Learner’s + Intermediate Drive with BBQ in one of the Camps.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    quote ibrahim1:

Hi!

Sorry i saw it late but very interested in the BBQ too,,, if too late then no worries.. Will enjoy the ride with all of you.

Best regards and have a nice evening everyone,

Ibrahim

Hi Ibrahim

There is no BBQ but you can attend the camp dinner if you wish. Please put your name in the list of participants for the camp dinner if interested.

April 24, 2014 at 9:11 pm #29961
    quote Greg:

quote Baher:

quote chughtai:

The Camp Dinner participants are thus as follows,
    Ahmad Pervez +2
    Ammar Batardouk + 2
    Saif + Zain
    Naseem + 4
    Faheem+3
    Baher + 0

Gregory+3

Hi Offroaders,
    As per the last trip with the offroaders, I’d ike to join the intermediate group as well as the BBQ if still possible?
    Looking forward to it

Hi Greg

Please register for the trip by going to the first page and clicking on the “Register for Trip” tab. There is no BBQ but interested members can join the camp dinner at one of the safari camps. Ahmad Sb, please correct me if I am wrong.

With regards to the convoy, the lead marshal will take the final call.

April 25, 2014 at 3:10 am #29962

Yes please count me in for the camp, that what I meant actually, I hope its not too late, but looking forward to seeing you all this afternoon.

April 25, 2014 at 7:33 am #29964

I must apologize as I had to withdraw today’s trip at the last minute. My daughter is not well and I have to take her to the clinic this afternoon. I will miss the excitement. Hope to join you all in the next beginners drive.

Sridhar

April 25, 2014 at 7:40 am #29965

The Camp Dinner participants are thus as follows,
    Ahmad Pervez +1
    Ammar Batardouk + 2
    Saif + Zain
    Naseem + 4
    Faheem+3
    Baher + 0
    Ibrahim + 0
    Gregory+3

Total 22 persons

April 25, 2014 at 7:40 am #29966

Have to drop out this weekend, due to some personal commitment, have fun and be safe u all.

April 25, 2014 at 7:42 am #29967

Apologies Ahmed, will have to drop out as other priorities have popped up this weekend.

April 25, 2014 at 8:29 am #29968

I am sorry guys i won’t make it for todays drive. My monster is getting modified in the garage and will be ready to bash more dunes by next weekend ๐Ÿ™‚ enjoy

April 25, 2014 at 11:16 am #29970

Sorry!! Won’t be able to make it, I wish for next week!

I hope you all have fun today.

April 25, 2014 at 5:20 pm #29972

I would like to thank dubai offroaders for a great drive today and especially saj for leading one of the groups.
    Most important lesson learnt…. Make sure traction control is off in the desert … Explains a lot for the problems faced last trip!
    See you guys again next time.

Philip

April 26, 2014 at 4:41 am #29973

It was a fun drive and spent some good time at the camp site with all the guys !! we should have camp visits once a month or so to spend time with fellow members and family. Thanks Ahmad ๐Ÿ™‚

April 26, 2014 at 9:03 am #29974

After long times not hit sand and yesterday finally I drive with Ahmed Bhai and his team, it was great times with all of you guyz. Enjoy and good fun, one popout during our drive and fixed Saeed and Bahar, overall every one drive well and hope every body enjoy.

Guyz please upload photos those shoot during drive

Cheers and see you guyz again

Sajid Slatch

April 26, 2014 at 9:16 am #29975

It was a nice an easy drive bearing in mind the newbies in the convoy. We picked a relatively easy track from Khatam to the Safari camp site with some side sloping fun thrown in for the members to enjoy.

Bernd did a good job in second lead in his JK :-BD

I am not able to recall the name of the gentleman in the white FJ without the flag. He kept up well with the convoy and had a bit of a sand bath while side sloping due to his open window. ๐Ÿ˜€

Philip learnt a valuable lesson on traction control(LWB Pajero) and did very well after shutting it off :ymapplause:

Ammar has a very nicely done up rig(FJ) with a lot of personal attention, care and engineering gone in to the mods and accessories ๐Ÿ™‚ . He kept a very relaxed pace for his daughter’s sake.

Anand struggled a bit which is very normal for a beginner. He will surely improve by more practice and learning about his car and it’s electro-mechanics :ymhug: . After all he drives the king of the desert i.e. LC.

Andy did very well in his SWB Pajero and is applying his knowledge on practical drives in the sand ๐Ÿ˜€

Special thanks to Naseem for sweep duties and to Faheem for being the moderator on this drive :thanks:

Here is the route map :

Attachments:

April 26, 2014 at 8:00 pm #29976

We have enjoyed this trip and learned a lot, thanks a lot for all the help from Naseem, Faheem and Sajid. I am sure that I will be doing more trips and improve my desert driving skills :). Appreciate Dubai Off roaders for organising drives in such a professional manner,a special thanks to Ahmad as well.Hoping to see you all again soon..

April 27, 2014 at 6:03 am #29977

My first drive with Dubai Off raders was real pleasure, gathering in the night and the food was another pleasure but knowing you guys is more important
    This won’t be a trip report but only a note:
    Iโ€™d like to thank
    1- Ahmad for this nice club and community
    2- Sajed for his valuable advices and chosing a nice and easy track for newbies
    3- Nassem for taking care of us
    4- Faheem for leading the night drive
    5- Baher for his night sweeping and his wonderful personality
    See you all soon

Ammar

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.