Masaken to Sand Mountain || Fri MAR 24

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Hi jeo, hoping today’s drive is on? Looking at rain, so checking

March 24, 2017 at 5:30 am #38527

drive is still on guys… see u there shortly

March 24, 2017 at 6:03 am #38529

We will be there. See you.

March 24, 2017 at 6:40 am #38530

I cant make it unfortunately due to weather, wish yiu are going to enjoy it

March 24, 2017 at 4:32 pm #38531

Great trip today thx

March 24, 2017 at 4:43 pm #38532

Thanks @joe.zeinoun for this ride. I am sorry we had to leave so early the convoy as my wife got motion sickness in the FJ. I hope you all had great fun and a safe drive. Pierre.

March 24, 2017 at 10:21 pm #38533

This was an amazing drive today. Great area and challenging dunes. Thanks @joe.zeinoun for leading a fast paced drive today. Great team with lots of support when needed, thanks guys. :thanks:

March 25, 2017 at 6:45 am #38534

Great drive yesterday thanks to Joe and team. @joe.zeinoun – very impressive how you almost singlehandedly (there were ample helping hands from the team) sorted couple of popouts and fixed a wheel.

Anonymous
    March 25, 2017 at 8:00 am #38535

Thanks :thanks: Joe for the great lead yesterday, me and my passenger immensely enjoyed the ride which was the longest for us so far (for my passenger it was the first desert drive).
    We spent 90 km on sand and as you rightly said we had the feeling of flying instead of driving on some stretches of our route.

Probably a new favourite spot for offroading, could have been closer to Dubai.

March 25, 2017 at 8:43 am #38536

Thank you for a amazing drive yesterday. Special thanks to @joe.zeinoun for leading a excellent drive and fixing my tyre (bolts needed cleaning and re-alligning) and a extra special thanks to the two gentleman who noticed the wheel was about to come off! Things like this is what makes Dubai off roaders so special, literally looking after each other out there. For those who don’t know the story I have a jeep straight out of the showroom and basically the wheel nuts where not tightened correctly which led to me almost losing a tyre in the desert and under further investigation I ended up having to tighten my light bar back onto the car as that was also about to fall off. Lesson learnt never trust a dealer and really really check everything that can be checked before going off roading. Thank you for everyone who helped!

March 25, 2017 at 9:21 am #38537

Thank you for a amazing drive yesterday. Special thanks to @joe.zeinoun for leading a excellent drive and fixing my tyre (bolts needed cleaning and re-alligning) and a extra special thanks to the two gentleman who noticed the wheel was about to come off! Things like this is what makes Dubai off roaders so special, literally looking after each other out there. For those who don’t know the story I have a jeep straight out of the showroom and basically the wheel nuts where not tightened correctly which led to me almost losing a tyre in the desert and under further investigation I ended up having to tighten my light bar back onto the car as that was also about to fall off. Lesson learnt never trust a dealer and really really check everything that can be checked before going off roading. Thank you for everyone who helped!

March 25, 2017 at 6:12 pm #38538

Thanks @joe.zeinoun for organising this trip

And thanks @John.Xterra for the excellent drive in that area.. Those 500 meters long ridges were no joke 😀 .. Amazig drive!

March 26, 2017 at 4:19 am #38539

What started as an easy going slow paced drive, ended with a deservingly thrilling ending for man and machine. Mostly thanks to my personal mentor of the day and a new friend @chughtai. Special thanks for saving the day.

A brilliant job by @Asim for the lead and thanks to @Baher to make sure that everyone had fun yet were safe enough to not have any incident.

Here are some photos for our memories of the drive.

Attachments:

March 26, 2017 at 4:55 am #38540

Can you send the pictures in better resolution by mail to me. [email protected] With program you are using track the route. Can you send as a file? Thanks and regards Eric.

March 26, 2017 at 6:53 am #38541
    quote Eric FJ:

Can you send the pictures in better resolution by mail to me. [email protected] With program you are using track the route. Can you send as a file? Thanks and regards Eric.

Sure Eric, will do.

You can download the app from https://track-kit.net/

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.