Drive Type: Fewbee + Limited to 10 cars
    Meeting Point: To be disclosed on a closed chat
    Meeting Time: 5:30am
    Drive Start: 6:00am razor knife sharp!
    Drive End: 9:00am
    Duration: 3hrs
    Drive Route: We will look to cover 50km in the 3 hours
    Drive Terrain: lots of sand dunes

Wake up early birds. Let’s kick the weekend off with and early morning drive on Friday. We will aim to have a quick paced drive to cover lots of terrain. Therefore, we are limiting the car count to 10 and the drive location will be shared in a closed group with the first 10 registered cars.

I look forward to see you out there nice and early!!

Matt

Checklist:
    a) Keep your emergency contact info at vehicle dashboard.
    b) Carry air compressor with you and ensure it’s in working condition.
    c) Ensure your 4×4 vehicle is in perfect condition and with enough fuel.
    d) Compatible Radio is a must.
    e) Carry all necessary off-road gear / recovery equipment in good working condition.
    f) Carry enough water / refreshments / re-hydration drinks for self & co-passenger(s).

October 4, 2016 at 4:36 pm #36782

:ymparty:
    Here we go again.
    :drive:

October 4, 2016 at 5:48 pm #36784

Morning… :ymhug: my favorite time to be in desert..definitely in :drive:

Anonymous
    October 4, 2016 at 7:03 pm #36786

Thanks Matt for saving my Friday afternoon :thanks: :thanks: , I hope Joe won’t be too sad that I withdrew my application πŸ™ from the afternoon drive. πŸ˜•

October 5, 2016 at 9:09 am #36789

Thank you Matt… I love early morning drives… Leaves time for the Family in the afternoon… πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

October 7, 2016 at 1:31 am #36807

Went to bed at 2 am and I say to my self : if I wake up by chance at 4 then I will join : her I’m couldn’t sleep

October 7, 2016 at 6:33 am #36808

it was an amazing trip without any stucks or popouts!! Thank you @matthewficco @abdalla.naqbi @asem.ahmed

Anonymous
    October 7, 2016 at 6:43 am #36809

Thank you Matt for this trip :thanks: , also for Abdalla and Asem. The sand was awesome: wet and firm. We could climb the highest dunes with almost no effort, though the tracks were too deep and bumpy sometimes.
    I thought I have a slow leak in my right rear tire as I found a screw’s head in it, but so far it’s holding the air. Maybe I just got a tiny horseshoe :))

Now, it’s time to have a randezvous with my wife, making a staycation in Bab al Shams hotel tonight. 😑

October 7, 2016 at 7:10 am #36810

Wonderful time spent this morning.
    Nice weather, beautiful areas and good people.
    The route was great and had various types of terrains with different levels thats satisfy every one.
    Generally was one of my best drives ever.
    Thanks to all the marshals @matthewficco, @Abdalla.Alnaqbi, @Asem Ahmed :thanks:
    Thanks to all members.
    See you soon in an other awesome drives.

October 10, 2016 at 10:52 am #36821

This was a great drive. Everyone did fantastic. We covered 45KM in 2H and 45M without one stuck. We had a quick pace and covered a lot of dunes. Hats off to everyone as you drove very well!!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.