Introduce yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 533 total)
  • Author

Hello,

=Name: Abdulla Al Blooshi (Bu Rashid), from ” Umm Al Quwain 😡 ”

=Occupation: Mech Eng and Maintenance Manager (Oil & Gas)- Western/Southern – Abu Dhabi

= Married and have :

= Hobbies: Fishing, Reading

= Off-road experience: Not much, Also I’m unable to categorize myself as either novice, intermediate or expert as it a bit subjective, However, novice would be appropriate as safe guess. I do regular desert trips just behind my house with family for picnics, and some yearly trips back and forth from UAE to OMAN (off the road, mountains small dunes..etc). I’ve never been in desert off-road groups before

= Vehicles: 1997 Patrol 4.2, 2012 Patrol 5.6

Attachments:

September 19, 2016 at 5:56 pm #36518

Welcome to DO family bu Rashid 🙂 🙂

Just browse through forum to get the basic equipment required for our trips :drive: :drive:

hope to see you soon on sand

btw ur 97 Patrol looks amazing. 😀 😀 😀

September 19, 2016 at 6:38 pm #36524

Thanks , Have them all already, I used to travel alone in desert for work “single car” so I keep every option handy. Also I have reviewed the whole forum “topic by topic” while I was on my work shift for almost a month

Thanks for the compliment… your taste is outstanding too ^_*

September 26, 2016 at 10:58 am #36654

Hi everybody!

Name: Luca Lombardi
    Vehicle: FJ Cruiser Gxr 2016. No mods.
    Offroading: Been offroading since March 2016. I try to go in the sand as much as I can because I reeeeally love it..!

I started an instagram project whose goal is to organize a big offroad adventure across all Asia. This video explains who I am and what I want to do! 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beNnB1kk9Jk

September 26, 2016 at 11:14 am #36655
    quote Lucagoesoffroad:

Hi everybody!

Offroading: Been offroading since March 2016. I try to go in the sand as much as I can because I reeeeally love it..!

I started an instagram project whose goal is to organize a big offroad adventure across all Asia. This video explains who I am and what I want to do! 🙂

Sounds fun Lucas, welcome ! :drive:

September 26, 2016 at 1:35 pm #36664
    quote Sebastien:

quote Lucagoesoffroad:

Hi everybody!

Sounds fun Lucas, welcome ! :drive:

Thank you!

September 27, 2016 at 5:08 am #36674

Very cool video Lucas. Welcome to the club. I look forward to driving with you!

September 29, 2016 at 10:33 pm #36717

Name: Matteo Vannucci
    Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler. No mods…so far
    Offroading: I started offloading here in Dubai since spring 2016, and this thing is becoming addictive.

I hope for having much fun as i can with you around the dunes!!! 😀

September 30, 2016 at 4:19 am #36718

Hi guys!

Name: Jorge Cordova
    Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler 2006, 2.5″ lift kit
    Offroading: I took a course with offroad zone last year with their cars but now Ive been out with my own car a few times and its been great fun.
    So now i look forward to meeting other people that like to do the same.

September 30, 2016 at 5:31 am #36720
    quote Matteovan:

Offroading: I started offloading here in Dubai since spring 2016, and this thing is becoming addictive.

quote jorge11:

Hi guys!

Offroading: I took a course with offroad zone last year with their cars but now Ive been out with my own car a few times and its been great fun.

Welcome to the best off-roading group!!

Please have a look in the forums to get the basic equipment required for our drives

hope to see you both soon

October 1, 2016 at 10:26 am #36733
    quote Asim:

quote Matteovan:

quote jorge11:

Hi guys!

Welcome to the best off-roading group!!

Please have a look in the forums to get the basic equipment required for our drives

hope to see you both soon

Thanks Asim…I hope for having a drive together soon!!

October 6, 2016 at 4:57 pm #36805

Hi guys!

Name:George Manolopoulos
    Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2011
    Offroading: Me and my wife have done many offroading trips back home but mainly mud, gravel and forests…. zero experience on sand though!
    Looking forward to join you guys the soonest.

October 6, 2016 at 11:31 pm #36806
    quote gemanolo:

Hi guys!

Name:George Manolopoulos
    Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2011
    Offroading: Me and my wife have done many offroading trips back home but mainly mud, gravel and forests…. zero experience on sand though!
    Looking forward to join you guys the soonest.

Welcome George. Hope to see you soon in our drives.

Pls browse through the forums to get the equipments required.

Anonymous
    October 11, 2016 at 8:37 am #36826

Hi everyone
    My name is Karim Khalaf
    I currently drive a ’13 FJ Cruiser Xtreme with a roof rack for family campings.
    I am in Dubai since 2006.
    Been off-roading since 2007 with a Hummer H3. Joined DO in 2008 and been mentored by Mr. Ahmed Pervez.
    Then been out off-roading with a small group of friends. Beefed up my level until the H3 finished.
    Then got wrangler JK in 2012. Started modifying it. We Joined a crazy group of wrangler off roader that I will not mention. Modified the JK too much until the engine collapsed.
    Then in 2013 got the ultimate off-roading rig, the FJ Xtreme. Except the roof rack, no modification so far. Still off roading with same group off friends until lately a lot left the country.
    Then I joined a DO drive again, but practically, I am new to the group.
    I might not be able to participate to events weekly, but I generally can make one to 2 drives a month.
    Looking forward to connect with you all and match your levels accordingly for maximum fun.

See you all soon.
    K

October 12, 2016 at 1:50 pm #36831
    quote karimkh:

Hi everyone
    My name is Karim Khalaf
    I currently drive a ’13 FJ Cruiser Xtreme with a roof rack for family campings.
    I am in Dubai since 2006.
    Been off-roading since 2007 with a Hummer H3. Joined DO in 2008 and been mentored by Mr. Ahmed Pervez.
    Then been out off-roading with a small group of friends. Beefed up my level until the H3 finished.
    Then got wrangler JK in 2012. Started modifying it. We Joined a crazy group of wrangler off roader that I will not mention. Modified the JK too much until the engine collapsed.
    Then in 2013 got the ultimate off-roading rig, the FJ Xtreme. Except the roof rack, no modification so far. Still off roading with same group off friends until lately a lot left the country.
    Then I joined a DO drive again, but practically, I am new to the group.
    I might not be able to participate to events weekly, but I generally can make one to 2 drives a month.
    Looking forward to connect with you all and match your levels accordingly for maximum fun.

See you all soon.
    K

Welcome to the Dubai Offroaders Karim.

i believe you would be having the equipments required for offroading however please browse through our forums to get an idea of the radios and frequencies we use.

hope to c u on one of the drives soon :drive: :drive:

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 533 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.