Introduce yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 533 total)
  • Author
    quote mosalf:

Hi Praveen, good of you to join this group as now the three of us (Firoz and myself) can possibly request for our good founder to help create the Abu Dhabi Chapter of Dubai offroaders.

Mosalf 0566161157

Mosalf,
    You can add me too ๐Ÿ™‚ . I came all the way from Abu Dhabi to attend the last drive. It was really a good experience for me with lot of like minded people and helping hands around ๐Ÿ™‚

August 28, 2013 at 3:09 am #27130
    quote asifmm007:

quote mosalf:

Hi Praveen, good of you to join this group as now the three of us (Firoz and myself) can possibly request for our good founder to help create the Abu Dhabi Chapter of Dubai offroaders.
    Mosalf 0566161157

Mosalf,
    You can add me too ๐Ÿ™‚ . I came all the way from Abu Dhabi to attend the last drive. It was really a good experience for me with lot of like minded people and helping hands around ๐Ÿ™‚

So now we have an Abu Dhabi Chapter…in addition to the Oman Chapter!!!
    ๐Ÿ™‚

August 28, 2013 at 8:52 am #27133

Hi Everyone.
    I am new to the group and would like to introduce myself. My Names is Ashton ๐Ÿ™‚ and i am fairly new to whole offroading experience :drive:
    Vehicle of choice wrangler unlimited :p bought the 4WD to go where no 4WD has gone before =))
    One of our small crazy adventures was the straight through drive from Satwa to Salalah on a Toyota fortuna was fun as we had a lot of time to kill .
    Looking forward to a lot more crazy epic adventures with DO.

Cheers!
    Ashton

August 28, 2013 at 11:14 am #27134
    quote ashtonash:

Hi Everyone.
    I am new to the group and would like to introduce myself. My Names is Ashton ๐Ÿ™‚ and i am fairly new to whole offroading experience :drive:
    Vehicle of choice wrangler unlimited :p bought the 4WD to go where no 4WD has gone before =))
    One of our small crazy adventures was the straight through drive from Satwa to Salalah on a Toyota fortuna was fun as we had a lot of time to kill .
    Looking forward to a lot more crazy epic adventures with DO.

Cheers!
    Ashton

Welcome to Dubai Offroaders Ashton! ๐Ÿ™‚

August 28, 2013 at 5:45 pm #27139

Name : Juno Srivastava

Vehicle : Prado TXL 4 L

Work : Al Futtaim Group

Offroading : Newbie

August 29, 2013 at 5:21 am #27143
    quote Juno Srivastava:

Name : Juno Srivastava

Vehicle : Prado TXL 4 L

Work : Al Futtaim Group

Offroading : Newbie

Welcome to Dubai offroaders Juno!!!
    ๐Ÿ™‚

August 29, 2013 at 9:23 am #27144

Name : Saad cheema
    Vehicle :Hummer H2/LEXUS lx570
    Modifications : none
    Offroading: no experience

August 29, 2013 at 12:10 pm #27147

my name is dustin
    from the usa
    drive a 1994 chevy blazer with a v8 engine ๐Ÿ™‚
    mods are 33 inch tires and side nerf bars along with a curious george doll that hangs from the sun visor! dont be jealous.
    i bought the truck in oman for the wadis and camping but soon relocated to the UAE so im looking forward to using the truck more off road.

basically im just a goofball out to have a good time. lets drive!

August 29, 2013 at 12:56 pm #27148

welcome Saad and Dustin.

just sign up for a trip here and fun is all yours :drive:

September 12, 2013 at 12:22 pm #27261

Abdelazim
    Jeep Wrangler 2003

September 12, 2013 at 1:39 pm #27262
    quote clive:

Morning all, I have recently joined DO. I am based in Muscat, but have been unable to find a regular family friendly club here. We plan to join trips a couple of times a month when we visit Dubai. A complete novice, I look forward to learning and getting stuck in the sands. Currently driving a Pajero 3.5 Gls, no mods. Planning first vist in Sept, when family return from UK. Look forward to meeting you all, regards Clive

Hi Clive

welcome to Dubai Offroaders. I noticed your post today. ever since I moved to Muscat from Dubai, my desert adventures have gone low in frequency, because the sand is far away from here. anyway, we have become more active on trekking and mountain drives. keep a watch on facebook page of “Adventure Oman” @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/AdventureOman/. you are welcome to join these outings as and when convenient.

BTW we are having a Wahiba sand trip during the forthcoming Eid holidays and the trip details are posted on both Adventure Oman as well as Dubai Offroaders. However, I won’t recommend that to you since you say that you are a novice for the sand driving. you can probably join other trips that we plan to do in future.

cheers

September 30, 2013 at 11:26 pm #27447

Name: lilian
    Vehicle: Toyota prado
    Newbie at off reading …. Would love to give it a go

October 7, 2013 at 12:33 pm #27539

Hi All,

Name: Animesh Jha
    Vehicle: BMW 320i & Jaguar XF 5.0
    Occupation: Associate Director : Marketing & Business Development for an Indian Infrastructure and Finance firm, IL&FS.

Offroading: In Dubai for more than 3 years now. Only off roading has been with Desert Safari guys 8-}

Looking to buy a decent off roading vehicle in the next few weeks and hope to make friends and learn a lot on this forum.

Thanks

October 7, 2013 at 1:20 pm #27541
    quote Lilian Ferrao:

Name: lilian
    Vehicle: Toyota prado
    Newbie at off reading …. Would love to give it a go
    quote Animesh Jha:

Name: Animesh Jha
    Vehicle: BMW 320i & Jaguar XF 5.0
    Occupation: Associate Director : Marketing & Business Development for an Indian Infrastructure and Finance firm, IL&FS.

Offroading: In Dubai for more than 3 years now. Only off roading has been with Desert Safari guys 8-}

Looking to buy a decent off roading vehicle in the next few weeks and hope to make friends and learn a lot on this forum.

Thanks

Hey people :ymhug: Welcome to DO, you will find all the info and all the folks to help you participate in our passion right here, simply ask your question in the relevant forum and one, or many, of the members will answer.

Good luck and see you soon in the sand

October 8, 2013 at 4:11 am #27552

:thanks: Brian

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 533 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.