Friday 13 Feb, Newbie PM Drive

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    quote anandrajant:

Dear Marshals, Is there any chance for visiting any nearby camp after drive, my friend is here from India and would like to take him to a camp for Entertainment and Food ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Dear Anand,

U won’t find much time to go to any camp after the drive….

Anonymous
    February 13, 2015 at 7:14 am #32020

Will there be a Fewbie group ?

February 13, 2015 at 6:40 pm #32024

Hey Zak and rest of DOR team, just a quick note to say thanks for the drive today. It was great experience and wonderful to have a hands on experience about pop out fixing.

Hopefully will be able to finish off the full drive on next trip ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
    Adnan

February 14, 2015 at 5:52 pm #32026

Hi guys,
    First of all special thanks to brother Zak. Now i will never miss any of the up coming events. This ride was my first time in desert ๐Ÿ˜‰ but Zak and rest of the crew make it easy for us. Anyways thanks again.

February 14, 2015 at 5:59 pm #32027

It was my first :drive: after I modified my Land Cruiser , Lifted with Oldman Shocks, skid plates front and back. It was totally a new experience, I never thought this much difference will be there. :thanks: a lot to the Marshals recommended for an upgrade, especially Humyun during my last drive. Hope I can improve my drives in coming weeks ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

February 15, 2015 at 4:53 am #32028

Thanks for a fun drive, great to get out and meet a bunch of people in the group. Sorry I slowed everyone down with my sick passenger a few times :ymsick:

Looking forward to getting out again.

Kev.

February 15, 2015 at 7:46 am #32029

Thanks to Zak and the rest of the crew for taking their time to put up with us newbies and take us for a good drive.

I had a problem with my rubbish 3 speed auto box overheating badly on my Jeep, which did not allow me to get the power from the engine to be able to climb the big dune.
    Transmission oil cooler and upgraded cooling fan have been ordered, so once installed will try again on another drive.
    All in all not bad for my first drive with a Jeep that 6 months ago was a complete non runner, did expect a lot more isues, but luckily only that.

Thanks to al the other drivers as well for the social side of the drive and hope to see you all again soon.

Can I make just one suggestion to the marshalls, that when you organise the convoy, you assign us car numbers, that way it may be a bit more controllable when we have to radio in for any reason, ie, car number 3 stuck. especially as in the talk afterwards it was mentioned that none of us radioed in that the car behind was not visible, this way it will be easier to identify which cars are mentioned. Just a thought, and makes for easier use of the radio for a newbie to call in.

Once again thouroughly enjoyable and thanks to DO.

Darryl
    Black topless and very sandy inside Wrangler.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.