FCUK the terrorists

• Author

A very sad drama unfolding in Mumbai and lets just take a moment to pray for the innocemt souls that have lost their lives and for courage to the ones who have lost their loved ones. To hell with these terrorists….May the Almighty bring these maniacs to task. Terrorize all you want you freakin aholes – we will stay strong and you will not succeed in your motives.

Amen….

November 27, 2008 at 5:55 pm #8648

I pray for the same for everybody.

Since last night they made us hell crazy. My brother and his family is in Taj Hotel Appt which is few bld away from Taj Hotel and everytime i call him, i could actually hear this whole $hit. I hate this guys and wonder when everything will be sorted.

November 28, 2008 at 5:50 am #8651

Hope your bro & his family are fine. Ask them to get outta there man….

November 28, 2008 at 6:54 pm #8656
    quote WiLdCaT:

Hope your bro & his family are fine. Ask them to get outta there man….

Thanks for the concern Vinu, i told him same million times, but security has sealed the hotel appt initially and they were asked to be inside. Anyways its getting sorted now, I hope soon everything will be fine.

November 28, 2008 at 7:01 pm #8657

its seems they’re from our neighbouring countries … any insights? ๐Ÿ˜•

November 29, 2008 at 2:54 pm #8670

This is not Jihad X( X( X(
    This is just a manifestation of some people’s personal frustration &/or warped sense of religion/ justice.
    This is totally condemnable, but there is no reason to blame any nieghbouring countries, as well, since they too are going thru the same problem…. ๐Ÿ˜•
    In fact…talking of Jihad…why & how is it that most of the current major incidents take place in Islamic countries? targeting Muslims? be it Iraq/ Afghanistan or Pakistan…

This is a law & order problem & needs to be treated as such…

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.