Learner’s + Intermediate Drive Friday the 6th of Sept. 2013.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Learner’s + Intermediate Fast paced Drive on Friday the 6th of Sept. ‘2013.

Day and date : Friday the 6th of Sept. ‘2013
    Drive Route : Faq’aa to Al Badayer.
    Drive Type : Newbee + Learners with some intermediate driving.

Meeting Point : Al Rawdah Emarat on E66 (Dubai- Al’Ain Highway)
    This is the first Emarat Petrol Station on your right after the Outlet Mall.
    Meeting Point co-ordinates :
    Lat/Lon hddd.mm.mmm = N25 0.984 E55 27.350
    Meeting Time : 1600Hrs.
    Drive Start: 1610Hrs.
    Drive Duration:Till sunset
    Drive Terrain: Tracks and Dunes

This in interesting track with some high Dunes, some tricky red sand areas to eventually emerge at Iftar bowl…where we will watch the Sunset….and then terminate the drive at the Shops near Al Badayer.

All Senior Members and Marshals are most welcome to join.

Please carry enough water and food stuff for yourself and your passengers. Make sure your car is in good condition. Your car must be equipped with front and rear towing point and with the necessary Offroad Gear.

Please read the following before you register:

Rules of the trip. – rules.php

Dubai Offroaders – Disclaimer – disclaimer.php

Kindly register for the drive by clicking ‘Register for trip’ Button below this post.

September 1, 2013 at 9:39 am #27163

:thanks:

Will be there!

Tommi ๐Ÿ™‚

September 1, 2013 at 7:54 pm #27172

Mistermud team will try as wel to be there :drive: !!! ๐Ÿ˜€

September 1, 2013 at 8:09 pm #27173
    quote mistermud:

That’s the beauty of sand; will keep on calling you back :drive:

September 2, 2013 at 7:06 am #27175
    quote firoztv:

quote mistermud:

That’s true Firoz!!! I compare sometimes sand driven to surf, it’s like taken a wave, bigger dunes is like bigger waves :ymhug: ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜ก :yesss:

The good thing from offroading is that you can share it with your partner, family or friends at same time :ymparty:

So, we’ll see you again in the sand waves :)) !!!

September 2, 2013 at 11:49 am #27178
    quote mistermud:

quote firoztv:

quote mistermud:

That’s true Firoz!!! I compare sometimes sand driven to surf, it’s like taken a wave, bigger dunes is like bigger waves :ymhug: ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜ก :yesss:

The good thing from offroading is that you can share it with your partner, family or friends at same time :ymparty:

So, we’ll see you again in the sand waves :)) !!!

LIKE THIS ๐Ÿ˜‰

September 3, 2013 at 12:20 pm #27203

Last Fridays trip was fantastic! Cannot wait for this friday. Only my second drive but I felt very comfortable with the first one. Very excited! ๐Ÿ™‚

September 4, 2013 at 1:55 pm #27210

ASLAM O ALAIKUM,
    Hello,
    I just love last Friday’s ride.that was my 1st time and I was bit confused but I enjoyed it lot.
    i was stuck and worried but AHMED bahi,s nd other guyz help make it easy for me.
    THANK YOU GUYZ,
    hope to see you soon,

September 4, 2013 at 2:03 pm #27211
    quote Saad Cheema:

ASLAM O ALAIKUM,
    I want to join this trip,i bought all stuff needed just walkie talkie and GPS left so can I join without these two….??

Walkie Talkie is one of the “must” item :drive:

GPS no need to hurry…

September 4, 2013 at 2:21 pm #27212

ASLAM O ALAIKUM,
    Hi,
    I just bought walkie talkie kenwood TK-UV3 for 440dh from dragon mart got much higher then mention on DO.
    can someone help me tomorrow to set frequency…?
    I will bring user,s manual.

September 5, 2013 at 6:55 am #27216
    quote Saad Cheema:

ok then I will get one for Friday.but I am new driver and not sure if I can drive offroad hope I will get some assistant from senior members.

Dear Saad,

The drive on 23rd August was my first time in sand. Just make sure you get there early to the meeting point and you will get all the tips you need. But even after that you are definitely bound to get stuck but thats the fun part. No matter what you read and what you hear, its a totally different world out there once you are in the sand. Just listen to what you are instructed and everything will be a breeze. Most importantly, enjoy the :drive: …

You cant call it assistance… it is a perfect synchronized tour and every single member watches out for the other drivers.

Dubai Offroaders rock……… Awesome group to be in.. Don’t forget to get your DO sticker from our Optimus Prime – Ahmad sir.

Kartyk

September 5, 2013 at 8:09 am #27218

Ha Ha.. It seems the sandbug is hitting offroaders well on thursdays! Now there are 23 registered members for this trip. See you all tomorrow for the super :drive:

Ahmad Bhai, We need a team/trips in Abu Dhabi. I’ve to come all the way to Dubai to attend these trips. I’m sure there will be many people to join since there are lot of deserts to explore in Abu Dhabi.

September 5, 2013 at 8:12 am #27219

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can pick up that tire valve removal tool. It looks just like a screwdriver with a handle and the other end allows you to remove the valve from the stem to deflate the tires very quickly. I cant seem to find it anywhere. I checked yellow hat, ramy 4×4, ace hardware. Suggestions?

Thanks!

September 5, 2013 at 8:20 am #27220
    quote dubaidmd:

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can pick up that tire valve removal tool. It looks just like a screwdriver with a handle and the other end allows you to remove the valve from the stem to deflate the tires very quickly. I cant seem to find it anywhere. I checked yellow hat, ramy 4×4, ace hardware. Suggestions?

Thanks!

Good one is available with ARB

http://www.arbemirates.com/contact_us.php

Also, please check this thread

http://www.dubaioffroadlive.local/forums/topic2051.html

September 5, 2013 at 8:23 am #27221
    quote dubaidmd:

Thanks!

You can get this from the Tyre shops in Tawi Nizwa. It costs only AED5 :drive: (May be other tyre shops too may have…but it’s sure in Tawi Nizwa on the Dubai-Hatta Road ; one of DO’s favorite meeting point :yesss: )

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.