Few bees on big dunes 16/10/2009 friday

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

dont u think teaching newbees how to tackle big dunes first will be scary for them.

October 4, 2009 at 10:58 am #11939
    quote desert knight:

quote stanlyc7:

dont u think teaching newbees how to tackle big dunes first will be scary for them.

my main aim is to remove fear , and to teach the rite way to drive in the desert , like how to use your gears , how to come down the big dunes …….. and this drive is for those who have some what knowledge of how to drive in the sand this will give a boost to new bees to come …….. because most people have done the basic its time to upgrade the level of driving ………….. so i hope to see u there stanly……. :thanks:

looking at the aim of the trip and the details like “big dunes” and “side slope”, I guess the target group for the trip is “Few Bees” and not pure “New Bees”

October 4, 2009 at 1:55 pm #11942

I am in.

Thanks

Ibrahim (N Patrol)

October 10, 2009 at 7:57 am #11964

Count me in…Ali.

October 11, 2009 at 5:22 am #11968

I am in. :drive:

October 11, 2009 at 9:09 am #11970
    quote desert knight:

DATE : 16/10/2009

TIME : 3:00 pm

MEETING POINT & AREA : meeting point will be sent by pm on the day before the drive ( so if u want to come pls register on the forum )

This is going to be a different kind of trip …….we want to teach new bees how to handle the big dunes and how to climb and get down the rite way …. and how to handle your car on side slopes and to give all the new bees more confidence ……… so if u feel u have it in u then register now ….and see the top of some of the biggest dunes in your own car and climb on your own………….

this drive will be lead by imran khan and i will need more marshals to help me explain all the new bees how to get use to there cars …….

list of participants :

1 . ibrahim (patrol swl)
    2 . stanly
    3 . sridhar
    4 .
    5 .
    6 .
    7 .
    8 .
    9 .
    10 .

list of marshal :

1 . imran khan (leading)
    2 . ali rokadia
    3 . mr.ahmed
    4 .
    5 .
    6 .
    7 .

October 11, 2009 at 4:36 pm #11971

Hello

I would enjoy joining the outing, please – how do I sign up to to take part –

Kind regards

Tom

October 11, 2009 at 7:58 pm #11973
    quote fasterzer:

Hello

I would enjoy joining the outing, please – how do I sign up to to take part –

Kind regards

Tom

Welcome to the trip. You will soon receive an email from us.

October 12, 2009 at 5:14 am #11974

i cant make it. sorry 🙁
    suspension making some noises so thought no need to take risk. will need to show it in Nissan

October 14, 2009 at 10:32 am #11975
    quote sridhara:

quote desert knight:

MEETING POINT & AREA : meeting point will be sent by pm on the day before the drive ( so if u want to come pls register on the forum )

This is going to be a different kind of trip …….we want to teach new bees how to handle the big dunes and how to climb and get down the rite way …. and how to handle your car on side slopes and to give all the new bees more confidence ……… so if u feel u have it in u then register now ….and see the top of some of the biggest dunes in your own car and climb on your own………….

this drive will be lead by imran khan and i will need more marshals to help me explain all the new bees how to get use to there cars …….

list of participants :

1 . ibrahim (patrol swl)
    2 . stanly
    3 . sridhar
    4 .Salim Khan (050-6886550)
    5 .
    6 .
    7 .
    8 .
    9 .
    10 .

list of marshal :

1 . imran khan (leading)
    2 . ali rokadia
    3 . mr.ahmed
    4 . Anil Berry
    5 .
    6 .
    7 .

October 14, 2009 at 5:46 pm #11976
    quote anilberry:

quote sridhara:

quote desert knight:

list of participants :

1 . ibrahim (patrol swl)
    2 . stanly
    3 . sridhar
    4 .Salim Khan (050-6886550)
    5 .Cecil Jacob :drive:
    6 .
    7 .
    8 .
    9 .
    10 .

list of marshal :

1 . imran khan (leading)
    2 . ali rokadia
    3 . mr.ahmed
    4 . Anil Berry
    5 .
    6 .
    7 .

October 15, 2009 at 9:00 am #11978
    quote desert knight:

TIME : 2:30 pm

MEETING POINT & AREA : opps big red

list of participants :

1 . ibrahim (patrol swl)
    2 . Tom
    3 . sridhar
    4 . salim khan :drive: :drive:
    5 . cecil jacob
    6 . sheen
    7 . arif
    8 . Zaheer
    9 .
    10 .

list of marshal :

1 . Ali rokadia (leading)
    2 . mr.ahmed
    3 . anil berry
    4 .
    5 .
    6 .
    7 .

October 15, 2009 at 2:05 pm #11979
    quote salimkhan:

quote desert knight:

TIME : 2:30 pm

MEETING POINT & AREA : opps big red

list of participants :

1 . ibrahim (patrol swl)
    2 . Tom
    3 . sridhar
    4 . salim khan :drive: :drive:
    5 . cecil jacob
    6 . sheen
    7 . arif
    8 . Zaheer
    9 .
    10 .

list of marshal :

1 . Ali rokadia (leading)
    2 . mr.ahmed
    3 . anil berry
    4 .
    5 .
    6 .
    7 .

Guys!!!

I kinda fail to understand the meeting point (opps big red).
    Some of us are new in here…or at least i am….
    If you could elaborate on this “opps big red”…..i may be able to reach there tomorrow…..

Thanks & regards
    Saint Cecil

October 15, 2009 at 11:12 pm #11980

would like to join too..

October 16, 2009 at 9:43 am #11981

Hi Ali,

I may also join. C U

Khalid

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.