Fast Paced Drive Faq’aa to Al Badayer on 24th of May 2013.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Fast paced Drive on Friday the 24th of May ‘2013.

Day and date : Friday the 24th of May ‘2013
    Drive Route : Faq’aa to Al Badayer.
    Drive Type : Newbee + Learners with some intermediate driving.

Meeting Point : Al Rawdah Emarat on E66 (Dubai- Al’Ain Highway)
    This is the first Emarat Petrol Station on your right after the Outlet Mall.
    Meeting Point co-ordinates :
    Lat/Lon hddd.mm.mmm = N25 0.984 E55 27.350
    Meeting Time : 1515Hrs.
    Drive Start: 1530Hrs.
    Drive Duration:Till sunset
    Drive Terrain: Tracks and Dunes

This in interesting track with some high Dunes, some tricky red sand areas to eventually emerge at Iftar bowl…where we will watch the Sunset….and then terminate the drive at the Shops near Al Badayer.

All Senior Members and Marshals are most welcome to join.

Please carry enough water and food stuff for yourself and your passengers. Make sure your car is in good condition. Your car must be equipped with front and rear towing point and with the necessary Offroad Gear.

Please read the following before you register:

Rules of the trip. – rules.php

Dubai Offroaders – Disclaimer – disclaimer.php

Kindly register for the drive by clicking ‘Register for trip’ Button below this post.

May 19, 2013 at 4:55 am #26662

Perfect Adrenaline pumping adventure I needed after 3 weeks break from the Sands.

Many thanks Ahmed Sab for organizing this :yesss:

May 19, 2013 at 5:09 am #26664
    quote Saif:

Perfect Adrenaline pumping adventure I needed after 3 weeks break from the Sands.

Wow…I wish it had made sense to have registered more than once ๐Ÿ˜€ looking at the line up already I’m all charged up…can’t wait to :drive: with you Saif…

May 19, 2013 at 5:42 am #26666

๐Ÿ™ Have to miss this one…will be away for a week. Have fun guys and be safe.

May 19, 2013 at 5:45 am #26667
    quote Rein:

๐Ÿ™ Have to miss this one…will be away for a week. Have fun guys and be safe.

Travel well Rein…

See you soon!

May 19, 2013 at 7:58 am #26668

Can’t believe I’m going to miss this – travelling for 2 weeks sadly.

Hope you all enjoy!

May 19, 2013 at 5:49 pm #26674

Will not miss this one! :drive:

:thanks:

May 21, 2013 at 8:35 am #26676
    quote razik:

quote Saif:

Wow…I wish it had made sense to have registered more than once ๐Ÿ˜€ looking at the line up already I’m all charged up…can’t wait to :drive: with you Saif…

Hi Guys,
    Will be missing this one, sadly as family has an outing planned in a Neighbouring Emirate.
    Would have loved to get a taste of some Intermediate Challenges as well. Guys enjoy yourself.
    Cheers,
    Leo

May 21, 2013 at 1:03 pm #26677
    quote leo.austrian:

quote razik:

quote Saif:

Hi Guys,
    Will be missing this one, sadly as family has an outing planned in a Neighbouring Emirate.
    Would have loved to get a taste of some Intermediate Challenges as well. Guys enjoy yourself.
    Cheers,
    Leo

No worries Leo…enjoy your time with family ๐Ÿ™‚

See you in the next :drive:

By the way you were excellent last weekend :ymapplause: it was a joy seeing you drive with so much ease now…well done!

May 21, 2013 at 1:07 pm #26678
    quote gabriel:

Will not miss this one! :drive:

:thanks:

Good decision Gabriel…its gonna be fun!

See you on Friday :yesss:

May 21, 2013 at 1:42 pm #26679

Unfortunately, out of this one, as well.

Shame, as the convoy so far promises an exciting drive!

May 21, 2013 at 2:35 pm #26680
    quote rak667:

Unfortunately, out of this one, as well.

Shame, as the convoy so far promises an exciting drive!

No worries Rakesh.

See you in the next one…

Take care

May 21, 2013 at 2:48 pm #26681

My lad was humming this poem he learnt in school lately “what’s the weather like today”

Hmm… I wonder what’s it gonna be like on Friday when we are out there in the middle ๐Ÿ˜€

Well here’ what the Met office predicts for Friday 24th highs of 35ยฐ & lows of 27ยฐ…

Not bad huh for ths time of the year…infact guess what these are the best figures all this week ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

God has been kind to us offroaders thus far ๐Ÿ˜€

Happy :drive: ing

May 21, 2013 at 3:56 pm #26682
    quote razik:

My lad was humming this poem he learnt in school lately “what’s the weather like today”

Hmm… I wonder what’s it gonna be like on Friday when we are out there in the middle ๐Ÿ˜€

Well here’ what the Met office predicts for Friday 24th highs of 35ยฐ & lows of 27ยฐ…

Not bad huh for ths time of the year…infact guess what these are the best figures all this week ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

God has been kind to us offroaders thus far ๐Ÿ˜€

Happy :drive: ing

Yeah Razik . You are aboslutely right as the summer this year apparently started late giving us chance to enjoy ! I wish it stays year round ๐Ÿ™‚

May 21, 2013 at 3:59 pm #26683

[/quote]
    Hi Guys,
    Cheers,
    Leo[/quote]

Hey Leo ! Off late you have started liking water more than the sands ! :p

Have a safe and enjoyable trip !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.