Introduce yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 533 total)
  • Author

Name : Dennis Zacharia

Vehicle : 2015 Toyota Fortuner 4.0

Modifications : None

Occupation: Works at Ingram Micro – Internet City as Product Manager for Juniper Networks.

Off roading: Always passionate about the sport but unfortunately had an Altima until recently changed to the Fortuner.
    Me & my brother (Nissan Patrol Safari 2014) have always been trying to find a group with which we could learn more and enjoy our passion.

I am a total newbie …………. ๐Ÿ˜€

Personal : Married, has a two year old girl.

January 10, 2015 at 4:12 pm #31699

Hello,
    I am Charles.
    Vehicule : Toy LC HDJ80 24v 1997
    I am living in France. Most of my holidays are spent in North Africa, travelling in Sahara. I am a real sand lover.
    I organize trips for 10 y now and my skills are navigation and sand driving.
    Thanks for welcoming me here.
    I shall visit Dubaรฏ end of this month and this visit on your forum is opportune !
    I look for pals to discover your fantastic desert (doing it alone is not a good idea!) end of this month.
    See you.
    Clost

January 15, 2015 at 1:26 pm #31720

Name: Ahmed Khalil & Wieneke Khalil-Bras
    Vehicles: Ford Raptor & Nissan Patrol Safari. No mods.
    Offroading: We started offroading last summer with the Raptor. Liked it so much that we decided we both want to drive at the same time, so got the Patrol as well.

January 15, 2015 at 3:05 pm #31722

Name: Mohamed zeiny
    Vehicle: Infinity qx4 2001 model
    Offroading: Been offroading since only two month so i m still new

January 17, 2015 at 2:49 pm #31749

Name: Ashraf Samawi
    Vehicle: 2013 Ford Raptor no mods
    Occupation: Owner: Clinton Street Baking Company and Restaurant
    Offroading: Been Offroading weekly for the past 1.5 months… Eager to learn what I can and improve

January 17, 2015 at 3:08 pm #31750

Welcome to DO guys. Join the drives and have fun ๐Ÿ™‚ .

January 19, 2015 at 8:47 am #31762

Hi Guys,

The rain brings more cheers to offroad driving, a quick introduction myself

Name : Venkata Ramana k
    Vehicle : Ford Exproler 2008 and Defender 110 -2008 diesel
    Modifications : no modifications yet
    Working with Bigbus Tours as regional fleet manager
    Offroading : few times driven through the desert, still learning, looking foward to join you guys on the drives

January 19, 2015 at 9:49 am #31763

Hi All.

Name: Dan Sapsford
    Vehicle: 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    Occupation: General Manager for a company supplying to the railway/metro sector
    Offroading: Limited amount in the UK, none in the dunes

Looking forward to getting involved.

Cheers…

January 26, 2015 at 6:50 pm #31837

Hey Guys,,,

Big HELLO to all offroaders !!!!

Name: Vijitha Perera
    Vehicle: Nissan Xterra 2015 OFFROAD edition. (rear diff lock, hill descent assist)
    Offroading: I am fan of offroading, and I am very new to this. I am new to the country also.. Bought the xterra cos of the passion to do outdoor activities… Hope I can drive with you vetarans to gain some exp and of course fun…

VJ

January 27, 2015 at 7:38 am #31841

Welcome Venkata, Dan and Vijitha to Dubai Offroaders ๐Ÿ™‚ .

Drive safe and have fun with us :drive: .

Anonymous
    January 28, 2015 at 2:56 pm #31861

Name: Jean Moens
    Vehicle: Nissan Patrol Safari
    Offroading: went a few times to Fossil Rock ๐Ÿ˜€

My job doesn’t allow me to be free every Friday but I hope I can join you as much as I can for some fun driving !

January 28, 2015 at 3:36 pm #31862
    quote Jean:

Name: Jean Moens
    Vehicle: Nissan Patrol Safari
    Offroading: went a few times to Fossil Rock ๐Ÿ˜€

My job doesn’t allow me to be free every Friday but I hope I can join you as much as I can for some fun driving !

Welcome Jean. See you Friday for some fun in the sands. :ymparty:

February 1, 2015 at 10:26 am #31888

Hi all, came across this site and am looking forward to getting out and meeting up with you guys.

Name : Kevin

Vehicle : ’07 H3

Modifications : Lifted/leveled, Cooper tires, wheels, R1 brakes, sealed Volant air intake, Safari snorkel, custom ECU, header, full exhaust, Bilstein suspension, Gobi roof rack, front Hella & rear roof rack lights, N-Fab rocker guards w/ hoop steps, Starr projector headlights w/ HID, functional hood vent, custom front bumper w/ Warn winch, AV system, rooftop tent & awning and a whole bunch of other stuff. Waiting to install my ARB air compressor and B&M trans cooler then the project is done & time to enjoy it.

Occupation: Regional Manager in the oil & gas industry (been in Dubai since 2006).

Off-roading: Been off-roading since the early 90’s in Canada & the US, now off-roading all over the UAE and Oman for the past 2 years almost every weekend. The steeper the mountain, the harsher & wetter the wadi, the hotter the sand the happier I am ๐Ÿ˜‰

February 1, 2015 at 10:32 am #31890
    quote Kevwood:

Hi all, came across this site and am looking forward to getting out and meeting up with you guys.

Name : Kevin

Vehicle : ’07 H3

Modifications : Lifted/leveled, Cooper tires, wheels, R1 brakes, sealed Volant air intake, Safari snorkel, custom ECU, header, full exhaust, Bilstein suspension, Gobi roof rack, front Hella & rear roof rack lights, N-Fab rocker guards w/ hoop steps, Starr projector headlights w/ HID, functional hood vent, custom front bumper w/ Warn winch, AV system, rooftop tent & awning and a whole bunch of other stuff. Waiting to install my ARB air compressor and B&M trans cooler then the project is done & time to enjoy it.

Occupation: Regional Manager in the oil & gas industry (been in Dubai since 2006).

Off-roading: Been off-roading since the early 90’s in Canada & the US, now off-roading all over the UAE and Oman for the past 2 years almost every weekend. The steeper the mountain, the harsher & wetter the wadi, the hotter the sand the happier I am ๐Ÿ˜‰

Welcome Kevin. Sounds like you are fully kitted out for the offroad scene. Look forward to meeting you in the coming weeks.

February 2, 2015 at 5:50 am #31894

Hi All.
    I have just restored a non running 2000 Wrangler and would very much like to take it off road and learn how to handle it in the sand, so I came here, hopefully for lots of help.

Name, Darryl

Vehicle, 2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 4.0 auto, with 2.5 inch lift, also have 2004 Ford Expedition.

Occupation, Director of Maintenance for private aircraft company

Offroading, zero

Look forward to any complete newbie days coming up in the Dubai area.

Darryl

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 533 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.