Friday Morning Express Drive on 12/04/2013

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    quote GKumar:

quote Ahmad Pervez:

quote GKumar:

Drive Terrain: Do not expect tracks for breather

I Like it !!!

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚
    There is a new twist to spice up this drive – its going to be backtrack which we never did recently!
    Badayer – Iftar Bowl – Pyramids – Big Red – Pink Rock – Al Faya – Saddle Point – Camel Rock – Fossil Rock – Khatam :ymsmug:

Wow, that’s a real challenge ๐Ÿ˜€
    :thanks:

April 10, 2013 at 8:12 am #25612
    quote bubban:

Ready for my maiden Intermediate trip \:D/

Welcome Amin to the Intermediate Group :-BD ๐Ÿ™‚ Drive safe, have good fun :drive: :drive: :drive:

April 10, 2013 at 8:33 am #25614
    quote GKumar:

quote bubban:

Ready for my maiden Intermediate trip \:D/

Welcome Amin to the Intermediate Group :-BD ๐Ÿ™‚ Drive safe, have good fun :drive: :drive: :drive:

Thank you my friend :thanks:

April 10, 2013 at 1:36 pm #25641

I really want to jump on this one but I am not satisfied with a rear suspension bushing on my car, so with a deep breath and sigh, I’ll pass until it is changed. Good luck, drive safe and have fun.

April 10, 2013 at 8:06 pm #25656
    quote DVG:

I really want to jump on this one but I am not satisfied with a rear suspension bushing on my car, so with a deep breath and sigh, I’ll pass until it is changed. Good luck, drive safe and have fun.

No problem David. Lets do it together next week :-BD ๐Ÿ™‚

April 10, 2013 at 8:32 pm #25657

Dear Participants,

Please make a note of change in meeting point – updated at the very first drive post :-BD ๐Ÿ™‚

To spice up the drive, we are going to do backtrack :-BD

Please carry compressor with you and ensure its in working condition as there is no inflation option available at the exit point.

April 11, 2013 at 3:03 am #25659
    quote GKumar:

quote DVG:

No problem David. Lets do it together next week :-BD ๐Ÿ™‚

Awesome, that will be nice. Enjoy yourselves.

April 11, 2013 at 4:59 am #25664
    quote DVG:

Awesome, that will be nice. Enjoy yourselves.

Will miss you David….see you soon back in action ๐Ÿ˜€
    Next weekend we are coming up with something crazy for sure…. be ready ๐Ÿ™‚

April 11, 2013 at 5:06 am #25666

๐Ÿ˜• just wondering, now @plowboy will have to be superfast to be in both the drives…the wadi and the sands… :-$

April 11, 2013 at 5:14 am #25669
    quote Rein:

๐Ÿ˜• just wondering, now @plowboy will have to be superfast to be in both the drives…the wadi and the sands… :-$

CCG – Whats the final plan? ๐Ÿ˜• :-w

April 11, 2013 at 5:32 am #25672

I’ll be on the fast train ๐Ÿ˜‰ I thought I signed up for the Saturday drive…

Carl

April 11, 2013 at 5:37 am #25673
    quote plowboy:

I’ll be on the fast train ๐Ÿ˜‰ I thought I signed up for the Saturday drive…

Carl

Perfect!!! be at the platform with ticket to board it ๐Ÿ˜€

April 11, 2013 at 7:12 am #25679

Hi GK, I just badly wanna join my first ever formal registered intermediate drive.
    But m stuck with my work here..by the night I shall know tat if m working tomm or not.

If in case I can make up can I join the convey?

April 11, 2013 at 7:28 am #25680
    quote wasiabbas:

Hi GK, I just badly wanna join my first ever formal registered intermediate drive.
    But m stuck with my work here..by the night I shall know tat if m working tomm or not.

Yes, provided you reach the meeting place :!!
    Wassi, tomorrow morning I am going to keep my mobile switched off till the drive starts :))

April 11, 2013 at 7:58 am #25681
    quote GKumar:

quote wasiabbas:

Yes, provided you reach the meeting place :!!
    Wassi, tomorrow morning I am going to keep my mobile switched off till the drive starts :))

Kumar you can inform all the participants the same ( switch off till the drive starts) :)) :)) :))

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.