Going for UMRAH in Own Car

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    quote Haq Nawaz:

Dear All

Today I saw in Arab News paper that Expat pilgrims turned away at border post

Published — Monday 30 December 2013

More
    Expatriates from neighboring Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries entering into the Kingdom to perform the Umrah pilgrimage in private vehicles are being turned away by Saudi security officials at border posts.
    Many Asian and Arab expatriates working in the UAE, Kuwait and Qatar come to the Kingdom to visit religious sites by car since it is more cost-efficient.
    A group of expatriate pilgrims in Dubai obtained Umrah visas from the Saudi Consulate in the UAE, but were turned away by Saudi authorities at the border near Hofuf on Thursday night.
    Mohammed Rashad Ali, an Indian expatriate living in Dubai, told Arab News on Friday: “We obtained Umrah visas from the Saudi Consulate here, but were not allowed to enter Saudi territory to proceed to Makkah in our own car.”
    Ali said that he and his friends and relatives had to return to Dubai while still in “ihram” (attire worn for performing pilgrimage) and booked a Jeddah-bound flight instead.
    He said that if they had known of the change in rules, they would have planned accordingly. The tour operator whom they contacted for clarification said that he was “unaware of any such restriction.”
    Haj Ministry spokesperson Ali Al-Ghamdi told Arab News that the ministry had not imposed any conditions on the mode of transport to be used by pilgrims coming from GCC countries. “We have no idea if any other ministry or agency has created any such rule,” he added.
    The Passport Directorate in the Eastern Province, which shares borders with member GCC countries, however, confirmed that there were some restrictions on expatriate pilgrims arriving by road from GCC countries.
    Col. Muala Al-Otaibi, a spokesperson for the Passport Directorate in the Eastern Province, told local media that expatriate pilgrims are not allowed to enter the Kingdom in private vehicles and that the new measures stipulate that modes of transportation be approved by Umrah companies.
    There were earlier reports stating that a group of “Bidoun” (Arabic for stateless persons) pilgrims from Kuwait were stopped at the Raqi checkpoint on the Saudi border and were turned away for the same reason.

I had planed for the next week, but after reading this news, i am in confusion , should i go to or no, Any one has complete information , then please share with us…

Regards,
    Haq Nawaz

Brother Haq

Marshall Humayun Sheriff is Saudi bound at this point to perform Umrah. You will get first hand info from him soon Insha Allah.

December 30, 2013 at 4:09 pm #28464

Assalam Alaikum.

As Brother Raziq already said, Brother Humayun is already enroute. Also, Brother Mubasher from another Club travelled last week and faced no problems. Maybe it was an isolated event? Another Brother just informed me that the entries have resumed. He is travelling tomorrow night from Abu Dhabi. Let’s pray all goes well for them.

December 30, 2013 at 11:17 pm #28465

Salam to all,

I am now in Riyadh in my own car and inshallah tmw evening will be in makkah shareef for my umrah. Did not see any issues as of now..

January 5, 2014 at 7:11 am #28512

i am all set up to leave for umrah in next couple of days,,,,, but this news article created some confusion. whereas brother Hamyun already through without finding any hassle.

more confirmations required….. don’t want to drive all the way back from Saudi.

Thanks.

January 5, 2014 at 9:51 am #28513
    quote Wajid Khan:

i am all set up to leave for umrah in next couple of days,,,,, but this news article created some confusion. whereas brother Hamyun already through without finding any hassle.

Thanks.

Wajid Bhai,

With the guidance and inputs from Hamid Bhai (Maddie), I left UAE on 30th December went to Mecca with my family and did Umrah on 1st jan 2014. Later then visited Madina and returned to UAE on 04th jan 2014.

At the border and all through the journey, I did not see any issue except for a delay in Batha Border for 1 hours as the authorities will come to attend only if they are a group of minimum 10 to 15 people.

You may go as planned.

