Intermediate++ Friday Morning Drive – 1st March 2013

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    quote musbah:

quote Ganesh:

Cant expect anything better on a nice pleasant Friday morning with all the best drivers in the squad…. Thanks Kumar for the awesome lead…..I was just enjoying the sweep position along with Thanseer at the end….

It was indeed a very nice drive with 5 FJs, 4 Patrols and 2 Pajeros….

My ultimate wish of reaching on the top of Iftar bowl was achieved coutesy Tiger ๐Ÿ˜€ …. Dont ask how we reached…..

The drive plan was immedaitely known to everyone when we started the drive….conquer all the big dunes which comes your way….. and by the time the lead and some cars crossed the dune….you cant even afford to wait for the others…..keep going….and then the others lose their track……Get the cordinates from the Lead marshal and reach back to him….that was the fun….

I dont have to comment about anyone’s driving skill…..as each one of you were the best apart from very minor stucks and not a single pop-out ๐Ÿ˜€

Looking at the drive I already told Musbah that he is going to get an awesome video clip today….

Kumar and Thanseer thought for a moment that we can finish the drive near Shwaib, but then we all had one more responsibility on our shoulders and that was the afternoon Newbee Fewbee drive with 30 particiapants….. We cannot afford to be late, so we changed the plan back to Tawi shops….

Once again a very good track by Kumar…. just awesome… :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Special thanks to the entire team ……. Kumar, Ashok, Musbah, Robinson, Brian, Firoz, Amjed, Sanjay & Paul and Thanseer…..

A big hug to our special guest Mr. Gerald Pinto…. with his new FJ along with his winch which was useful a couple of times….

Hats off to Paul specially for all his additional efforts to rescue any driver at any time… ๐Ÿ˜€

Kumar…you keep inventing new tracks and make us experience the World of Sands…..Thanks buddy…

Cheers

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

As Always Excellent Report

:-BD :-BD :-BD :-BD :-BD :-BD :-BD :-BD :-BD :-BD

March 4, 2013 at 10:59 am #24149

Oops, i missed my feedback for this drive :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY:

Thank you very much Dada for the great report, as usual :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: You had not left anything for me to add :(( :(( :((

Thanking you all for joining this drive – Ashok, Musbah, Rob, Firoz, Brian, Mathews, Amjed, Gerry, Thanseer & Ganesh :ymhug: Very sadly missed Zarir & Rein for this drive due to their official / personal commitments ๐Ÿ™ Sorry Zarir, by the time I received your call, we were almost half way on pyramids and there was no way that I could divert the convoy near to any track / tarmac.

We were very very happy to have again our dear friend, old buddy for morning drives, great rescuer during tough drives, in this convoy – none other than Gerald Pinto aka Geerrryyyyyy!!!! Thank you Gerry for the wonderful Company and indeed its always my pleasure to drive with you :-BD :-BD :-BD :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing:

All I wish to say about the drive is Skilled convoy + Challenging route + Safe execution + Nice climate = EXCELLENT DRIVE :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Very happy to learn, everybody enjoyed the drive ๐Ÿ™‚ Personally. more happy on the achievement of taking Dada to top of Iftar Bowl :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :-BD :-BD :-BD ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ Now no more targets left for you Dada.. so what’s next??? :))

Look forward for many more such interesting drives with DOs :-w :-w :-w

March 4, 2013 at 11:09 am #24151
    quote GKumar:

Oops, i missed my feedback for this drive :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY:

Thank you very much Dada for the great report, as usual :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: You had not left anything for me to add :(( :(( :((

Thanking you all for joining this drive – Ashok, Musbah, Rob, Firoz, Brian, Mathews, Amjed, Gerry, Thanseer & Ganesh :ymhug: Very sadly missed Zarir & Rein for this drive due to their official / personal commitments ๐Ÿ™ Sorry Zarir, by the time I received your call, we were almost half way on pyramids and there was no way that I could divert the convoy near to any track / tarmac.

We were very very happy to have again our dear friend, old buddy for morning drives, great rescuer during tough drives, in this convoy – none other than Gerald Pinto aka Geerrryyyyyy!!!! Thank you Gerry for the wonderful Company and indeed its always my pleasure to drive with you :-BD :-BD :-BD :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing:

All I wish to say about the drive is Skilled convoy + Challenging route + Safe execution + Nice climate = EXCELLENT DRIVE :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Very happy to learn, everybody enjoyed the drive ๐Ÿ™‚ Personally. more happy on the achievement of taking Dada to top of Iftar Bowl :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :-BD :-BD :-BD ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ Now no more targets left for you Dada.. so what’s next??? :))

Look forward for many more such interesting drives with DOs :-w :-w :-w

No words to express but all i can say is Thanks to Kumar and all participants at the drive. I look forward to such drives and I have always been a fan of Kumar since my first drive in DO and i have learnt a lot from him. Its a pleasure to part of his convoy. :thanks:

March 4, 2013 at 11:13 am #24155
    quote GKumar:

Now no more targets left for you Dada.. so what’s next??? :))

Next dream is to be on the top of the sand mountain ๐Ÿ˜€

March 4, 2013 at 11:37 am #24157
    quote Amjed:

No words to express but all i can say is Thanks to Kumar and all participants at the drive. I look forward to such drives and I have always been a fan of Kumar since my first drive in DO and i have learnt a lot from him. Its a pleasure to part of his convoy. :thanks:

Hey Gabbar, its our pleasure to drive with you and have you in our team :ymhug: :-BD ๐Ÿ™‚

March 4, 2013 at 12:21 pm #24163
    quote Ganesh:

quote GKumar:

quote GKumar:

quote Amjed:

Hey Gabbar, its our pleasure to drive with you and have you in our team :ymhug: :-BD ๐Ÿ™‚

I’d like to add a little something from the ranks of the lowly member ๐Ÿ™‚
    1. can I be with you when you do the sand mountain …please ๐Ÿ˜€
    2. It was a great pleasure to have been part of this convoy as I think I expressed on the first post drive comment above …truly memorable as enshrined in Marshall Thanseer’s amazing FB photo’s
    :thanks:

March 4, 2013 at 12:24 pm #24164
    quote Ganesh:

quote GKumar:

OK Done!!! You will be at the top with your Pajero, take it granted :-BD ๐Ÿ™‚

March 4, 2013 at 4:55 pm #24182
    quote GKumar:

:ymapplause: :yesss: ๐Ÿ™‚ :drive: :thanks:

March 4, 2013 at 7:50 pm #24191
    quote brianj:

I’d like to add a little something from the ranks of the lowly member ๐Ÿ™‚
    1. can I be with you when you do the sand mountain …please ๐Ÿ˜€
    2. It was a great pleasure to have been part of this convoy as I think I expressed on the first post drive comment above …truly memorable as enshrined in Marshall Thanseer’s amazing FB photo’s

There’s no such low ranking member Brian. We all are in the same rank – Sand Bugs :)) :)) :))
    Categorizations are meant only for drive classification for the safety of participants and to ensure drive quality :-BD
    You are most welcome :ymhug: and its always our pleasure to have you in the convoy for any drives planned at Intermediate or any below levels ๐Ÿ™‚

March 5, 2013 at 4:59 am #24197
    quote GKumar:

quote brianj:

We all are in the same rank – Sand Bugs :)) :)) :))

safety of participants and to ensure drive quality :-BD
    ๐Ÿ™‚

:-BD :ymapplause: :-BD :ymapplause: :-BD :ymapplause: :-BD :ymapplause: :-BD :ymapplause: :-BD :ymapplause: :-BD
    [size=200]JUST FOR FUN[/size]

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.