Member of the week

• Author

Lets have a big round of applause for Hassan (GeeZee), our new member of the week :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
    who have shown great sportsmanship and courage in taking on the tough challenge of “Border patrol” with his VW!!
    You have indeed proven to be a true offroader with the right attitude and great spirit ๐Ÿ™‚
    Well Done Hassan!

April 19, 2015 at 5:30 am #32852

Congrats Hassan! Well done :yesss:

April 19, 2015 at 9:32 am #32853

Congrats Hassan. :yesss:

Look forward to driving with you soon :drive:

April 19, 2015 at 10:57 am #32855

Thank you guys! :thanks:
    I enjoyed every single drive I did with Dubai Offroaders. Border Patrol was just the best so far!

Looking forward many great drives with DO :drive:

April 19, 2015 at 4:35 pm #32856

Congratulations Hassan for your skill and the indomitable spirit with which you drive!!!
    That too in a vehicle which I never believed was offroad worthy and that’s why I made it a point to get to know you on the last Wadi drive in Asima.
    Great work and keep it up.

April 20, 2015 at 7:52 am #32859
    quote Ahmad Pervez:

Congratulations Hassan for your skill and the indomitable spirit with which you drive!!!
    That too in a vehicle which I never believed was offroad worthy and that’s why I made it a point to get to know you on the last Wadi drive in Asima.
    Great work and keep it up.

Thank you Ahmad for your words, and thanks for taking care of us in the last trip too ๐Ÿ™‚

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.