Intermediate Al Naqrah Drive on 7th of Oct.’2011

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

I appreciate Jessil’s call and Salim’s call to clarify things up. I do understand the confusion and the bad luck due to many factors, some of which are controllable. Past is past… Looking fwd to a future exciting drive with Mr Salim.

Cheers
    Khalil

October 8, 2011 at 7:18 am #14605
    quote Khalil_mtl:

I appreciate Jessil’s call and Salim’s call to clarify things up. I do understand the confusion and the bad luck due to many factors, some of which are controllable. Past is past… Looking fwd to a future exciting drive with Mr Salim.

Cheers
    Khalil

That’s the spirit Khalil, look forward to seeing on the next drive & many many more, Insha Allah.

October 8, 2011 at 8:04 am #14607
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

This is not the first time…it happened with Khalil earlier as well…Khalid joined us on the drive after a couple of calls so there WAS a reason…

he might have joined for the drive late earlier.. but giving wrong co-ordinates to the participant is first time in club history……

October 8, 2011 at 8:56 am #14612

This topic is closed now, let’s not discuss this anymore.

October 8, 2011 at 9:06 am #14613
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

This topic is closed now, let’s not discuss this anymore.

As ur owner of the club.. your decision is final….

Respecting sir……

Thanks.. all the best…

October 8, 2011 at 10:06 am #14618

Thanks to Ahmed Bhai, for Gracing the Drive by his presence, at the same time boosting our self confidence. Inspite of a little miscommunication at the beginning of the drive, we accomplished what we had set out to do, and with flying colours.
    I appreciate Khalils undying spirit for adventure and offroading, and regret the miscommunication, he would have certainly added a sparkle to this drive.
    I appreciate the responsiblity bestowed upon me by Ahmed Bhai/Club and will always put my best foot forward in the interest of our Club. :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
    Satwinder truly puts the Patrols name to the test and literally rode his rig like a horse, finding trouble spots and executed more than 5 effortless rescues. “He makes them seem so easy ”
    Tushar on the other hand was sticking to my back steadfastly, keeping the convoy pace nimble and fun. He showed excellent control over his vehicle as if ” Man and Machine” were one!
    Once again thank you all who came for this drive and gave their support and made this drive Successful. :thanks:

Thanks to Ahmed Bhai once again for always beign an inspiration, and Congratulations to our two “Knights”, you have earned your shining armour!! :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

October 8, 2011 at 11:23 am #14623

Good work Tushar, Nice Photos…
    ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

October 8, 2011 at 1:00 pm #14626
    quote Desert Dragon:

quote Ahmed Pervez:

This is not the first time…it happened with Khalil earlier as well…Khalid joined us on the drive after a couple of calls so there WAS a reason…

he might have joined for the drive late earlier.. but giving wrong co-ordinates to the participant is first time in club history……

This is NOT the first time when wrong co-ordinates were given to the participants, I personally recall 2 instances of wrong co-ordinates being given to me…once on the Wadi Khamees camping site & then again for the last year’s new year party’s site…
    The originator of these wrong co-ordinates will go un-named this time.
    ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

October 8, 2011 at 7:34 pm #14629
    quote survetushar:

One of the best areas second only to Liwa, had to be anticipated as an exciting and funfilled drive by all participants. Unhindered by a slight miscommunication at the beginning, 6 offroading enthusiasts made it to deflation point for this drive.

The drive was led by Salim Khan, our newest Lead Marshall, who took it in his stride; once the tires hit the sand, he was like a fish in water. Manouvering through the initial smaller dunes, he led the 6 car convoy right up the side of “Sand Mountain” almost to the peak, most of us in disbelief what we had accomplished.

A Special Appreciation goes to all the participating drivers, Satwinder, Saif, Khalid & Hendrik who played a crucial role by keeping pace on the higher dunes. Especially to Hendrik who showed good adaptive driving skills.

Mr Ahmed Pervez rode along with “yours truly” with had his trained eyes locked onto our driving styles and recovery skills. A special thanks to him for his support to this drive.

Apologies to Khalil for the miscommunication and a request to all offroaders to appreciate the spirit of brotherhood amongst us rather than volleying around our faults.

The Drive ended with a light Dinner and our usual “Gyaan” session, with some spicy Chicken/Mutton Kadai and Namkeen.
    I would like to suggest the newbies to tag along as passengers with the advance drivers for you to be able to learn tackling the dunes faster, initiative taken by Mr Sreekumar is highly appreciated who was in the lead car with Mr Salim Khan.

Happy to hear that guys you had a wonderful drive :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

October 9, 2011 at 9:55 am #14635
    quote survetushar:

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚
    beautiful Photos Tushar ๐Ÿ™‚
    :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

October 11, 2011 at 2:25 pm #14643
    quote survetushar:

quote anilberry:

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚
    beautiful Photos Tushar ๐Ÿ™‚
    :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

:thanks: Sir

Nice click..s… ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.