midweek night drive || Wed 13 APR

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    April 14, 2016 at 8:51 am #35598

It was a great :drive: indeed.
    At the beginning I was not sure whether to focus on the car in front of me, or should I better trust my own offroad lights & instincts. After some adjustment of those lights it became better and I had no more issues… except of that hole I was driving through (fall into) coming down from Pink Rock. At that moment I thought that my entire front right wheel was ripped off :-ss but nothing serious could be seen … #:-s until I realised on the way home that to keep my car straight I need to held the top of the steering wheel constantly in 11 o’clock position. (the car doesn’t swerve right though) Minutes later the ESP sign came on and stayed with me :-s .

Enough said, I booked my next service appointment for Saturday morning and I’m thinking about how to compensate my wife for the extra spending.
    Guys, have fun on Friday & be safe.

April 14, 2016 at 9:49 am #35599

Sorry hear that Gabor…hopefully the issue is not a big one. Maybe your wheels just got knock out of balance and need an alignment. Will miss you on Friday

April 14, 2016 at 4:14 pm #35602

very nice drive guys !!
    lets do this more often, i would say tuesday nights 😉
    thank u all for the great team work, and special thanks to @matthewficco, @John.Xterra and all other inter/adv guys for the support throughout! couldnt have managed a 12 car convoy without u! :thanks:

and well done to all first timers on a night drive (especially @Zaher) :ymapplause: u guys did great! keep it up….

c u all soon….

peace

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.