Introduce yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 533 total)
  • Author

hello all.

abdalla in the house aka badboy B-) , driving patrol99, I’m from kalba city I’m crazy about 2 things ” driving on sands & fishing ” I see my self as a pro in sands :drive: but in one point we all are beginner for the nature of the desert, I joined the club for
    1- have fun
    2- to get more experience
    3- meat new people
    4- group ride and activities
    but the main reason is if I stuck I don’t have to call 112 asking for help then witching my pic in first page of newspaper lol ๐Ÿ˜€ , that’s why its good to be with group.

will see you soon in sands.

September 9, 2014 at 3:24 pm #30801
    quote badboy:

hello all.

abdalla in the house aka badboy B-) , driving patrol99, I’m from kalba city I’m crazy about 2 things ” driving on sands & fishing ” I see my self as a pro in sands :drive: but in one point we all are beginner for the nature of the desert, I joined the club for
    1- have fun
    2- to get more experience
    3- meat new people
    4- group ride and activities
    but the main reason is if I stuck I don’t have to call 112 asking for help then witching my pic in first page of newspaper lol ๐Ÿ˜€ , that’s why its good to be with group.

will see you soon in sands.

welcome Abdalla. Look forward to driving with you soon.

September 11, 2014 at 4:17 am #30809

Hello everyone,
    My name is Jihad Mahmood
    Occupation: Technical Manager @ Maharat Interiors & Technical Services
    Residency: Al Warqaa, Dubai
    My vehicle: Jeep Wrangler 2009 almost stock
    Modifications: K&N Performance Filter + Exhaust Catback + Throttle Body Spacer + KC spotlights

I’m new to off road driving, and I’m looking to practice desert driving to have fun with my family.

I liked most about this club, the very fast response time to register new members, and the ease of enrolling to a newbie trip and most important I believe your trips are more frequent than other clubs.

I’m looking forward meeting you guys in the sand.

September 11, 2014 at 7:50 am #30810
    quote lonewolf:

Hello everyone,
    My name is Jihad Mahmood
    Occupation: Technical Manager @ Maharat Interiors & Technical Services
    Residency: Al Warqaa, Dubai
    My vehicle: Jeep Wrangler 2009 almost stock
    Modifications: K&N Performance Filter + Exhaust Catback + Throttle Body Spacer + KC spotlights

I’m new to off road driving, and I’m looking to practice desert driving to have fun with my family.

I liked most about this club, the very fast response time to register new members, and the ease of enrolling to a newbie trip and most important I believe your trips are more frequent than other clubs.

I’m looking forward meeting you guys in the sand.

Welcome to the group Jihad. Just click register on any of the drives that will allow and we look forward to seeing you soon for some fun in the sands :ymparty:

September 11, 2014 at 8:50 am #30811

Hi everyone,
    Name: Mahmood Aslam
    Vehicle: Hummer H3. No mods.
    Offroading: Not much of offroading experience, just a few family excursion trips. Looking forward to learn more and have fun ๐Ÿ™‚

September 18, 2014 at 5:44 am #30905

Hi all,

This is so exciting :drive:

Name: Michael Wong.
    Vehicle: Toyota Prado (stock)
    Offroading: Zero experience.

Looking forward to drive on sand………

Have a great weekend!!!

September 18, 2014 at 6:29 am #30906
    quote Mahmood Aslam:

Hi everyone,
    Name: Mahmood Aslam
    Vehicle: Hummer H3. No mods.
    Offroading: Not much of offroading experience, just a few family excursion trips. Looking forward to learn more and have fun ๐Ÿ™‚

Welcome to DO Mahmood ๐Ÿ™‚ . I have an H3 as well. Give me a shout if you need any info on your wheels.

September 18, 2014 at 6:31 am #30907
    quote michaelnz:

Hi all,

This is so exciting :drive:

Name: Michael Wong.
    Vehicle: Toyota Prado (stock)
    Offroading: Zero experience.

Looking forward to drive on sand………

Have a great weekend!!!

Welcome to DO Michael ๐Ÿ™‚ . We would love to teach the teacher the basics of dune bashing ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

September 19, 2014 at 4:06 pm #30917

Hi fellow DOs

I’m Jonas Mellquist, Danish nationality, mid thirtees. Living here in Dubai with my wife
    Residency: Dubai Festival City
    My vehicle: Jeep GC Overland v8 2014, still stock

Considering adding more suided tires and will definitely add a hitch for the back soon.

I’m new to off-roading. Have only been in the desert driving a few times. Took a desert driving course with EDI last year, loved it and decided to get a 4×4 car..
    I look forward to joining a newbie trip soon!

Just have to go find a walkie-talkie first – and possibly get the hitch for the back of my ride.. And some Maxtrax or similar if I can find them anywhere. They seem to be out of stock everywhere ๐Ÿ™‚

-Jonas

September 21, 2014 at 8:06 am #30920

Name: Geoff Hermans.
    Vehicle: Mitsubishi Pajero 2013. No mods.
    Offroading: Been occasionnally offroading since 2013 when arriving in Dubai.
    Objectives: improve my driving skills while having fun and discovering new landscapes

September 21, 2014 at 11:34 am #30921

I guess I have accidentally hit report for above post instead of reply. Hamza can help :d

Do get the front/rear bumpers trimmed if you are considering regular offroarding in Pajero. You can even get the factory one removed and buy a cheaper one painted to body color and trim that.

A new Pajero bumper in showroom costs 1600 AED, outside you get normal ones for 450 I guess.

How do I know all this…… :)) :))

September 23, 2014 at 10:05 pm #30937
    quote Vijay:

I guess I have accidentally hit report for above post instead of reply. Hamza can help :d

LOL! Fixed mate! ๐Ÿ™‚

September 30, 2014 at 10:14 am #30975

Hi my name is Hannes Oeschger
    Car is Nissan Xterra 2006 no mods
    work for Sidel packaging Company
    new to Dubai looking for some desert fun :drive:

September 30, 2014 at 10:47 am #30976

Welcome to the club :ymhug: and enjoy sand :yesss:

October 1, 2014 at 8:22 am #30982

Dear Respected Members,

Hello My name is Tahir, and i have been doing off-roading with my friend Inder in his Land cruiser v8 engine since approx. 8 years.

Unluckily he wont be able to make for Liwa on coming Eid for 4th October due to his family.

Therefore, i would like to know if anyone can take me and my friend, she also would like to join this drive.

So if 2 seats are available for her and myself then please let me know.

Thanking & Wishing Happy Eid in advance!

Best Regards,

Tahir

056 17 89 300

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 533 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.