January 5, 2014 at 5:03 pm #28515
    quote khshareef:

quote Wajid Khan:

Thanks.

Wajid Bhai,

With the guidance and inputs from Hamid Bhai (Maddie), I left UAE on 30th December went to Mecca with my family and did Umrah on 1st jan 2014. Later then visited Madina and returned to UAE on 04th jan 2014.

At the border and all through the journey, I did not see any issue except for a delay in Batha Border for 1 hours as the authorities will come to attend only if they are a group of minimum 10 to 15 people.

You may go as planned.

May Allah Accept your obedience and prayers.

Yes, the Batha Border is the only ‘slow point’ of the whole trip! Especially if female family members are alongwith you.

Humayun Bhai, any advise regarding the parkings in Makkah and Madinah? or tips about where to choose your hotel?

and any updates about the SIM purchase?

Jazak Allah Khair !

January 6, 2014 at 6:07 am #28519
    quote MaddieTJ:

quote khshareef:

quote Wajid Khan:

Thanks.

Wajid Bhai,

You may go as planned.

May Allah Accept your obedience and prayers.

Yes, the Batha Border is the only ‘slow point’ of the whole trip! Especially if female family members are alongwith you.

Humayun Bhai, any advise regarding the parkings in Makkah and Madinah? or tips about where to choose your hotel?

and any updates about the SIM purchase?

Jazak Allah Khair !

Hamid Bhai,

Regarding your queries above, my clarifications will be as below.

1. Saudi Sim: I have a international roaming black berry from my office and hence I did not have a requirement for local sim. It is advisable to get a local sim and its very easy. There are couple of people selling local sim cards at Batha Border Check post or in the petrol stations. One can get it cheap there and easy to top up too.

2. Parking in Mecca: Parking in Mecca is always an issue and can get into trouble very easily due to negligent and rash driving/parking of locals there. It is always better to leave you car in the hotel and travel by taxi to Al Haram masjid or locally as it is very cheap. It will cost only 10 Riyals (10 Dirhams) in a separate taxi for a distance of about 3 kms.

3. Hotels in Mecca: It is always advisable to take Hotel little far away from Al Haram Al Shareef say a distance of 1 to 3 kms, park your car safely there and go to Masjid by Taxi. I stayed in a hotel called MIRA MAABDA HOTEL which is present on the main road itself of King Fahad Road if I am not mistaken. Their charge was 150 Riyals per day for 3 bed and its very clean hotel. The staff were friendly, helpful and most important can speak Malayalam, Hindi, Urdu, English, Arabic, Tamil etc.. They have parking in front of the hotel and the staff take care of your car too. One Good Thing is Next to the hotel there is supermarket, pharmacy and a restaurant Shawaya House where you can get all varieties of food.

MIRA MAABDA HOTEL: HAMZA/ABU SAIF TEL: +966 2 5738090 EMAIL: [email protected]

4. ZumZum Water: This Holy Zum Zum water is available in all hotels, packed and ready for travel at cost of 15 Riyals per 10 Litre bottle. What I did was purchased Zum Zum water of 20 litre Can (2 Pieces) filled near Mosque from a bangladeshi shop at a price of 30 Riyals per Can and carried in my car properly securing and lashing. There are empty cans sold too in those local shops. So you have the option of purchasing empty can fill up by yourself or to buy filled cans at masjid or to buy in the Hotel where you stay.

5. Parking in Madinah: parking in madinah is not an issue as there are plenty of parkings available. My experience was from Makkah went to Quba Masjid in Madinah., parked my car over there. After praying 2 rakath Nafl in Masjid there hired a local taxi driver who then took us to all places such Al Nawaz Al Shareef masjid, Masjid Qiblatein, Place of War etc. at a cost of 50 Riyals. These places are pretty simple to find and easily available in any Garmin GPS. Hence one can drive to these places by himself or opt to hire a local driver.

If any body wants more clarifications, I am available to clarify at anytime.

Jazak Allah Khair .

