Introduce yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 533 total)
  • Author
    quote rohitsakhuja:

Name: Rohit Sakhuja
    Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler TJ-2005
    Offroading: Learnt a bit of offroading with friends, thought of joining the group of skilled people and then landed here. Would love to be on the next trip with DO.

Welcome aboard Rohit

May 16, 2013 at 5:03 pm #26648
    quote razik:

quote rohitsakhuja:

Name: Rohit Sakhuja
    Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler TJ-2005
    Offroading: Learnt a bit of offroading with friends, thought of joining the group of skilled people and then landed here. Would love to be on the next trip with DO.

Welcome to DO family, Rohit :ymapplause:

Please sign up for the 17th May learners drive by clicking “register for drive” button on the drive post which is being organised by Ahmad Pervez, founder of the club!

We look forward to meeting you on Friday. In the interim should you have any queries feel free to ask. I or any existing member will be glad to help!

Good luck & :drive: safe!

This says it all, welcome πŸ˜€
    :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

June 19, 2013 at 10:04 am #26836

Name : Rehan Naeem
    Vehicle : Mitsubushi Pajero 3.8 GLS – 2013 (No Modifications yet)
    Profession – Regional BDM – ESI InternationaL
    Offroading : Have been off-roading with friends as a non driver but been on some mountain safari trips (self driven) with frnds but would like to do more frequent off-roading now that i have my own vehicle. Would like to join this group and learn off-roading…

Mobile : 055 3406060

June 19, 2013 at 10:21 am #26837
    quote RNaeem:

Offroading : Have been off-roading with friends as a non driver but been on some mountain safari trips (self driven) with frnds but would like to do more frequent off-roading now that i have my own vehicle. Would like to join this group and learn off-roading…

Rehan

Welcome to DO where we drive week after week “Just For Fun”
    If u’ve liked offroading as a non driver my guess is u r going to love it as a driver πŸ˜‰
    Gear up then, see you on Friday πŸ™‚

June 19, 2013 at 4:40 pm #26839
    quote RNaeem:

Welcome to the Group Rehan!!!
    πŸ™‚

June 20, 2013 at 8:58 am #26843

Thanks Ahmed

Looking forward to learning and fun in here!

June 21, 2013 at 10:04 pm #26847

Name: Sarab Rathor
    Vehicle: Toyota Land Cruiser 2011
    Offroading: Started offroading in 2011 as soon as i got my land cruiser. Have been to wadi wurayyah, badayer and bab al shams desert. Looking forward to go offroad with the DO members. Cya all soon πŸ™‚

June 22, 2013 at 4:57 pm #26852

hi ever one
    sorry i am not that much good in English
    my name is zakrayia and i am UAE national (ajman)
    my car is fj 2012(ARB modifications)
    i have been driving in desert about 12 years with different types of 4×4 SUVs(6+fj)
    i am working in oil and gas company(adnoc) instrument supervisor
    i have one boy and one girl
    i love off-road driving too much even in summer
    and i am happy to join DOC and to meet people love the desert like me and share the experience,Culture and making new friends

thanks for reading

for contact please call πŸ™‚

June 23, 2013 at 11:18 am #26862

Hi, my name is philip and have lived in dubai since sept last year.
    Vehicle : Mitsubushi Pajero 2012 & range rover sport 2006
    i have not really done any driving offroad except a very easy trip with friends. My wife (Bethan) and I would like to give it a try (we also have a 2.5year old, she loves it in the car… :drive:
    We are willing to give the overnight Oman trip a try this weekend… to also escape the heat!
    We look forward to learning, meeting and seeing new things/people.
    Profession – own brand manager at carrefour.

Looking forward to a new experience.

