G.Kumar – Brigadier!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Congratulations G.Kumar! You are one of the Best Tiger !!! :-p

Excellent work!
    Keep up the awesome work!
    All the best! ๐Ÿ™‚

January 12, 2013 at 9:48 am #21781

Kumar, we are well-aware of your personal contributions to the DO. Given a complex problem, you have a rare and enviable ability to find a simple solution. Thank you for the enthusiasm you add to the team. You are a great contributor. We hope you will be inspiring us with your innovative thinking for years to come.

Foresee great things are happening….!!!

January 12, 2013 at 10:07 am #21783

Congratulations Tiger-Kumar Here it Comes.

Now we need the treat and of course a Drive too !!!!

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

January 12, 2013 at 10:10 am #21784

This obviously, is no surprise to anybody who had driven with you in Dubai offroaders.
    Long overdue…this would have been done earlier…if it were not for our certain internal issues…
    Thanseer is correct!!! you are not only a Great offroader but an innovative problem solver, too and Dubai offroaders is glad to have you in our midst!!!
    Whatever you do…you give it your best!!!
    Good Luck & Happy Leading ๐Ÿ˜‰ !!!

January 12, 2013 at 10:33 am #21786

Congratulation Kumar !!!

Attachments:

January 12, 2013 at 11:10 am #21787

Congratulations Tiger…. :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:

You deserve it brother. Your dedication, performance, attitude, and moral is always noticeably by all club members.

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

IDSHHFL

Best Regards,

January 12, 2013 at 11:37 am #21788

Thank you all for the appreciations and very kind words ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

I dedicate this recognition to all seniors at DO for their support and guidance. I was fortunate enough to receive immense consideration and opportunities to learn and contribute :-BD However, I am a little sad to realize that DOs is currently missing few of those key personnel and seniors ๐Ÿ™

Ofcourse its a great and proud recognition :ymblushing: But personally, I value the fun and company of good people more than anything and on that aspect I am extremely happy for being with Dubai Offroaders. I could make many good friends at DO, expanding my social circle ๐Ÿ™‚

I thoroughly enjoy what I do – DO forum and drives have been always my recharging points for a good official and personal life balance :-BD

Seeking your continued support :ymhug: :thanks: :drive:

January 12, 2013 at 11:44 am #21789

Thanks Ahmed Bhai, Thanseer for the very kind words – I will continue to do the best for all DOs :-BD
    Thank you Roshan, Mansoor, Musbah for all appreciations. Its my pleasure to drive with you guys ๐Ÿ™‚ :drive:

January 12, 2013 at 11:50 am #21790
    quote GKumar:

However, I am a little sad to realize that DOs is currently missing few of those key personnel and seniors ๐Ÿ™

I am totally with you on that Kumar…I wish so, too…
    I started this group some 5 years back as outdoors, motor sports, desert and offroading was something that I enjoyed and wanted to share my knowledge & experiences with others…and in turn have their company…too.
    It is like a re-set button for me…in the weekend, after a week full of business related issues & stresses…
    so let’s keep it that way…and not let anything or anybody…inject stress into this too…so…let’s Drive & have Fun.

January 12, 2013 at 11:58 am #21791
    quote Ahmad Pervez:

quote GKumar:

However, I am a little sad to realize that DOs is currently missing few of those key personnel and seniors ๐Ÿ™

I am totally with you on that Kumar…I wish so, too…
    I started this group some 5 years back as outdoors, motor sports, desert and offroading was something that I enjoyed and wanted to share my knowledge & experiences with others…and in turn have their company…too.
    It is like a re-set button for me…in the weekend, after a week full of business related issues & stresses…
    so let’s keep it that way…and not let anything or anybody…inject stress into this too…so…let’s Drive & have Fun.

Very well addressed….perfect statement :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

January 12, 2013 at 12:08 pm #21792

Don’t know about long overdue or not, what I know is this is well deserved and I am very happy to see G. as our Brigadier now.

G.! Hope you will stay out of politics or power conflicts and make sure we stick with the moto “just for fun”! And I will be very happy to help you and the rest of the staff to keep it that way.

Congratulations my dear friend! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

January 12, 2013 at 12:19 pm #21793

Congrats brother :ymapplause: :ymapplause: … this is the most obvious announcement … your dedication is examplary ! Looking forward to more and more drive with you … and now, you also owe me a party drive ๐Ÿ™‚ :drive: :drive: :-w :-w

January 12, 2013 at 12:22 pm #21795

CONGRATES TIGER…

Those who are sincere, committed and dedicated in his responsibilities… recognition will definitely walk its way to that person…

Gkumar… looking forward to learn a lot from you in developing our offroading skills…

Shabeer

January 12, 2013 at 12:23 pm #21796
    quote Robinson:

Don’t know about long overdue or not, what I know is this is well deserved and I am very happy to see G. as our Brigadier now.

G.! Hope you will stay out of politics or power conflicts and make sure we stick with the moto “just for fun”! And I will be very happy to help you and the rest of the staff to keep it that way.

Congratulations my dear friend! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Thank you Rob,. You have been a very good support and friend always :ymhug: ๐Ÿ™‚
    The said two factors of politics and power games were never my choice at DO and will not be as well, as I have enough opportunities to exercise and tackle those in my official life :)) :)) :))
    :yesss: we are here “Just for Fun” and lets continue doing it :drive: :drive: :drive:

January 12, 2013 at 12:42 pm #21806
    quote Khalil_mtl:

Congrats brother :ymapplause: :ymapplause: … this is the most obvious announcement … your dedication is examplary ! Looking forward to more and more drive with you … and now, you also owe me a party drive ๐Ÿ™‚ :drive: :drive: :-w :-w

Thank you very much bro :ymhug: :thanks:
    You guys led us by example and we effortlessly followed the tracks ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ™‚ :-BD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.