January 6, 2014 at 7:31 pm #28530

Thank you very much for the nice and update information.

I have also planning to go for umra This Wednesday morning (08-Jan-2014). I am very happy and welcome to the guys who want to join me in this trip. I have some question, Your reply will be highly appreciable.

1. I have two kids, Is it possible to keep baby stroller with me in Makkah and Madinah?
    2 What is the best time to reach at border.

January 6, 2014 at 8:06 pm #28531
    quote Haq Nawaz:

Thank you very much for the nice and update information.

I have also planning to go for umra This Wednesday morning (08-Jan-2014). I am very happy and welcome to the guys who want to join me in this trip. I have some question, Your reply will be highly appreciable.

1. I have two kids, Is it possible to keep baby stroller with me in Makkah and Madinah?
    2 What is the best time to reach at border.

if you can manage hvg stroller while doing your procedures then it would not be an issue.

best time to reach border will be around 10 to 11am. So you can clear pass through fill fuel and then can reach Riyadh by 5pm if you take truck road through Al Kharj

January 27, 2015 at 10:56 am #31844

Assalam Alaikum everybody.

First thanks to Hamid Bhai (Maddie) for his inputs and guidance while doing my first Umrah in Dec 2013. Based on my experience after doing 3 umrahs in 2014 (my favourite now), pls find below details for your reference.

Following is the Dua when you undertake a journey.

دعاء السفر : الله اكبر, الله اكبر, الله اكبر, سبحان الذي سخر لنا هذا وما كنا له مقرنين , وانا الى ربنا لمنقلبون , اللهم انا نسالك في سفرنا هذا البر والتقوى , ومن العمل ما ترضى, اللهم هون علينا سفرنا هذا , واطوا عنا بعده ,اللهم انت الصاحب في السفر , والخليفه في الاهل ,اللهم اني اعوذ بك من وعثاء السفر , وكآبة المنظر ,وسوء المنقلب في المال والاهل

1- You have to apply for Umra Visa from a Haj and Umra Agent – I use Rashid Jassim Umra Travel in Sharjah 06 5632757 055 7537154 Ali Akbar Tunio.

Documents needed: Original Passport, 2 photos white background, UAE ID, NOC from Sponsor , Vaccination Card and Hotel Booking in Mecca/Madinah.

2- Vehicle – If you are registered In Abu Dhabi and Dubai – you will need a Carnet Du Passage (trip ticket) from the Automobile and Touring Club. In Dubai its as follows – EMSF Dubai Building – From Almulla Plaza towards Century Mall, first signal, turn right, it will be on your left. it’s a traditional looking sand brown building – access from the side.

Documents needed: Original Registration card (Mulkia), Driving License, UAE ID, Passport Copy, NOC from Bank (if vehicle is mortgaged). Fees (Payable in Cash): 500 deposit (refunded after your return via cheque AFTER you hand over the carnet), 300 for the Carnet (no one ever looks for it), 80 for the Tourism Certificate.

3- Route: Dubai – Shahamah – Mafraq – Tarif – Sila – Ghuweifat 460 kms. Fillup from home, again at ADNOC after 230 kms (Good point for taking a ten minute break for the children). next fillup will be in Saudi.

4- Enter UAE Border, Handover Mulkiya, Drivers License and Tourism Certificate for the Customs Paper (check you have all your papers including the slip from Customs). Move on and park to the right. Take all your passports, the customs slip, and 35 Dirhams each as exit fees and enter the Immigrations Building to get the passports stamped.

HERE, IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO TAKE ONE OF THE KIDS WITH YOU SO THAT YOU DONT JOIN THE TRUCK DRIVERS LINE. FAMILIES ALWAYS HAVE A SEPERATE LINE.

