Inter/Advance Liwa 27/28 Jan

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

It was legendary
    Of course big thanks to Duncan and all DO team that u organized this trip. We really enjoy a lot with Denis, its like roller coster on first places with same crazy friend. :drive:
    I was really waiting and preparing since it was posted,
    It’s been great to spend these days with all of u guys, best drivers, friends :ymhug:
    We spent good time together next to the fire, horror stories and so on :ymdevil:
    All drive feels like discovered Mars and we even found one Martian there who stuck alone 😮 at the middle of nowhere!
    I have my own chart of most beautiful and crazy things I ever done, this one took all first places.
    Hope to repeat it again :yesss:

For ppl who is interested in statistic))) The only thing I forgot to pause recording while camping and end up with horrible mid time….

January 30, 2017 at 5:05 am #38007

This is one of those big “milestone” drives.
    I had heard lot’s about LIWA, all this talk about Liwa is not exaggerated, liwa is truely something else.
    big applause :ymapplause: to the marshals leading, as the dunes are something else and the sand particularly soft.

@matthewficco
    , @Saif, @JustDen, @Asem Ahmed you guys did a great job.

Special thought for @John.Xterra, to have traveled all this way and had a mechanical issue. (I hope all is ok now)

Still have shivers when I think about our “Guest” we found digging in the middle of nowhere

Thank you all for this great time by the cam fire and, special mention to @Panther, the king of marshmallows.

Sebastien & Gwendolyne

January 30, 2017 at 8:21 am #38010

Would you please share some photos and videos specially while descent the big drops.
    I guess @Sebastien and @Paul_FJCruiser has some of these on tape.

January 30, 2017 at 8:46 am #38011

Hey guys, really nice to hear that everyone had lots of fun! As you might have heard, I had a mechanical problem as soon as we departed from the meeting point. My axle was making a weird noise and I was experiencing some slip in the front so I decided to head back to Dubai. This was very unexpected and very disappointing to say the least. But I guess these things happen for the right reasons.
    Problem is now solved and back on track!
    See you all soon on the sand!

January 30, 2017 at 12:18 pm #38012

So hard to express the feelings. Still recovering mentally after 2 days of hardcore adventures without any exaggeration.
    A full A4 page on font size 8 cannot describe it.
    \M/ \M/ \M/ \M/ \M/ \M/ \M/ \M/ \M/ \M/ \M/ \M/ \M/ \M/ \M/ \M/ \M/ \M/ \M/ \M/ \M/ \M/
    Deeply impressed by the place which has gained its reputation by merit.
    Thanks to the people that joined this adventure, I am now ready to camp, anytime – anywhere with you guys :-BD :ymhug:
    I feel I returned another man 😀 and the dunes in Sweihan and Starfish are actually soooo tiny :))
    And sooo happy that we were at the right time – at the right place. It’s like a magic hand guided us.
    There was a lot of magic :YMDAYDREAM: in Liwa O:-)

Can’t wait to get there on my Frankenstein :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss:

January 30, 2017 at 2:44 pm #38013

It was a great experience! Thanks Duncan and Matt for this great trip and to everyone else on it. I enjoyed driving with you all.

January 31, 2017 at 5:56 am #38015

Very Nice!!!
    Looking at Alex’s map recording, you guys had the full Monty!!!!
    Bravo!!!

February 6, 2017 at 10:42 am #38082

A few pics from this great trip !

https://goo.gl/photos/5Dz9AB3mPfaj33yq5

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.