Friday Afternoon Newbee+Fewbee Sweihan Drive 26.04.2013

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Are you ready for a thrilling exciting drive ???

Day and date : Friday, 26th April 2013
    Drive Type : Newbee + Fewbee
    Meeting Point : Adnoc – Sweihan http://goo.gl/maps/2Stu9
    Meeting Point Cordinates :
    Lat/Lon hddd.ddddd = N24.471250 E55.341099
    Lat/Lon hddd.mm.mmm = N24 28.2749 E55 20.4659

Meeting Time : 3:00 pm
    Drive Start: 3:15 pm sharp
    Drive Terrain: very tricky and soft & high dunes :-ss ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
    Duration: 3.5 hours minimum

The meeting point is atleast more than 1 hour drive from Dubai (120 kms approx), so kindly start accordingly

Checklist:-
    a) Ensure your 4 x 4 vehicle is in perfect condition and with enough fuel.
    b) Compatible Radio is a must.
    c) Carry all necessary offroad gears, in good condition.
    d) Carry enough water / refreshments / re-hydration drinks for self & co-passenger(s).

Please read the following and register for the drive:-
    Equipments that one needs to carry for offroading
    Rules Of The Trip
    Dubai Offroaders – Disclaimer

April 21, 2013 at 4:31 pm #26056

first registration :-BD

April 21, 2013 at 5:21 pm #26060

๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

One more week away from the sands…

Back to full time duty :drive: from the next week on wards!

Everyone have fun ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ , drive safe and rock on B-) !!!

April 21, 2013 at 5:56 pm #26066

A new playground for me! :drive:

:thanks:

April 21, 2013 at 6:27 pm #26074

Sweihan ?!!## ๐Ÿ˜•

First time for me as well … Can’t wait ๐Ÿ˜€

April 21, 2013 at 6:29 pm #26075

What time do we think we will back in Dubai?

April 22, 2013 at 4:40 am #26079

hmm ๐Ÿ˜• …always wanted to go to Sweihan desert!, but me and a friend just rented offroad bikes on Friday ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

What to do ๐Ÿ˜•

April 22, 2013 at 5:01 am #26080
    quote famvilnes:

hmm ๐Ÿ˜• …always wanted to go to Sweihan desert!, but me and a friend just rented offroad bikes on Friday ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

What to do ๐Ÿ˜•

Hey Ole…..just check if you return those bikes if possible….. Sweihan is a nice area to explore…

Cheers

April 22, 2013 at 5:02 am #26081
    quote bubban:

What time do we think we will back in Dubai?

Amin, we should finish the drive before sunset for sure….i.e. before 6.30 so take an hour more for reaching back to Dubai then..

April 22, 2013 at 5:12 am #26083
    quote famvilnes:

What to do ๐Ÿ˜•

Hi Ole, the drive is in the afternoon. You could go out in the morning on the bikes (that’s what I plan to do) and then join the afternoon drive ๐Ÿ˜€

I can join you in the morning to show you around if you want. In any case, you probably would want to ride in the morning, the afternoon will be too hot for biking #:-s

April 22, 2013 at 5:22 am #26085
    quote bubban:

quote famvilnes:

What to do ๐Ÿ˜•

Hi Ole, the drive is in the afternoon. You could go out in the morning on the bikes (that’s what I plan to do) and then join the afternoon drive ๐Ÿ˜€

I can join you in the morning to show you around if you want. In any case, you probably would want to ride in the morning, the afternoon will be too hot for biking #:-s

Perfect !! ๐Ÿ™‚ :thanks: You plan to go directly from Al Awir to Sweihan?

I will ask my wife for approval to be away the whole day :-ss :-ss

April 22, 2013 at 5:32 am #26086
    quote famvilnes:

quote bubban:

quote famvilnes:

What to do ๐Ÿ˜•

Perfect !! ๐Ÿ™‚ :thanks: You plan to go directly from Al Awir to Sweihan?

I will ask my wife for approval to be away the whole day :-ss :-ss

:)) :)) :)) I TOTALLY understand you about the wife’s approval. I had to promise mine to take her out for dinner that evening….

If I go out riding on Friday morning, it will have to be early, around 7am and then ride for about 2-3 hours, after that, it gets too hot with all the gear. That gives me a couple of hours family time before heading out again in the afternoon around 2pm.

April 22, 2013 at 5:36 am #26087
    quote bubban:

quote famvilnes:

You plan to go directly from Al Awir to Sweihan?

If I go out riding on Friday morning, it will have to be early, around 7am and then ride for about 2-3 hours, after that, it gets too hot with all the gear. That gives me a couple of hours family time before heading out again in the afternoon around 2pm.

SAND BUGS!!! :ymsmug: :ymsmug: :ymsmug: :)) :)) :))

April 22, 2013 at 5:50 am #26089
    quote bubban:

:)) :)) :)) I TOTALLY understand you about the wife’s approval. I had to promise mine to take her out for dinner that evening….

Sounds like a good plan ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous
    April 22, 2013 at 8:15 am #26095

Can I join
    Reddy
    FJ Cruiser

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.