EASY PART ENDED

UAE Border is Ghuweifat _ Saudi Border is Batha

FRUSTRATING PART BEGINS

5- Enter Saudi Border – park and enter the Huge Building on your right MEN ONLY, take all the passports and go to the Officer. As you notice him greet him but don’t expect response. He will ask you to wait. Again good idea is to take your kids and better half and make them sit with you. This will help a bit and you will be served bit quicker. The officer will stamp the passports and return you.

6- After this Move on to the Checking bay – then Insurance at 70 Dirhams a week, 100 for a fortnight and 150 for a month.

7- Three pumps on your right, SASCO (recommended for fuel and Night Rest- food is crappy), next Alsahab (recommended for food and Night Rest – Fuel is most probably contaminated from the ancient tanks), NEW pump (PREFERRED FOR FUEL). Here, you can exchange money too but it will be AED=SAR=QAR. 1 Oman Riyal = 10 SAR

NOW, you have two choices to Riyadh:

1- Distance 520 Kms Batha-Haradh-Alkharj-Riyadh – Single lane for first 100kms only. Straight road after that with no radar (camera) and a rough stretch. I have done this route even at Night and don’t see any risk as you can expect few cars and Trucks. Generally NOT RECOMMENDED AT NIGHT if you are not a frequent Traveller by Car. Refuel at Pump on your right after 200 kms.

Route: Once you Reach Al Kharj Round about, turn right (as per GPS first exit) on your right. Follow signs.

2- Distance 610 Kms Batha-Salwa-Hofuf-Riyadh – Double lane road. Refuel in Hofuf. Then, once you join the highway to Riyadh

Route: straight from border toward Salwa R/A (Qatar Border here). Left from R/A – follow signs to Hofuf then to Riyadh.
    This is basically highway route from Dammam to Riyadh and you will meet crazy drivers cruising at 240 or 260 easily with high Traffic.
    My suggestion will be route 1 from Border to Riyadh.

3- Makkah Al Mukarramah Via Taif is 810Kms approximately from Riyadh. Straight road with lot of stop over for fueling and food. Will be relaxing drive as it is straight road from Riyadh to Taif.

4- Madinah Al Munawwarah is about the same distance. Look for signs – if lost, stop any Police Patrol and ask for directions – Don’t follow other people’s cars. on this route, from Riyadh to Medinah – the petrol pumps are not always on the highway itself.

Golden Rule – never go more than half empty. Carry some fuel with you, even if a gallon only.
    You can go to Madeena and then come to Mecca or vice versa. Better will be to Mecca first and then to Madeena.
    Mecca to Madeena is about 3 or 4 hours drive. It is a straight road and a relaxing drive with scenery of mountains.

1- Fajr is to prayed on time, Two Rakahs.
    2- Dhuhr and Asr are two Rakahs each – with Niyah of Qasr (Shortening).
    3- Maghrib is Three Rakahs and Isha is Two Rakah and Witr.

Depending on your Madhab (Hanafi, Shafai, Maliki, Hanbali), you can either pray Dhuhr / Asr together at either one’s time and Maghrib / Isha together at either one’s time or seperately (you can time it with fuel stops).

TIME AND SPEED:

Calculate one hour for every 100 kms, including breaks and prayer stops.

Average speed of 130 kms – Dubai to border , border clearance, prayer stops, one six hour night stop min , wearing Ihraam in Taif and reaching Makkah will take 24 hours.

General Tips:

1- Many fuel pumps don’t accept UAE currency on the way, carry at least a few hundred Saudi Riyals. You can exchange this at any supermarket or petrol bunk at border.
    2- Saudi SIM Cards are now given against Personal ID and are not very easy to procure. So you can activate Umrah roaming package in your local mobiles
    3- Don’t leave valuables in your car even your GPS.
    4- Don’t park in no parking zones – the car will be literally dragged away with a lot of damage to front part.
    5- Carry Pain relievers and medicines as required for you and children.
    6. Carry additional key for the Car and Keep it safe.
    7- Don’t let the car running unattended.

