Friday Afternoon All Level Drive | Feb 3rd

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    February 2, 2017 at 10:20 am #38043

Can I also join? I’m newbie. I’ve done once with a Pajero and I loved.
    Now bought a Jeep and have almost everything. I’m heading to Dragonmart to buy the rest of the things: Radio, Antenna(I guess I’ll do it with fishing rod) and shovel.
    Right now I’ve a hope, compressor, deflators, pressure gauge
    Not forgetting water, food, ice and full tank

February 2, 2017 at 11:06 am #38044

Hi Filipe, you can definitely join. This drive is for all levels. See you tomorrow! Don’t forget your umbrella ๐Ÿ˜‰

February 2, 2017 at 12:58 pm #38045

Hi guys! No change in schedule due to weather conditions? The drive is still planned? I’ll be able to confirm my attendance a bit later today. ๐Ÿ™‚

February 2, 2017 at 4:31 pm #38047

Hey guys, drive is confirmed. If cyclists can make it all the way to Hatta, I am sure we can take a small ride around al faqaa ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous
    February 2, 2017 at 9:55 pm #38050

Sorry guys have to pull out of this drive. Hopefully will make it next week.
    Have fun

February 3, 2017 at 9:45 am #38051

One other person told me because of Duli’s note above He thought the trip is cancelled.

I called John and the trip is ON!! See you at 14:00

Anonymous
    February 3, 2017 at 11:22 am #38052

Then this person needs to note that I’m not the marshal who posted this drive ๐Ÿ™‚

It was simple that I’m pulling out of this drive. Wow… some ppl :))

February 3, 2017 at 5:00 pm #38053

A fantastic drive, adverse weather did not deter any of us. Thanks a lot Abdalla and Simon.

Anonymous
    February 3, 2017 at 5:03 pm #38054

Guys, thank you so much for such a nice time. For now on, I’ll be always there.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

February 3, 2017 at 5:13 pm #38055

Thank you everyone for being so welcoming on my first drive with you all! I absolutely loved it and can’t wait to join in a lot more!

February 3, 2017 at 5:26 pm #38057

Very interesting drive with unique challenges, low visibility and high winds. Thanks to all team members and very capable marshal Abdalla and Simon for an excellent drive.

February 3, 2017 at 7:50 pm #38060

i swept the newbie+ drive today with Abdullah. it was a elegant sweeping drive that ended with some impressive cresting. I was so impressed with the way all the cars looked out for each other and the radio communication thet had. Realising it’s not a competition but a team effort, making sure everyone has an enjoyable ride and exits the dessert as one is paramount in our hobbie. Special thanks to Abdullah for the excellent and challenging lead, the dodge ram driver who kept me sane at the back with his experience and help, the black jeep that would always stop if he couldn’t see the the car behind him and the fj and Jeep that recovered me from a soft sand incident … bugger.

February 4, 2017 at 4:39 am #38061

What a great fun drive it was yesterday . Abdullah Rocklad and Simon big thanks . Horrendous visibility , driving wind sand and rain. Challenging dunes. On my 6th drive this one really got my adrenalin pumping. :yesss:

Thanks to Abdullahs cresting tutorial we all learned cresting for the first time over a 200 metre stretch. Scared myself silly but great experience.

Some great rescues 2 cars pulling out and the awesome self recovery of the FJ car no 2 after locking into that dip. Lots of great radio comms keeping safety a priority. :ymhug:

February 4, 2017 at 6:28 am #38062
    quote Neasboy:

What a great fun drive it was yesterday . Abdullah Rocklad and Simon big thanks . Horrendous visibility , driving wind sand and rain. Challenging dunes. On my 6th drive this one really got my adrenalin pumping. :yesss:

Thanks to Abdullahs cresting tutorial we all learned cresting for the first time over a 200 metre stretch. Scared myself silly but great experience.

Some great rescues 2 cars pulling out and the awesome self recovery of the FJ car no 2 after locking into that dip. Lots of great radio comms keeping safety a priority. :ymhug:

Thanks! I do love the FJs crawl control feature ๐Ÿ™‚

February 4, 2017 at 7:10 am #38063
    quote DXBFJ:

quote Neasboy:

Thanks! I do love the FJs crawl control feature ๐Ÿ™‚

I have the video mate if you want it ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.