Member of the week is Nikhil!

• Author

It’s my great pleasure to announce our Member of The Week as @Nikku3791!

Nikhil was a great asset in convoy 2 as part of the support team. He then went over and above his role, by towing another car out of the dunes to safety when its radiator broke.

Nikhil told me it was his first doing undertaking this type of recovery and he thoroughly enjoyed it! I’m told on great authority he did a fantastic job and so he well and truly deserves the title of Member of The Week and his Badge of Valor!

I must also thank @trq for his great support and recovery skills in convoy 4. Tariq receives a Badge of Valor for his efforts!

Well done @Nikku3791 and @trq!

June 21, 2020 at 7:38 am #43651

Wow. Many congratulations to Nikhil. I am sure, you’re a great dude 🙂

And, thanks Jo & DO for the badge 🙂

June 21, 2020 at 7:40 am #43652

All of us who drive in the sand know how difficult it is controlling and driving one vehicle, so we can all comprehend the difficulty of pulling another vehicle while driving one’s own.
    Nikhil, you did an excellent job in towing out an incapacitated vehicle from the dunes to the exit point.

Tariq and his indomitable Wrangler, here there and everywhere!!!
    Where ever a convoy member needs assistance, you are there to help.
    Great job.

Anonymous
    June 21, 2020 at 8:09 am #43655

This really put a smile on my face. I’m so glad I could fill the shoes of a sweep . Thank you Ahmed& Jo for the guidance ! Can’t wait to help out with more recoveries !

Cheers Tariq
    Stay safe and happy Dubai off-roaders

June 21, 2020 at 2:33 pm #43657
    quote Ahmad Pervez” post_id=49890 time=1592725227 user_id=24463:

All of us who drive in the sand know how difficult it is controlling and driving one vehicle, so we can all comprehend the difficulty of pulling another vehicle while driving one’s own.
    Nikhil, you did an excellent job in towing out an incapacitated vehicle from the dunes to the exit point.

Tariq and his indomitable Wrangler, here there and everywhere!!!
    Where ever a convoy member needs assistance, you are there to help.
    Great job.

Thanks Ahmed bhai. I am happy for the compliment on Jeep more, than me >:)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.