8. Parking in Mecca: Parking in Mecca is always an issue and can get into trouble very easily due to negligent and rash driving/parking of locals there. It is always better to leave you car in the hotel and travel by taxi to Al Haram masjid or locally as it is very cheap. It will cost only 10 Riyals (10 Dirhams) in a separate taxi for a distance of about 3 kms.

9. Hotels in Mecca: It is always advisable to take Hotel little far away from Al Haram Al Shareef say a distance of 1 to 3 kms, park your car safely there and go to Masjid by Taxi. I stayed in a hotel called MIRA MAABDA HOTEL which is present on the main road itself of King Fahad Road. Their charge was 150 Riyals per day for 3 bed and its very clean hotel. The staff were friendly, helpful and most important can speak Malayalam, Hindi, Urdu, English, Arabic, Tamil etc.They have parking in front of the hotel and the staff take care of your car too. One Good Thing is Next to the hotel there is supermarket, pharmacy and a restaurant Shawaya House where you can get all varieties of food.

4. ZumZum Water: This Holy Zum Zum water is available in all hotels, packed and ready for travel at cost of 15 Riyals per 10 Litre bottle. What I did was purchased Zum Zum water of 20 litre Can (2 Pieces) filled near Mosque from a bangladeshi shop at a price of 25 Riyals per Can and carried in my car properly securing and lashing. There are empty cans sold too in those local shops. So you have the option of purchasing empty can and fill up by yourself or to buy filled cans at masjid

5. Parking in Madinah: parking in madinah is not an issue as there are plenty of parkings available. My experience was from Makkah went to Al Haram Masjid. After finishing my formalities over there hired a local taxi driver who then took us to all places such Al Nawaz Al Shareef masjid, Masjid Qiblatein, Place of War etc. at a cost of 50 Riyals. These places are pretty simple to find and easily available in any Garmin GPS. Hence one can drive to these places by himself or opt to hire a local driver. Important thing to note Men are allowed 24hrs a day for visit Jannat Al firdous but for women there is time restrictions. Best time is 5 to 10mrng and evening 9 to 12pm.
    Hope the above helps you a bit. If you need any information, you may pls call me in +971 56 686 2453 or +971 55 5368 747

January 27, 2015 at 11:29 am #31845

Thanks Humayun :thanks: . Very valuable information indeed.

January 27, 2015 at 2:17 pm #31848
    quote khshareef:

First thanks to Hamid Bhai (Maddie) for his inputs and guidance while doing my first Umrah in Dec 2013. Based on my experience after doing 3 umrahs in 2014 (my favourite now), pls find below details for your reference.

دعاء السفر : الله اكبر, الله اكبر, الله اكبر, سبحان الذي سخر لنا هذا وما كنا له مقرنين , وانا الى ربنا لمنقلبون , اللهم انا نسالك في سفرنا هذا البر والتقوى , ومن العمل ما ترضى, اللهم هون علينا سفرنا هذا , واطوا عنا بعده ,اللهم انت الصاحب في السفر , والخليفه في الاهل ,اللهم اني اعوذ بك من وعثاء السفر , وكآبة المنظر ,وسوء المنقلب في المال والاهل

1- You have to apply for Umra Visa from a Haj and Umra Agent – I use Rashid Jassim Umra Travel in Sharjah 06 5632757 055 7537154 Ali Akbar Tunio.

Documents needed: Original Passport, 2 photos white background, UAE ID, NOC from Sponsor , Vaccination Card and Hotel Booking in Mecca/Madinah.

2- Vehicle – If you are registered In Abu Dhabi and Dubai – you will need a Carnet Du Passage (trip ticket) from the Automobile and Touring Club. In Dubai its as follows – EMSF Dubai Building – From Almulla Plaza towards Century Mall, first signal, turn right, it will be on your left. it’s a traditional looking sand brown building – access from the side.