June 23, 2013 at 12:23 pm #26863
    quote sarab.rathor:

Name: Sarab Rathor
    Vehicle: Toyota Land Cruiser 2011
    Offroading: Started offroading in 2011 as soon as i got my land cruiser. Have been to wadi wurayyah, badayer and bab al shams desert. Looking forward to go offroad with the DO members. Cya all soon πŸ™‚

Welcome to the group Sarab…We look forward to welcoming you on one of our trips soon.

quote Pbencini:

Hi, my name is philip and have lived in dubai since sept last year.
    Vehicle : Mitsubushi Pajero 2012 & range rover sport 2006
    i have not really done any driving offroad except a very easy trip with friends. My wife (Bethan) and I would like to give it a try (we also have a 2.5year old, she loves it in the car…
    We are willing to give the overnight Oman trip a try this weekend… to also escape the heat!
    We look forward to learning, meeting and seeing new things/people.
    Profession – own brand manager at carrefour.
    Looking forward to a new experience.

Welcome to the group Philip, It will be a nice family trip to Jebel Shams…I look forward to meeting you at the Oman border.

quote FJ 22114:

hi ever one
    sorry i am not that much good in English
    my name is zakrayia and i am UAE national (ajman)
    my car is fj 2012(ARB modifications)
    i have been driving in desert about 12 years with different types of 4×4 SUVs(6+fj)
    i am working in oil and gas company(adnoc) instrument supervisor
    i have one boy and one girl
    i love off-road driving too much even in summer
    and i am happy to join DOC and to meet people love the desert like me and share the experience,Culture and making new friends
    thanks for reading

Ahlan Wa Sahlan fi Dubai offroaders Zakariya, It was nice speaking to you yesterday. It will be nice to drive with you soon.

June 24, 2013 at 9:58 pm #26885

Hi my name is Altaf and nickname is Mosalf. I have been driving in the desert since September 2012 when I bought my FJ Cruiser. I am working in the oil and gas sector in Abu Dhabi as a regional sale manager. I love OFFROAD driving and am eager to learn and improve my skills.

June 25, 2013 at 5:53 am #26886
    quote mosalf:

Hi my name is Altaf and nickname is Mosalf. I have been driving in the desert since September 2012 when I bought my FJ Cruiser. I am working in the oil and gas sector in Abu Dhabi as a regional sale manager. I love OFFROAD driving and am eager to learn and improve my skills.

Welcome to Dubai Offroaders Altaf.

July 1, 2013 at 6:29 am #26924

Hello everyone !!
    My name is Alex and I have been offloading in the UK and Europe for many years but I am really looking forward to the new challenges sand will throw at me in comparison to thick mud and boggy moors!
    I have just purchased a Ford F150 that has a lift kit and a few other β€œbolt on’s” but I am continually adding to it
    Look forward to meeting you all very soon on the sand !!

July 1, 2013 at 10:17 am #26928
    quote Tootall36:

Hello everyone !!
    My name is Alex and I have been offloading in the UK and Europe for many years but I am really looking forward to the new challenges sand will throw at me in comparison to thick mud and boggy moors!
    I have just purchased a Ford F150 that has a lift kit and a few other β€œbolt on’s” but I am continually adding to it
    Look forward to meeting you all very soon on the sand !!

Welcome to the Group Alex, look forward to meeting you & your monstrous F150 and having you on one of the drives soon!!!
    πŸ™‚

July 4, 2013 at 6:37 am #26938

Hello to everyone ,
    Really pleasure and honor for me to join DO.

I fell I have a lot in common with DO , in terms of life style, common sense , culture, way to have fun and make good jokes πŸ˜€
    Actually those are the reasons I joined here.

Now about me :
    Name: Tiberiu ( Tiby) Suto
    Vehicle: Mitsubishi Pajero 2 doors ( actually it has 3 , but all peoples here in Dubai are saying 2 , so here I am )
    Offroading: Been offroading since 1995 ( basically at that time every driving in Romania was off road , well not all but still πŸ™‚
    To be very honest I am a newbie in desert off road so kindly be patients .

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 533 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.