Learner Drive on Friday 15th of Feb.2013,Faqaa to Badayer.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • Author

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

I was always lucky to have the tiger (one of the best ) to learn from and support from my friends!

February 16, 2013 at 6:16 pm #23381

Thanks for all the encouragement and the overwhelming support from all you offroaders. The patience that the martials and the rest of the team showed was incomparable. We could not have made it any other way. By the way, the car is fine and all set for more drives! Jamshid

February 17, 2013 at 7:26 am #23399
    quote fouziajamshid:

Thanks for all the encouragement and the overwhelming support from all you offroaders. The patience that the martials and the rest of the team showed was incomparable. We could not have made it any other way. By the way, the car is fine and all set for more drives! Jamshid

Thats good to hear Jamshid…..you are always welcome to all the drives and keep driving with us and you will gain more and more confidence about your car as well as your driving skills….

Cheers

February 17, 2013 at 8:01 am #23404

Hi Folks,

Enjoy the Video

[media]http://youtu.be/1rwF_4qFlg0[/media]

February 17, 2013 at 8:27 am #23406

Great Video Musbah….could clearly see the amzing sweep work done by you, Sanjay and Paul… :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

February 17, 2013 at 9:01 am #23410

Nice Vid Musbah, love the crest riding closing sequence into the setting sun B-)

You have a lot of patience to put these together, good job :ymapplause:

February 17, 2013 at 10:02 am #23414
    quote musbah:

Hi Folks,
    Enjoy the Video
    http://youtu.be/1rwF_4qFlg0

As usual, nice video drive report Musbah :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Noticed the hard task and efforts of yourself and Matthews at sweep in supporting a newbie convoy at such a tough terrain ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Musbah, one of your crest recovery of Pajero (@ 18:40 timeline) is really amazing. You have proved to be a strong man as well, by pushing the Pajero out of the crest ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ It reminded me our Liwa trip – me and Ganesh pushing the FJ to a big fall :)) :)) :)) =)) =)) =))

February 17, 2013 at 10:51 am #23417

What a wonderful drive , :drive:

Thanks to entire DO team :thanks: & special thanks to Mahmoud Musbah for the timely rescuing me & my Xterra . ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Lots to learn . :yesss: …… :drive: awaiting for the next event …

:-BD

February 17, 2013 at 11:43 am #23419
    quote GKumar:

quote musbah:

Hi Folks,
    Enjoy the Video
    http://youtu.be/1rwF_4qFlg0

As usual, nice video drive report Musbah :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Noticed the hard task and efforts of yourself and Matthews at sweep in supporting a newbie convoy at such a tough terrain ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Musbah, one of your crest recovery of Pajero (@ 18:40 timeline) is really amazing. You have proved to be a strong man as well, by pushing the Pajero out of the crest ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ It reminded me our Liwa trip – me and Ganesh pushing the FJ to a big fall :)) :)) :)) =)) =)) =))

=)) =)) =)) =))

That sets the example of what can be gained as experience once any lucky member can be part of a convoy lead or moderated by people like you “The Tiger” Thanseer SIR, Dada, Ahmad Bhai, and all other respected Marshals.

February 17, 2013 at 11:47 am #23420
    quote brianj:

Nice Vid Musbah, love the crest riding closing sequence into the setting sun B-)

:thanks: buddy

You know what? My problem now is how to produce a maximum of 20 minutes video for our last trip. The whole recording of arround 3-4 hours are amazing and finding it difficult to come up with an edited version. I believe it is the best recording ever I did so far and credit goes to Dada and the rest of unbeatable, tough offroaders. :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Cheers

February 17, 2013 at 11:53 am #23421
    quote musbah:

quote brianj:

You know what? My problem now is how to produce a maximum of 20 minutes video for our last trip. The whole recording of arround 3-4 hours are amazing and finding it difficult to come up with an edited version. I believe it is the best recording ever I did so far and credit goes to Dada and the rest of unbeatable, tough offroaders. :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Cheers

=)) =)) =)) ….

February 17, 2013 at 12:40 pm #23423
    quote musbah:

You know what? My problem now is how to produce a maximum of 20 minutes video for our last trip. The whole recording of arround 3-4 hours are amazing and finding it difficult to come up with an edited version.

I can very well guess the efforts behind what we see here as the final output. Hats off to you Musbah for your dedication and patience ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

February 17, 2013 at 12:42 pm #23424
    quote musbah:

quote brianj:

Cheers

๐Ÿ˜• Musbah that’s a tricky one B-)
    :ymhug: You could always do a part 1 and a part 2 or break into 4 equal bits so we have something new to look at every day till Friday ๐Ÿ˜€

February 17, 2013 at 3:12 pm #23428

Amazing clip Syed Musbah… heartfelt thanks for the wonderful piece of art… ( Awestruck seeing Your drive at the last part of clip ,hats off. It truly inspires me to enhance my skillsets during the course)

February 17, 2013 at 3:14 pm #23429
    quote GKumar:

quote musbah:

You know what? My problem now is how to produce a maximum of 20 minutes video for our last trip. The whole recording of arround 3-4 hours are amazing and finding it difficult to come up with an edited version.

I can very well guess the efforts behind what we see here as the final output. Hats off to you Musbah for your dedication and patience ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

๐Ÿ™‚ to see all members enjoying DO production ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.