Fewbie to Intermediate Drive on Friday the 13th of April ’12

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

A fast paced Fewbie to Intermediate Drive in the tricky White Sands of Al Lissaily/ Al Faqaa Area.

This drive is open only to Members with at least one star, No Newbies please.

The objective of the Star system is not to exclude any members but to match the skill levels of the participants to the level of the difficulty and this is solely to avoid any potential mishap which may be detrimental not only to the vehicle but may be injurious to the Participants life and limb as well.

There will be overnight Camping in the beautiful Dunes of Al Faqaa Area for those who wish to camp, there will a nearby exit for those who do not want to Camp but return back.

Meeting Point Al Rawda Emarat.
    This is Approx. 10Kms ahead of Outlet Mall on E66.
    Meeting Time 1545 for a 1600Hrs. Sharp departure.

Please carry Sufficient food & drinks for self + Passengers, please carry camping gear + Food + Drinks for those intending to Camp Out.

The Registration for both the drives is separate and has to be registered separately on the respective forums.

April 8, 2012 at 4:50 pm #16564

Looking forward to this trip. My wife and I will stay overnight in this amazing area.

April 9, 2012 at 6:26 am #16572

Dear Mr. Pervez,

As I don’t have any star yet in my profile. Would I be able to join this drive? 😕 :-\

Rgds,
    Duke

April 9, 2012 at 8:27 am #16574

Ahmed Bhai,

Pls count me in..

April 9, 2012 at 9:05 am #16575

Hi Ahmed ,

Please count me in too! :thanks:

April 9, 2012 at 9:23 am #16576

Gerry, khshareef,

Please register by clicking on the register button below Ahmed’s post.

Thank

Khalil

April 9, 2012 at 11:10 am #16577

can i with my vehichle ???

April 9, 2012 at 12:33 pm #16578

Hey Khalil,

I wasn’t logged in when i looked at the post, so couldn’t find it. Logged in and there it was! :thanks:

April 9, 2012 at 12:41 pm #16579
    quote geraldpinto:

Hey Khalil,

I wasn’t logged in when i looked at the post, so couldn’t find it. Logged in and there it was! :thanks:

You cannot post also when not logged in Gerry. How will the system know its you if you don’t login :-p

quote suninam4444:

Yes Sunil. This drive is open to you since you do have one star.

April 9, 2012 at 2:28 pm #16580
    quote Hamza:

quote geraldpinto:

Hey Khalil,

You cannot post also when not logged in Gerry. How will the system know its you if you don’t login :-p

quote suninam4444:

Yes Sunil. This drive is open to you since you do have one star.

Sunil, we know you are a good driver, but i am not sure whether your car will support you at Al Faqa – i just remembered the troubles you faced at Pink Rock

April 9, 2012 at 3:51 pm #16581

Hello guys, I would like to join, but I don’t know if I have a star, and if my prado gx can do that, greetings, Arne

April 9, 2012 at 6:17 pm #16582

Lisaili area is amazing as it is very soft sand.dunes are small but having ability to trap anybody.i have done an advanced drive on 30th of march in morning.i got message from lisaili dunes ” keep distance and momentum othervise u ll be swallowed.”
    Sorry i m new here. i want to join this trip with the permission of Chief Marshal.

April 9, 2012 at 7:07 pm #16585

So the List of the Participants for the Friday Evening Intermediate Drive is as follows,

1. Ahmed Pervez
    2. G Kumar
    3. Ricardo
    4. Gerald Pinto
    5. Duke
    6. Ganesh
    7. Ash 77

April 9, 2012 at 7:37 pm #16586

Is there any chance that we could join? :-s

April 10, 2012 at 5:35 am #16588

So the List of the Participants for the Friday Evening Intermediate Drive is as follows,

1. Ahmed Pervez
    2. G Kumar
    3. Ricardo
    4. Gerald Pinto
    5. Duke
    6. Ganesh
    7. Ash 77
    8. Ashok
    9. Hendrick
    10. Satwinder

I am sorry Ashok, I might have missed out.
    The Registration for Friday Drive is now closed, Thanks you for your interest and enthusiasm.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.