HERE COMES LIWA FOR INTER/ADVANCE ON 21.03.2014

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    quote firoztv:

Friends, am coming with you

Great news Firoz :yesss:

We will all benifit from your Liwa experience great deal ๐Ÿ™‚

Cant wait for the weekend ๐Ÿ˜‰

March 17, 2014 at 5:16 am #29433

Gents,

Now the time has come where we need to close this registration and prepare for our journey.

Hence pls confirm your participation or changes if any latest by 11am tmw (18.03.2014) so that our fellow Marshall will look at booking the Liwa Rest House of Hotel for our stay on 20th March night.

Also pls carry the below list of equipment with you in your kit for the safety… If you do not have any equipment let us know so that we can check if any other personnel is having prior to starting

Vehicle manual
    Spare tire, inflated to road pressure
    Radio
    Shovel
    H/D Air Compressor
    Wood board for Jack
    Hydraulic Jack Min 2.5Ton
    Snatch Strap / Tow rope
    Shackles ( min 2 )
    Tire Pressure Gauge
    Tire Deflator
    Tire Valve Pins
    Flag & flag pole
    Jumper Cable
    Strap tie down ropes
    Hand gloves
    Sun Hat & Sunglass Protective Eye Wear or Swimming Goggles (This is required in case of sand storm in the desert)
    Ear Mufler or Swimming Ear buds (This is required in case of sand storm in the desert)
    Desert Shoes or Safety Shoes.
    Additional Radiator Cap for their Vehicle
    Cargo Secure Net or Securing Straps
    Offroad GPS (optional or any garmin nuvi as a minimum)
    Tyre puncher repair kit (very important)
    Tapes & glues
    Tyre opener spanner from 17mm it 23mm and Standard tool kit
    Viking Rope & Straps
    First Aid Kit & Fire Extinguisher (pls check expiry and replace accordingly)
    Winch (Optional)
    Glass Breaker

Fan, air conditioning and power steering belts (check from your mechanic and service agent how to change in case of emergency)

Also pls ensure that your 4 x 4 is in perfect condition with fuel lubes water coolant etc. changed.

Kindly let me know if I have missed any points.

March 17, 2014 at 5:37 am #29434
    quote razik:

quote firoztv:

Friends, am coming with you

Great news Firoz :yesss:

We will all benifit from your Liwa experience great deal ๐Ÿ™‚

Cant wait for the weekend ๐Ÿ˜‰

Spot on Razik. Great to have you on this trip Firoz. ๐Ÿ™‚

March 17, 2014 at 7:43 am #29438

guys maybe i won’t be attending the trip bucause my car will be in workshop for installing new suspinsions ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ but i will try my best to attend it ๐Ÿ˜€

March 17, 2014 at 10:18 am #29444

Hi

Am soooo sorry I cant do this drive. I was forget Mother Day.

Next time Insallah

See you

March 17, 2014 at 11:09 am #29447
    quote Baher:

Hi

Am soooo sorry I cant do this drive. I was forget Mother Day.

Next time Insallah

See you

No issues baher. Next time…

March 17, 2014 at 2:55 pm #29451

Alright guys, its time to count participants/co-passengers to be able to make arrangements for our 20th night stay at Liwa Rest House. Please add to below list and clearly state your preference for single/twin sharing/king/queen size rooms ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. Razik Rizwan accompanied by none. Happy to share a room with a fellow offroader on strictly twin sharing basis ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€

March 17, 2014 at 3:51 pm #29453

[quote=”razik”]Alright guys, its time to count participants/co-passengers to be able to make arrangements for our 20th night stay at Liwa Rest House. Please add to below list and clearly state your preference for single/twin sharing/king/queen size rooms ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. Razik Rizwan accompanied by none. Happy to share a room with a fellow offroader on strictly twin sharing basis ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€
    2.Asharaf + 1 Passenger

March 17, 2014 at 3:54 pm #29454

Insha Allah..I am in for this…

March 17, 2014 at 4:58 pm #29456

Alright guys, its time to count participants/co-passengers to be able to make arrangements for our 20th night stay at Liwa Rest House. Please add to below list and clearly state your preference for single/twin sharing/king/queen size rooms ๐Ÿ˜‰

2.Asharaf + 1 Passenger
    3. Sajid + none. Happy to share a room with Razik.

March 17, 2014 at 6:25 pm #29458

2.Asharaf + 1 Passenger
    4. Firoz minus family ๐Ÿ˜• this time, only my boy is accompanying me. Happy to share room with male friends ๐Ÿ˜‰

March 17, 2014 at 6:27 pm #29459
    quote asharafkc:

Insha Allah..I am in for this…

Been long since we :drive: together, Asharaf :yesss:

See you soon, Insha Allah ๐Ÿ™‚

March 17, 2014 at 6:30 pm #29460
    quote Saj:

2.Asharaf + 1 Passenger

4. Humayun – as of now single but may have some one for company ๐Ÿ˜‰ will confirm shortly…

March 18, 2014 at 11:45 am #29469

those registered for Liwa..Pls update this for hotel booking…

2.Asharaf + 1 Passenger
    4. Firoz minus family ๐Ÿ˜• this time, only my boy is accompanying me. Happy to share room with male friends ๐Ÿ˜‰
    5. Humayun – as of now single but may have some one for company ๐Ÿ˜‰ will confirm shortly…

March 18, 2014 at 5:31 pm #29470

those registered for Liwa..Pls update this for hotel booking…

2.Asharaf + 1 Passenger
    3. Firoz minus family ๐Ÿ˜• this time, only my boy is accompanying me. Happy to share room with male friends ๐Ÿ˜‰
    4.Humayun – as of now single but may have some one for company ๐Ÿ˜‰ will confirm shortly…

I will catch you guys directly in the morning at the rest house at 7 :30 am.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.