Introduce yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 533 total)
  • Author
    quote TrevorHatch:

thank you so much

Welcome Trevor,
    The Bike that you ride, The Royal Enfield, is my favorite bike too, and I used to Ride it back in India.
    which car do you drive now?
    We are an offroad Motor group, you know.
    look forward to seeing you in the sand soon.

April 4, 2015 at 9:02 am #32764

Hi All,

My name is Feraz. I work and live in Dubai. Been here since summer 2012 with my family and recently purchased a reasonably modified 99 Jeep Wranlger. I had a 97 Wrangler in Oman before moving to Dubai and had a lot of fun in the Wahiba Sand with it.
    Looking forward to meeting up with fellow offroaders here in Dubai and getting back into some good offroading fun.

My wife also has a 2008 Pajero which we’ve taken offroading several times as well. It’s not modified but quite a capable offroader, so we’re happy to join in with it as well.

Cheers!

April 4, 2015 at 9:03 am #32765
    quote TriniFonzie:

Hi All,

My name is Feraz. I work and live in Dubai. Been here since summer 2012 with my family and recently purchased a reasonably modified 99 Jeep Wranlger. I had a 97 Wrangler in Oman before moving to Dubai and had a lot of fun in the Wahiba Sand with it.
    Looking forward to meeting up with fellow offroaders here in Dubai and getting back into some good offroading fun.

My wife also has a 2008 Pajero which we’ve taken offroading several times as well. It’s not modified but quite a capable offroader, so we’re happy to join in with it as well.

Cheers!

Welcome Feraz :ymhug:

Nice to have you onboard. Sounds like you are good to go so look forward to meeting you in the coming weeks

April 8, 2015 at 8:12 pm #32793

Hey guys

My name is yousef salim and i live in sharjah. I used to drive in desert back in 2009-2010. Since then never been offroading so i very excited about getting back.

I just purchased a jeep cherokee 2000 and planning to modify it in summer for the next winter.
    Hope to be able to hit few trips before heats comes up.

Thanks

April 11, 2015 at 6:50 am #32807

Name: Makesh
    Vehicle: Pajero LWB 3.5. No mods.
    Offroading: No experience the first ride was yesterday (10th April 2015) with DO team.

April 13, 2015 at 4:21 pm #32824

Hi All,

Name: Baris Ulu (aka barish)
    Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2015
    Offroading: New new new!

See you soon..

April 13, 2015 at 4:42 pm #32825
    quote barish:

Hi All,

See you soon..

Welcome to the family Baris! Hope to see u soon and enjoy ur new new new car :drive:

April 14, 2015 at 9:46 am #32831

Hi Baris and Makesh,

Welcome to the family! See you soon in a drive.

quote barish:

Hi All,

See you soon..

April 24, 2015 at 8:28 am #32871

Hello everyone,

Admin, thank you for activating my account. A little about me:

Name: Sam Ayoub.
    Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2011. No major modifications but slightly lifted.
    Offroading: Been to numerous Desert Crossings in Oman since 2010, Long drives and overnight campings. My first drive in Dubai with this vehicle, hope it wont let me down. Used to cave and mountsin climb during the good old days (when i was younger that is) with lots of offroad driving on mountainous, snowy and muddy tracks back in Lebanon.

Looking forward to meeting you all and enjoying some fun driving

April 24, 2015 at 8:52 am #32872

welcome on board Sam :ymhug:
    looking forward to meeting you soon…
    cheers

April 30, 2015 at 7:02 pm #32904

Name: Omair Saya
    Vehicle: FJ Cruiser TRD
    Offloading: Never been, complete newbie
    Really looking forward to joining the dubaioffroaders and hitting the UAE wilderness

May 2, 2015 at 8:03 am #32910

Hello Hello!

Name: Darragh
    Vehicle: Hummer H3, Ford Expedition
    Offroading: Car fanatic with hundreds of track hours but bar some 250CC enduro, I’m a full Offroad Newbie!

Been visiting Dubai since the 90’s. finally moved here in Jan. Looking forward very much to joining the crew for some derert action!

:thanks:

May 2, 2015 at 9:12 am #32912

Name: Alok Potluri
    Vehicle: FJ Cruiser- Extreme 2014
    Occupation: Talent Acquisition Manager- Automotive, Al Futtaim Group
    Offroading: Limited offroadings experience however joining this group to explore Offroading more often. I have had the privilege to offroad in Liwa and absolutely loved it. Hopefully more experience to come through this group. :drive:

May 2, 2015 at 8:00 pm #32920

Louai ALBawab
    Nissan Pathfinder

May 4, 2015 at 3:49 pm #32935

Hello – new signup, but not new to offroading. I’ve been pointed in this direction by my good friend Tatiana who drives an FJ (but I’ll forgive her for that)

My name is as you see at the side – Richard Moss – and I currently live in Al Ain (but it’s the UAE so who knows what will happen in future!). I’ve been in the UAE for just over 5 years and offroading for 3 1/2, mostly in Jeeps. I started with UAE Offroaders (senior offroader level) and I’m currently driving with Oasis Offroad (level 4, their highest level below Marshal).

I currently have Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee 4L auto which was the vehicle that got me started and an XJ Cherokee 4L manual that goes really well on sand, as well as a 4.6L Discovery 2 (which I hardly ever take off the road because compared to the Jeeps it just isn’t up to the mark. I do almost all my own maintenance and modification on them all. I’ll post details of the vehicles in the relevant sections.

Looking forward to driving with you soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 533 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.