MEO KIDS CLUB…

• Author

As part of our re-organization and preparation for the season, I am thinking of forming the MEO Kids club. The kids club will be making so much activities for the club kids and families. Social events, trips, art lessons and sports training will be arranged for the kids and families. Since we have some good members who are experienced in all this feild…

The idea just came to my mind yesterday. Don’t have any thoughts in my mind yet. But I am just checking with you guys about the validity of the idea. Your views are required in addition to number of kids available.

i dont have a kid.. but still…. let me know you guys openion about it……

July 10, 2008 at 4:55 am #5367

Adoption ?

July 10, 2008 at 4:56 am #5369
    quote josephleebrown:

Adoption ?

y not…………….

July 10, 2008 at 4:58 am #5371
    quote Desert Dragon:

quote josephleebrown:

Adoption ?

y not…………….

I do know of a little girl called Shirley who could do with a stern father and some discipline. She seems to be getting out of hand.

July 10, 2008 at 5:02 am #5373
    quote josephleebrown:

quote Desert Dragon:

quote josephleebrown:

Adoption ?

y not…………….

I do know of a little girl called Shirley who could do with a stern father and some discipline. She seems to be getting out of hand.

let us make her the team leader or the marshall for the kids club… wot u say…???

July 10, 2008 at 5:06 am #5374

Kids Club Marshall. Junior Marshall. I can just imagine a convoy of prams at Fun City… :rofl:

July 10, 2008 at 5:10 am #5375
    quote josephleebrown:

Kids Club Marshall. Junior Marshall. I can just imagine a convoy of prams at Fun City… :rofl:

😆

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.