Learner’s+Intermediate Drive on Friday the 13th of Sept.2013

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    quote kartyk:

quote Victor Cassé:

Thanks to all for the drive of yesterday, it was a great fun !
    At the meeting point, i borrowed a talkie walkie to a white prado with inside his father and his son (they were there for the second time and thanks again for the talkie).

Please contact me to arrange an appointment in Dubai to give you back your radio.

Victor

Hi Victor,

Strattbe had given you the radio yesterday. His actual name is Bevan Stratton and you can call him on the number given in his profile.

Thanks,

Kartyk

Thanks Kartyk, Bevan was actually looking for the Radio at the inflation point. He was not sure to whom he had lent the Radio.

September 14, 2013 at 1:46 pm #27278

Next time, please select a course with no trees…

September 14, 2013 at 5:03 pm #27279

Most welcome Ahmad sir. Regarding yesterday’s drive, it was a more confident one and we newbies did take the dive at Devil’s Plunge. It became real scary coz I bumped the foot rail while starting at top and all of a sudden, the sand just seemed to slide. Thanks to our marshal Sridhar and sweep of yesterday who guided all along till we all reached the base…

:thanks: and looking forward to coming Friday’s :drive:

September 15, 2013 at 7:13 am #27285
    quote GordonDK1973:

The important question is…How did you find a tree in the middle of the desert?
    😉

September 15, 2013 at 9:25 am #27291

This is exactly why I would kindly request that there be no trees withing a 10 km radius of the next drive! :))

September 15, 2013 at 9:56 am #27292
    quote GordonDK1973:

This is exactly why I would kindly request that there be no trees withing a 10 km radius of the next drive! :))

That may be difficult to do in a DESERT . 😀

September 15, 2013 at 10:11 am #27293
    quote GordonDK1973:

:)) :)) :))
    =)) =)) =))

September 15, 2013 at 4:04 pm #27301
    quote kartyk:

quote Victor Cassé:

At the meeting point, i borrowed a talkie walkie to a white prado with inside his father and his son (they were there for the second time and thanks again for the talkie).

Please contact me to arrange an appointment in Dubai to give you back your radio.

Victor

Hi Victor,

Strattbe had given you the radio yesterday. His actual name is Bevan Stratton and you can call him on the number given in his profile.

Thanks,

Kartyk

Thanks for the info and see you soon !

September 16, 2013 at 6:07 am #27303
    quote GordonDK1973:

Mate that really is unlucky… Hope it can be fixed easily

September 16, 2013 at 6:08 am #27304

Victor and I have hooked up regarding the radio – thanks guys

quote Victor Cassé:

quote kartyk:

quote Victor Cassé:

Victor

Hi Victor,

Thanks,

Kartyk

Thanks for the info and see you soon !

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.