April 28, 2008 at 6:26 am #3645

good one DD

April 28, 2008 at 5:39 pm #3654
    quote WiLdCaT:

good one DD

Thanks bro…

more to come…

May 9, 2008 at 7:38 am #3861

hi bro, how are you doing? just wanted to say why you dont ubdate the group in facebook about the clup informations, objectives, trips and events? and why you dont assigne an officer to help out with the group?
    you know through the facbook we can make a good marketing about the clup and inshalla we can get more memberes and :drive:

May 10, 2008 at 7:39 pm #3875

desert dragon is on holiday atm i’m sure he will update it all when back. also as you know Ali is also out of action due to serious illness and he was teh one doing most of teh facebook marketing…

May 18, 2008 at 12:33 pm #3900
    quote omar_kid77:

hi bro, how are you doing? just wanted to say why you dont ubdate the group in facebook about the clup informations, objectives, trips and events? and why you dont assigne an officer to help out with the group?
    you know through the facbook we can make a good marketing about the clup and inshalla we can get more memberes and :drive:

well said bro….

i’ll be updating all the club event.. from now onwards…

i was out of country..

c u soon bro….

May 18, 2008 at 5:46 pm #3911

recently (thats bout 3-4 days back) i had uploaded pictures from the desert drive that was on 8th may…i can’t see them now, have they been deleted?

May 18, 2008 at 6:12 pm #3913

ur 11 phots r der……

No one wont be able to delete any of the photos except me…. n i wont do such a things…

:thanks:

May 19, 2008 at 5:19 pm #3930

^^ hmm….thats strange…i was just there yesterday night and my photos were gone…it showed ‘No one has uploaded any photos’ … :blink:

March 30, 2009 at 9:52 am #10555

All our memebers who is using facebook are requested to join in our FB community..

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=754660005#/group.php?gid=15879098083

March 30, 2009 at 4:26 pm #10559

this is a good coverage and promotion.

however, i personally feel that we should not post trips and seek participation from facebook, especially for trips other than newbie trips. any intermediate or advanced trips should be attended only by members already known to us. further I am not sure what has been the success rate (actual participation) of non-MEO members from the facebook. can we compile some data as to how many Non-MEO members said “attending” or “may be” to our earlier events posted on Facebook and actually attended.

In any case, it’s perfectly fine and encouraging to:
    – post event on the facebook, but people who want to attend be encourgaed to register on MEO and then participate in the drives,
    – first time member on MEO be taken only for a newbie drive, unless some existing MEO member can vouch for the skill set of the new member who wants to go an intermediate or advanced drive

anyway, the above are my personally opinions. Please feel free to post yours. this will help in forming a collective judgement on the subject.

March 31, 2009 at 3:40 am #10566
    quote AJS:

this is a good coverage and promotion.

however, i personally feel that we should not post trips and seek participation from facebook, especially for trips other than newbie trips. any intermediate or advanced trips should be attended only by members already known to us. further I am not sure what has been the success rate (actual participation) of non-MEO members from the facebook. can we compile some data as to how many Non-MEO members said “attending” or “may be” to our earlier events posted on Facebook and actually attended.

In any case, it’s perfectly fine and encouraging to:
    – post event on the facebook, but people who want to attend be encourgaed to register on MEO and then participate in the drives,
    – first time member on MEO be taken only for a newbie drive, unless some existing MEO member can vouch for the skill set of the new member who wants to go an intermediate or advanced drive

anyway, the above are my personally opinions. Please feel free to post yoru opinion. this will help in forming a collective judgement on the subject.

I normally dont count the people who is confirming on the facebook untill i call them and reconfirm..if i get any confirmation thru facebook first thing i ask them to register in our website and be a part of the growing family.

We are just promoting the club and activities thru FB…

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.