buddy :ymapplause:
    Looks like your convoy is shaping up well with some cool drivers already in & Duncan likely to join as well ๐Ÿ™‚
    Have fun guys :yesss:

June 5, 2013 at 11:46 am #26774

Sorry guys but don’t land until 2pm so won’t be able to make it this week.

Normal service resumes next week.

Hope you have a good and exciting drive.

June 5, 2013 at 5:50 pm #26775

Hi DO

Registion is closed ? Or i have prop in my acount

Thankss

June 6, 2013 at 6:19 am #26776
    quote Ahmad Pervez:

Insha allah I am game for it..

June 6, 2013 at 3:08 pm #26778

Sadly can’t come kids at various parties and husband got “man flu” so he can’t run them about. Have fun was so looking forward to driving on my own with back seat chatter from the kids.

Take care everyone.

June 6, 2013 at 6:21 pm #26779

:thanks: Ahmad to think about those who stay in Dubai!

In :drive:

See you tomorrow guys!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.