Documents needed: Original Registration card (Mulkia), Driving License, UAE ID, Passport Copy, NOC from Bank (if vehicle is mortgaged). Fees (Payable in Cash): 500 deposit (refunded after your return via cheque AFTER you hand over the carnet), 300 for the Carnet (no one ever looks for it), 80 for the Tourism Certificate.

3- Route: Dubai – Shahamah – Mafraq – Tarif – Sila – Ghuweifat 460 kms. Fillup from home, again at ADNOC after 230 kms (Good point for taking a ten minute break for the children). next fillup will be in Saudi.

4- Enter UAE Border, Handover Mulkiya, Drivers License and Tourism Certificate for the Customs Paper (check you have all your papers including the slip from Customs). Move on and park to the right. Take all your passports, the customs slip, and 35 Dirhams each as exit fees and enter the Immigrations Building to get the passports stamped.

HERE, IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO TAKE ONE OF THE KIDS WITH YOU SO THAT YOU DONT JOIN THE TRUCK DRIVERS LINE. FAMILIES ALWAYS HAVE A SEPERATE LINE.

EASY PART ENDED

FRUSTRATING PART BEGINS

5- Enter Saudi Border – park and enter the Huge Building on your right MEN ONLY, take all the passports and go to the Officer. As you notice him greet him but don’t expect response. He will ask you to wait. Again good idea is to take your kids and better half and make them sit with you. This will help a bit and you will be served bit quicker. The officer will stamp the passports and return you.

6- After this Move on to the Checking bay – then Insurance at 70 Dirhams a week, 100 for a fortnight and 150 for a month.

7- Three pumps on your right, SASCO (recommended for fuel and Night Rest- food is crappy), next Alsahab (recommended for food and Night Rest – Fuel is most probably contaminated from the ancient tanks), NEW pump (PREFERRED FOR FUEL). Here, you can exchange money too but it will be AED=SAR=QAR. 1 Oman Riyal = 10 SAR

1- Distance 520 Kms Batha-Haradh-Alkharj-Riyadh – Single lane for first 100kms only. Straight road after that with no radar (camera) and a rough stretch. I have done this route even at Night and don’t see any risk as you can expect few cars and Trucks. Generally NOT RECOMMENDED AT NIGHT if you are not a frequent Traveller by Car. Refuel at Pump on your right after 200 kms.

Route: Once you Reach Al Kharj Round about, turn right (as per GPS first exit) on your right. Follow signs.

2- Distance 610 Kms Batha-Salwa-Hofuf-Riyadh – Double lane road. Refuel in Hofuf. Then, once you join the highway to Riyadh

Route: straight from border toward Salwa R/A (Qatar Border here). Left from R/A – follow signs to Hofuf then to Riyadh.
    This is basically highway route from Dammam to Riyadh and you will meet crazy drivers cruising at 240 or 260 easily with high Traffic.

3- Makkah Al Mukarramah Via Taif is 810Kms approximately from Riyadh. Straight road with lot of stop over for fueling and food. Will be relaxing drive as it is straight road from Riyadh to Taif.

4- Madinah Al Munawwarah is about the same distance. Look for signs – if lost, stop any Police Patrol and ask for directions – Don’t follow other people’s cars. on this route, from Riyadh to Medinah – the petrol pumps are not always on the highway itself.

Golden Rule – never go more than half empty. Carry some fuel with you, even if a gallon only.
    You can go to Madeena and then come to Mecca or vice versa. Better will be to Mecca first and then to Madeena.
    Mecca to Madeena is about 3 or 4 hours drive. It is a straight road and a relaxing drive with scenery of mountains.

Depending on your Madhab (Hanafi, Shafai, Maliki, Hanbali), you can either pray Dhuhr / Asr together at either one’s time and Maghrib / Isha together at either one’s time or seperately (you can time it with fuel stops).

TIME AND SPEED:

Average speed of 130 kms – Dubai to border , border clearance, prayer stops, one six hour night stop min , wearing Ihraam in Taif and reaching Makkah will take 24 hours.

