Introduce yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 533 total)
  • Author

Hello DO

Name: Thomas Inasu (Tom)
    Vehicle: Pajero SWB stock engine, trimmed fender
    Offroading: Have been offroading before but not with a group mostly with the safari drivers as i do a lot of work for the camps. Looking forward to a lot of driving over the weekends and working on the ride.

January 15, 2013 at 8:03 am #22038

David & Thomas, Very nice to have you guys with us – Welcome to Dubai Offroaders !!! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: Drive safe and have good fun :drive: :drive: :drive:

January 22, 2013 at 8:52 am #22406

Name: Amin Bennaceur
    Vehicle: 2007 Prado
    Occupation: MENA Regional HR Manager for a Swedish engineering company
    Offroading: Started offroading in 1999 when I did Wahiba in Oman, in the past few years I have been out in the desert practically every weekend but usually on my KTM 450 motorbike and recently started with the car again. Going to join my first DO ride this Thursday, heard great things, looking forward to it.

January 22, 2013 at 10:38 am #22413

Hey Amin, welcome to the Dubai Offroaders Club. Its nice to hear that you have been tasting the sands since a quite while now….and yes as you have heard great things abt the club….you will experience it too….

Cheers :-BD

January 22, 2013 at 12:38 pm #22417

Name: Anirudh D
    Vehicle: LX570 – Stock
    Offroading: Beginner. Tagged along with a good friend (Blaze) one day and had a great time with the group.
    So here I am. Hoping to join a Newbie group drive soon.

January 22, 2013 at 12:44 pm #22418

Welcome to Dubai Offroaders Club Anirudh….you can join the thursday morning drive, just click the register for trip button at the bottom of the first post….

Cheers ๐Ÿ™‚

January 25, 2013 at 3:43 pm #22478

well i just saw this thread!

Name: Eisa Al Messmari
    Vehicle: Chevy Tahoe 09 – Stock..
    Offroading: 24.1.13 was my first real desert off road trip with Dubai Offroaders and i got stuck “Tahoe Stuc” was heard alot on the radio..
    i been driving off road in mountains for few years it much easier but not as much fun as desert..

January 26, 2013 at 5:22 am #22491

Name: Samaj Angolkar
    Vehicle: Ford Explorer 06-stock. Looking for a 2nd 4×4 now.
    Occupation: Design Director @ Hamilton Int. (Interior design & fit outs.)
    Offroading: Complete beginner. Went out once to the Gulf News Fun drive in my stock explorer and no knowledge of driving in the sand.
    Got stuck every 20 mins. ๐Ÿ™‚ Great learning experience.

January 26, 2013 at 7:40 am #22495
    quote [email protected]:

well i just saw this thread!

Name: Eisa Al Messmari
    Vehicle: Chevy Tahoe 09 – Stock..
    Offroading: 24.1.13 was my first real desert off road trip with Dubai Offroaders and i got stuck “Tahoe Stuc” was heard alot on the radio..
    i been driving off road in mountains for few years it much easier but not as much fun as desert..

Welcome Eisa … Hope to see you around very soon! :drive: :drive:

January 26, 2013 at 7:41 am #22496
    quote Z-Sam:

Name: Samaj Angolkar
    Vehicle: Ford Explorer 06-tock. Looking for a 2nd 4×4 now.
    Occupation: Design Director @ Hamilton Int. (Interior design & fit outs.)
    Offroading: Complete beginner. Went out once to the Gulf News Fun drive in my stock explorer and no knowledge of driving in the sand.
    Got stuck every 20 mins. ๐Ÿ™‚ Great learning experience.

Welcome Samaj …

See you on the sand very soon !

January 30, 2013 at 12:18 pm #22670

Name: BlackArmada. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Vehicle: 2006 Nissan Armada LE with VOLANT CAI, Bully Dog, Bilstein & Rancho shocks…. (more on the way)
    Offroading: Never off-road . The purpose of joining this forum was to get to know about good 4×4 shops that would help me fit some off-road equipment on my truck. Guess all thats going to change now. ๐Ÿ˜€ Apologies for being anonymous. I have my reasons..

January 30, 2013 at 1:43 pm #22672
    quote blackArmada_Dxb:

Vehicle: 2006 Nissan Armada LE with VOLANT CAI, Bully Dog, Bilstein & Rancho shocks…. (more on the way)
    Offroading: Never off-road . The purpose of joining this forum was to get to know about good 4×4 shops that would help me fit some off-road equipment on my truck. Guess all thats going to change now. ๐Ÿ˜€ Apologies for being anonymous. I have my reasons..

Anonymous!? You live in Arabian Ranches, yes? We can find you anywhere :ymdevil: :))

January 30, 2013 at 2:06 pm #22674
    quote blackArmada_Dxb:

Welcome to the world of “JUST FOR FUN” – DO/MEO

January 31, 2013 at 10:01 am #22711

Name: Sreekanth Gannavarapu ..aka Guns
    Vehicle: Ford Edge 2013. No mods.
    Occupation: HRMS Consultant for Oracle Apps (Currently working in Dept of Finance,Abu Dhabi)
    Offroading: Starter. I Just bought the car and I am very interested in adventure.. Tried to drive my edge near liwa desert (flat surface ) with little success ..
    Drove an Yamaha desert bike and just fell in love with it.. Would like to explore more and try to see if I can take my car for offroading :drive: ..

January 31, 2013 at 10:26 am #22712
    quote gunsreekanth:

Name: Sreekanth Gannavarapu ..aka Guns
    Vehicle: Ford Edge 2013. No mods.
    Occupation: HRMS Consultant for Oracle Apps (Currently working in Dept of Finance,Abu Dhabi)
    Offroading: Starter. I Just bought the car and I am very interested in adventure.. Tried to drive my edge near liwa desert (flat surface ) with little success ..
    Drove an Yamaha desert bike and just fell in love with it.. Would like to explore more and try to see if I can take my car for offroading :drive: ..

Welcome Guns, I am a Newbee here and these guys are great! Very friendly and very encouraging to get you out there for some fun.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 533 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.