Drive Type: fewbie+/inter
    Meeting Point: tawi nazwa || MAP LINK || 24ยฐ59’37.2″N 55ยฐ39’51.1″E

Meeting Time: 4:30pm
    Drive Start: 5:00pm sharp!
    Drive End: ~sundown
    Duration: ~3:00hrs

Drive Route: tawi nazwa – badayer
    Drive Terrain: medium technical dunes, big dunes

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU CARRY A COMPATIBLE RADIO TUNED TO DO FREQUENCIES FOUND HERE (RADIO FREQUENCIES) PLEASE READ YOUR OWNERS MANUAL AND GET ACQUAINTED WITH THE VARIOUS FUNCTIONS OF THE DEVICE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HOW TO MANUALLY INPUT A FREQUENCY!! ANYONE WITHOUT A PROPERLY CONFIGURED RADIO, WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE, FOR SAFETY REASONS!

Checklist:
    a) Keep your emergency contact info at vehicle dashboard.
    b) Carry air compressor with you and ensure itโ€™s in working condition.
    c) Ensure your 4×4 vehicle is in perfect condition and with enough fuel.
    d) Compatible Radio is a must.
    e) Carry all necessary off-road gear / recovery equipment in good working condition.
    f) Carry enough water / refreshments / re-hydration drinks for self & co-passenger(s).

Hope to see you all there for some midweek fun \M/

June 13, 2016 at 10:38 am #35993

Nice Joe; Thanks! I am looking forward to this.

June 14, 2016 at 5:56 pm #35997

I don’t wanna miss the trips with joe. Let me see if I can make it or not.

Joe let’s plan one at night as well. Thursday night if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

June 14, 2016 at 6:35 pm #35998

Lol I’m up for Thursday Night as well…madness marathon [emoji1]

Anonymous
    June 15, 2016 at 9:04 am #36000

Sorry I can’t make it today.

June 16, 2016 at 3:59 am #36002

Really great drive yesterday/last night! Technical dunes, hard/soft sand then sun set and we had a night drive on our hands:) Fantastic! Thanks Joe and all the Marshals for the top navigation.

:drive: :thanks:

Dara

June 16, 2016 at 5:26 am #36003
    quote Hum D:

Really great drive yesterday/last night! Technical dunes, hard/soft sand then sun set and we had a night drive on our hands:) Fantastic! Thanks Joe and all the Marshals for the top navigation.

:drive: :thanks:

Dara

+1 ๐Ÿ˜€
    Its completed sentences of what i wanted to say
    The best part of this day was drive after sun set, some guys couldn’t stay and we had less cars and more dynamic drive to the Iftar bowl direction
    ๐Ÿ˜€ :drive:
    I got my portion of adrenaline and fun 8-}

June 16, 2016 at 6:55 am #36004

lets do this again next week guys! ๐Ÿ™‚
    smaller convoy would be ideal though ๐Ÿ˜‰
    looking forward….

and very well done @Martyn for keeping up knowing it was his first time among the more advanced members…. :ymapplause:

peace

June 16, 2016 at 9:31 am #36020

It was a great drive yesterday. It is always nice to have the midweek drive as it breaks up the mundane of work. We had a large convoy and some tricky terrain. There was a lot of soft sand due to the winds that had been blowing. Joe, as always though, took us on a great tour of the Badayer dunes.

Thanks Joe and the rest of the convoy who made the afternoon/evening great!!

June 16, 2016 at 9:32 am #36021
    quote joe.zeinoun:

lets do this again next week guys! ๐Ÿ™‚
    smaller convoy would be ideal though ๐Ÿ˜‰
    looking forward….

and very well done @Martyn for keeping up knowing it was his first time among the more advanced members…. :ymapplause:

peace

I’m in!

June 16, 2016 at 9:53 am #36025

Thanks @Joe, great learning yesterday. I understand normally your convoy moves faster. Would love to join again but hope I was not slowing down too much.

June 16, 2016 at 11:13 am #36028

Good drive yesterday guys! Big convoy but managed to keep moving smoothly. Martyn you did great. Once you get used to these dunes, they will become a piece of cake!

Anonymous
    June 16, 2016 at 3:30 pm #36034

Hello Guys,

I really envy you for the yesterday’s drive. All my gears was packed to my car, ready to roll…
    I registered but had to withdraw my registration at the last minute as my wife got suddenly ill and we spent several hours at a hospital with various tests and a lot of waiting. :-ss :(( Important is, that she is better now and I could have joined you on the next midweek drive… but again, I am off to Switzerland on Sunday (to make it worse it is a business trip not leisure) :(( :(( .

Not sure about tomorrow, sounds to be too much of a leisure drive… [-(

Anyway, see you soon back in action. Drive :drive: safe and enjoy it!
    Cheers,

June 16, 2016 at 7:03 pm #36036

I missed it

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.