General Tips:

1- Many fuel pumps don’t accept UAE currency on the way, carry at least a few hundred Saudi Riyals. You can exchange this at any supermarket or petrol bunk at border.
    2- Saudi SIM Cards are now given against Personal ID and are not very easy to procure. So you can activate Umrah roaming package in your local mobiles
    4- Don’t park in no parking zones – the car will be literally dragged away with a lot of damage to front part.

8. Parking in Mecca: Parking in Mecca is always an issue and can get into trouble very easily due to negligent and rash driving/parking of locals there. It is always better to leave you car in the hotel and travel by taxi to Al Haram masjid or locally as it is very cheap. It will cost only 10 Riyals (10 Dirhams) in a separate taxi for a distance of about 3 kms.

9. Hotels in Mecca: It is always advisable to take Hotel little far away from Al Haram Al Shareef say a distance of 1 to 3 kms, park your car safely there and go to Masjid by Taxi. I stayed in a hotel called MIRA MAABDA HOTEL which is present on the main road itself of King Fahad Road. Their charge was 150 Riyals per day for 3 bed and its very clean hotel. The staff were friendly, helpful and most important can speak Malayalam, Hindi, Urdu, English, Arabic, Tamil etc.They have parking in front of the hotel and the staff take care of your car too. One Good Thing is Next to the hotel there is supermarket, pharmacy and a restaurant Shawaya House where you can get all varieties of food.

4. ZumZum Water: This Holy Zum Zum water is available in all hotels, packed and ready for travel at cost of 15 Riyals per 10 Litre bottle. What I did was purchased Zum Zum water of 20 litre Can (2 Pieces) filled near Mosque from a bangladeshi shop at a price of 25 Riyals per Can and carried in my car properly securing and lashing. There are empty cans sold too in those local shops. So you have the option of purchasing empty can and fill up by yourself or to buy filled cans at masjid

5. Parking in Madinah: parking in madinah is not an issue as there are plenty of parkings available. My experience was from Makkah went to Al Haram Masjid. After finishing my formalities over there hired a local taxi driver who then took us to all places such Al Nawaz Al Shareef masjid, Masjid Qiblatein, Place of War etc. at a cost of 50 Riyals. These places are pretty simple to find and easily available in any Garmin GPS. Hence one can drive to these places by himself or opt to hire a local driver. Important thing to note Men are allowed 24hrs a day for visit Jannat Al firdous but for women there is time restrictions. Best time is 5 to 10mrng and evening 9 to 12pm.
    Hope the above helps you a bit. If you need any information, you may pls call me in +971 56 686 2453 or +971 55 5368 747

My car still under the bank. can I go for Umrah or no? If yes what is the process.
    Thank you Marshal 🙂
    Regards
    Bahaa

January 28, 2015 at 6:23 am #31853
    quote Bahaa999:

quote khshareef:

EASY PART ENDED

FRUSTRATING PART BEGINS

TIME AND SPEED:

General Tips:

My car still under the bank. can I go for Umrah or no? If yes what is the process.
    Thank you Marshal 🙂
    Regards
    Bahaa

Hi Bahaa,

You have the answer for this query in para 3. Anyhow you can go umrah in this car if NOC from Bank is received (if vehicle is mortgaged)

March 16, 2015 at 11:20 am #32285

Salam

I am planning to go in my car Nissan Murano 2006 model with family (Wife & 3years baby) for UMRAH….need your advice as planned to stay night in riyadh on way and two nights mecca and two nights madina..

Kindly advise about it if any recent information or changes.

jazakallah.

March 16, 2015 at 12:30 pm #32288
    quote Qureshi Saif:

Salam

I am planning to go in my car Nissan Murano 2006 model with family (Wife & 3years baby) for UMRAH….need your advice as planned to stay night in riyadh on way and two nights mecca and two nights madina..

Kindly advise about it if any recent information or changes.

jazakallah.

Salam valaikum,

Pls check above and you will have all information.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.