Intermediate + Advanced Drive on Friday 14/12/2012

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I am planing an intermediate drive and an advance drive this Friday in A53.
    this drive I hope will be challenging , we will do Dunes and Bowls with some area for play .
    Meeting point will be at the entrance of Al Rafadah . ( N 24 55.942 E 55 44.922 )
    Meeting Time 1:30 pm
    Leaving Time 1:45 Sharp ( will Not wait for Lateeees)
    Drive ends at Badayer Shops :at Sun Set

plz make sure u have all ur recovert equipment, and ur snack and water, and ur car is full

By reg. for this drive . u already read and agreed to the terms and condition set by Dubai Off Roaders and the imdemnty form signed.

December 9, 2012 at 10:03 am #20683

Im tentatively in but not sure as my jeep is still in the workshop for major overhauling. will confirm by Thursday & hope will not be too late to join the drive!

December 9, 2012 at 1:23 pm #20689

I am in.

December 10, 2012 at 11:44 am #20692

I just removed my name from the drive because a commitment for Friday.

December 10, 2012 at 2:13 pm #20700

Removed my name from this drive… thought to support Abdullah during the morning training drive

December 11, 2012 at 12:23 pm #20722

Can we have some more intermediate drivers in this drive pleaseeeeeeeeee

December 11, 2012 at 3:26 pm #20725

Sultan, Yousif and Musbah r in . so so far we 7 cars.

December 13, 2012 at 5:35 am #20752

Hi Abdulla

Have removed my name due to some personal commitment.

Have a safe drive.

December 13, 2012 at 5:12 pm #20760

Is this drive still happening?

December 14, 2012 at 3:41 am #20762

Hi Abdullah, just removed my name as well. I was nit sure if the drive is on with all the cancelations so I changed my plan.

Take care

Khalil

December 14, 2012 at 7:20 am #20764

Hey Khalil the drive is still on… We have 7 cars including u….
    1. Abdullah
    2. Ahmed Parvez
    3. Khalil
    4. Sultan
    5. Yousef
    6. Musbah
    7. Ganesh

Pls do register once again and see u at the meeting point buddy

Cheers

December 14, 2012 at 7:43 am #20765

Great, see you later then ๐Ÿ™‚

December 14, 2012 at 4:24 pm #20780

An absolute intermediate-advance drive in “The Abdullah Style”……..On my way towards the meeting point, I met Sam, Saif and some other guys who had just finished the morning training drive and it was nice to hear the success of the drive…Then Krishnan also intended to join the afternoon drive with us and so we proceeded towards the meeting-deflation point…

It was a nice convoy of 8 cars lead by Abdullah (patrol), Khalil (FJ), Kashmirji (Patrol), Krishnan (Patrol), Musbah (FJ), Ganesh (pajero), Yousef (Land Cruiser pickup) & Sultan (Hummer)….Ahmedbhai couldnt make it as Hamza was leaving back today….

A very short breifing and started our drive….Within no time Krishnan got landed on a crest…He was pulled by Musbah..

Abdullah with his expertise started the advance drive in a very advance manner…..he had already told us during the breifing that the drive will be more of an advance than an intermediate one….Then we had a series of stucks by Musbah, Yousef, Sultan and Krishnan….

There were two pop-outs…..one of Abdullah in the beginning and the other one was Krishnan towards the end….The area 53 was really soft and challenging and the lead made it more challenging for everyone….

Krishnan’s last pop-out was recovered by changing his tyre as his valve was broken…and moreover it had happened inside a nice soft bowl which was somewhere near the Super Bowl….The area was full of buggies and many other groups….

We all exited towards Badayer shops, inflated the tyres and left home…

Overall a very challenging drive for all….everyone drove fantastically…..Musbah must have defenitely gained lots of experience and the techniques to tackle the crest and soft patches….

Thank you Abdullah for the awesome lead…and everyone for the great company….and specially Yousef for all the help and support for the pop-outs and stucks…..

The pictures have been posted on facebook page….

See you all for another such challenging drive and good luck to all the particpants for the GPS drive happening tomorrow…

Cheers

December 14, 2012 at 5:21 pm #20781

Thank you Ganesh for the report and Abdullah for the nice drive.

Very exciting drive indeed and enjoyed every part of it.

Good that I haven’t miss it.

Cheers

December 14, 2012 at 6:27 pm #20784

Nice and crisp report Dada!!! :-BD Pictures confirms that it was an eventful drive. Happy, you all had good and safe fun :-BD ๐Ÿ™‚
    On a personal note, I missed this wonderful drive for the sake of family balance ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.