Intermediate-Advanced Saturday 23 Nov Afternoon Drive

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Dear Off Road Friends,

This is my first invitation for a drive.
    A few of you suggested a morning drive but as we’ll have a late Friday evening ride, BBQ included, I’ll drive on Saturday Afternoon ๐Ÿ˜‰

Day and date : Saturday 23 Nov. ‘2013
    Drive Type : Intermediate-Advanced Drive in very soft & tricky dunes!!!
    Meeting Point : Al-Faq’aa
    Meeting Point Co-Ordinates: N 24 43.000 E 55 37.215
    Meeting Time : 01:30Hrs.
    Drive Start: 1:45pm
    Drive Route: Most challenging Dunes
    Drive Terrain: Very soft & Tricky White Dunes.
    Duration: 3.0 hours approx.
    Drive finish: Al Lisaili

Checklist:-
    a) Ensure your 4 x 4 vehicle is in perfect condition, with tow hooks at front & rear and with the spare tyre.
    b) Compatible Radio and Flag is a must.
    c) Carry all necessary offroad gears, in good condition.
    d) Carry enough water / refreshments / re-hydration drinks for self & co-passenger(s).
    e) Full Tank fuel must

Please read the following and register for the drive:-
    Equipments that one needs to carry for offroading
    Rules Of The Trip
    Dubai Offroaders – Disclaimer
    Tlf: 0528015047
    Levi Angelo Blancke Denys (Mistermud)

I’m not a high tech man so didn’t know how to put the “assist to drive” button… :(( So please all interested drivers in joining, let it know by posting a message here below

November 19, 2013 at 4:00 pm #27985
    quote mistermud:

Dear Off Road Friends,

A few of you suggested a morning drive but as we’ll have a late Friday evening ride, BBQ included, I’ll drive on Saturday Afternoon ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I’m not a high tech man so didn’t know how to put the “assist to drive” button… :(( So please all interested drivers in joining, let it know by posting a message here below

Hi Levi, good going bro,
    Morning in the sands is a better time for me, If we have heavy rain on Friday Lisalli might be quite wet there is a fair amount of low lying sabka over there.
    Anyway enjoy ๐Ÿ™‚

November 19, 2013 at 9:05 pm #27986

That’s great Levi and happy to join ur convoy. I like this route and most probably in for this :drive:

November 20, 2013 at 2:53 pm #27992
    quote brianj:

quote mistermud:

Dear Off Road Friends,

Hi Levi, good going bro,
    Morning in the sands is a better time for me, If we have heavy rain on Friday Lisalli might be quite wet there is a fair amount of low lying sabka over there.
    Anyway enjoy ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi Brian ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks for the advice bro! In case there’s some rain this weekend, we’ll keep it in mind to have a car clean after the route.
    On the other hand, beeing Mistermud as I am, I would not be unhappy with a bit muddy terrain :ymparty: :yesss:
    If I can I’ll join anyway the Friday BBQ as well ๐Ÿ˜‰ :thanks:

November 20, 2013 at 2:59 pm #27993
    quote khshareef:

That’s great Levi and happy to join ur convoy. I like this route and most probably in for this :drive:

Hi Bro!!

To be honest, I loved so much this route when you brought us there, that I just decided to do it backwards ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lots of nice dunes, tricky areas, open areas and some higher dunes… so all we like ๐Ÿ˜‰

With a small or big convoy, it’ll be funny like always ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

November 20, 2013 at 7:47 pm #27996
    quote mistermud:

quote khshareef:

Hi Bro!!

To be honest, I loved so much this route when you brought us there, that I just decided to do it backwards ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lots of nice dunes, tricky areas, open areas and some higher dunes… so all we like ๐Ÿ˜‰

With a small or big convoy, it’ll be funny like always ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

I will join if someone will bring water melon! ;l

November 21, 2013 at 4:35 am #27997

Now that this weather front has hit, depending on the chaos it brings today and tomorrow I may come Saturday afternoon as it will be over by then.

Will let you know once Humayoon decides on the drive tomorrow and if it goes ahead or not.

November 21, 2013 at 8:40 am #28000
    quote DuncanField:

Now that this weather front has hit, depending on the chaos it brings today and tomorrow I may come Saturday afternoon as it will be over by then.

Will let you know once Humayoon decides on the drive tomorrow and if it goes ahead or not.

For a real offroader,this weather cannot be a threat but a value addition,charm,attraction and love.

@Fahim
    :
    My dear brother,You will get water melon at each and every drive.You just keep on driving.You have a very good speed of improvement.Drive safe.God bless you.

November 21, 2013 at 11:11 pm #28010
    quote DuncanField:

Sounds good Duncan!! ๐Ÿ™‚

We’ll see what the weather is gonna give us for tomorrow :-\

November 21, 2013 at 11:16 pm #28011
    quote Aemi:

quote DuncanField:

For a real offroader,this weather cannot be a threat but a value addition,charm,attraction and love.

@Fahim
    :
    My dear brother,You will get water melon at each and every drive.You just keep on driving.You have a very good speed of improvement.Drive safe.God bless you.

Eami,

To be honest, I’m 100% with you! The worser the weather, the better ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

I love it like this!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก That’s why I am Mistermud ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

And Faheem, no excuses anymore, ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ you’ll get watermelon untill you get bored from it :)) :)) :))

Thanks Aemi, your watermelon stops are the best ever!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

November 22, 2013 at 3:49 pm #28021

Here we go…..tmw’s weather looks bright for us to hit dunes.. :drive:

November 23, 2013 at 12:55 am #28022

might not make it so i removed my name. if i can i will call to check if its still on. if not then hope you guys have a good one.

November 23, 2013 at 7:29 am #28023

Dear Off road Friends,

The drive, unless the weather, is going on but we’ll change the meeting place!

If we get in trouble in Alisaili area with heavy rains, it could become a real hard time for recoverys!!! X(

So, please note, after have been discussed with a few off you, the meeting point is BADAYER SHOPS!!!

Same time: 1:30

Place: Badayer Shops, on Hatta road (where we ussualy inflate tyres after drives)

If coordinates requiered, please text me :ymhug:

Tlf: 0528015047

Thanks!!

Next time we’ll try Al Faqaa – Alisaili… :drive:

November 23, 2013 at 8:34 am #28024

I will miss this draive ๐Ÿ™

Be safe my friands

November 24, 2013 at 6:38 am #28030

Lovely Drive, Thanks to levi !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.