Introduce yourself

Viewing 8 posts - 526 through 533 (of 533 total)
  • Author

Name Adel Muradov
    Vehicle: Nissan patrol Platinum LE 2015 model
    Modifications: None, as i am a new to off road community.
    I started taking courses of off-roading in April 2019, and my first trip with DO was on May 17th. It was amazing experience. However i damaged my front bumper, adaptive cruise control (radar) and my tire popped out🤦🏻‍♂️. Thinking very seriously of buying Jeep, need help and suggestions of community.

May 19, 2019 at 6:39 am #42782

Dear Luit and Adel,
    Welcome to DO family! For safety and recovery purposes, you can check the topics I mentioned in my previous post.
    See you on the sand!
    Cheers,
    Mustafa

May 19, 2019 at 9:52 am #42783

Dear Mustafa,
    Thank you for the warm welcome!!
    I’m ready and looking forward to my maiden drive.
    See you in the sand

quote mustuz post_id=48757 time=1558247972 user_id=24100:

Dear Luit and Adel,
    Welcome to DO family! For safety and recovery purposes, you can check the topics I mentioned in my previous post.
    See you on the sand!
    Cheers,
    Mustafa
    June 27, 2019 at 7:45 am #42858

Hi guys happy to join I am looking forward to see you guys out there.
    I am a member of other offroad group and I am currently in Intermediate, not sure if I should start from the beginning here or I can migrate that level to here.

Name: Javier Mera
    Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
    2.5 inch lift
    3.3 falcon adjustable shocks
    Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ tires
    Onboard compressor
    G2 Axle Truss Reinforcement Front
    2.0 Nexus Steering Stabilizer
    Onboard offroad Navigation
    Two 50 inch LED bars and two KC daylighter lights installed

I have all the recovery gear.
    Off Roading: Been off roading since last year every weekend.

July 2, 2019 at 11:56 am #42868

Name: Simon Maselli
    Vehicle: Toyota FJ Cruise, 2019 model. No modifications
    Offroading: I always look forward for an adventure. Hiking, Camping, Sightseeing, Exploring. So this adds to my general interests. And I am looking forward to desert driving. I would say I am a newbie with regards to experience

July 2, 2019 at 3:31 pm #42873
    quote SimonM post_id=48883 time=1562068602 user_id=25972:

Name: Simon Maselli
    Vehicle: Toyota FJ Cruise, 2019 model. No modifications
    Offroading: I always look forward for an adventure. Hiking, Camping, Sightseeing, Exploring. So this adds to my general interests. And I am looking forward to desert driving. I would say I am a newbie with regards to experience

Hi Simon, welcome to DO and congratulations on getting one of the best 4x4s.
    Before venturing out in the desert do get a skid plate and airbag cut off switch. Feel free to contact me if u need any assistance for your fj.

July 3, 2019 at 5:23 am #42876

Hi
    Name: Talal Shehab
    Vehicle: Chevrolet Trail Blazer
    Z71 Edition. No mods
    Occupation: Head of Operations and Outdoor Adventure Training Trainer
    Offroading: Been off roading on and off since 2007 with a stop for the last two years due to rugby related injuries
    Volunteered in some rescues as a medic and I love scuba diving

August 18, 2019 at 9:23 am #43033

Hello
    Name: Sebastien Fratini
    Vehicle: Nissan Patrol 2.8LTDi6 (RD28Ti) with many mods and Buggy Tubular V8 5.7 L (L98).
    Offroading: Since 2004 with different rigs

Thank you for accepting me on your board.
    I present myself, Sébastien, I live in the south of France, passionate about 4×4 for many years, I own a Nissan Patrol (Safari) SWB with the engine (anemic) 2.8LTD6 (RD28Ti) and a tubular buggy under construction equipped with a Pontiac V8 5.7 L (L98) that will be dedicated to rock Crawling.
    I am the Webmaster of a French-language Forum dedicated to the offroad extreme (Winch Challenge, Rock Crawling, Trial…) inspired by a well-known American forum (I don’t put a link or a name because I don’t know if I can do ” advertising”)

The question that some must ask themselves… What am I doing on a Forum like this?..

At the end of October (from 30/10 to 2/11), I stop over in the city of Dubai for a few days to visit this incredible City, and I would like to meet some local 4×4 riders and optimally also see some extreme preparations like those that can be found on video (Dragster race in the dune climbs with super powerful 4×4).
    I like to do photo reports on the practices of the 4×4 in different places of the world and I would like to add Dubai to my list (I have already done Japan, Russia, Thailand…)

Bonjour
    Merci de m’avoir accepté sur votre forum.
    Je me présente, Sébastien, j’habite dans le sud de la France, passionné de 4×4 depuis de nombreuses années, je possède un Nissan Patrol (Safari) SWB avec le moteur (anémique) 2.8LTD6 (RD28Ti) ainsi qu’un buggy tubulaire en cours de construction équipé d’un Pontiac V8 5.7L (L98) qui sera dédié au Rock Crawling.
    Je suis le Webmaster d’un Forum francophone dédié au Franchissement extrême (Winch Challenge, Rock Crawling, Trial…) inspiré par un forum Americain très connu (je ne mets pas de lien ni de nom car je ne sais pas si je peux faire de la “publicité”)

La question que certains doivent se poser… Qu’est que je viens faire sur un Forum comme celui ci…

Fin Octobre (du 30/10 au 2/11), je fait escale sur la ville de Dubaï quelques jours pour visiter cette ville hors du commun, et j’aimerais rencontrer quelques pratiquants de 4×4 locaux et optimalement voir aussi quelques préparation extrêmes comme celles que l’on peut trouver en vidéo (course de Dragster dans les montées de dune avec des 4×4 surpuissants).
    J’aime faire des reportages photos sur les pratiques du 4×4 dans les différents endroits du monde et j’aimerais ajouter Dubaï sur ma liste (j’ai deja fait le Japon, Russie, Thaïlande…)

Viewing 8 posts - 526 through 533 (of 533 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.