multi level PM drive || Fri 7 OCT

• This topic has 39 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Jai.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    quote Greg:

Hi Joe,
    Looking like only 2 & 3 stars are registered !
    As a comeback I need a cool drive even I’d die for a ride :drive:
    Any Newbie or Fewbie convoy by chance?
    :thanks:

welcome back Greg… we missed u bro

October 4, 2016 at 3:24 am #36765

Good morning. I would love to join as well. It’s been two weeks now since my first ride. I have a few things to sort out, hope I will be able come along!

October 4, 2016 at 4:55 am #36766
    quote Lucagoesoffroad:

Do we have to register in some way? or saying “I’ll come” it’s enough?

@Lucagoesoffroad
    you have to click on the “I am in” button under the description of the drive, once you do this and refresh your screen you should see your name on the list of participants.

Please note you need to click only once, as if you do it twice, it will un-register you … hope this helps.

Sebastien

October 4, 2016 at 5:27 am #36768

I’m in. Representing the n00bs ๐Ÿ˜€

October 4, 2016 at 10:51 am #36776
    quote stu:

I’m in. Representing the n00bs ๐Ÿ˜€

we are 2! ๐Ÿ˜€

October 4, 2016 at 10:52 am #36777
    quote Sebastien:

quote Lucagoesoffroad:

Do we have to register in some way? or saying “I’ll come” it’s enough?

@Lucagoesoffroad
    you have to click on the “I am in” button under the description of the drive, once you do this and refresh your screen you should see your name on the list of participants.

Please note you need to click only once, as if you do it twice, it will un-register you … hope this helps.

Sebastien

yes yes thank you!

October 4, 2016 at 2:03 pm #36781

Hi Folks,

I got My Terra rear lift kit ;Decided to shorten my vac and return back to UAE by tomorrow to get it fixed and get ready for Friday fun

See you all ….

October 4, 2016 at 5:10 pm #36783

Very very last question! (sorry it’s my 1st time with DO and I don’t want to break the rules).
    Since I run an offroad instagram page, I would like to shoot some videos with a drone, I would have the drone guy with me as a passenger. Only problem: he’s 16. Do I need to declare something or have a noc from his father in order to have him with me in a DO drive? The boy is used to desert, his father is an offroader too. Thank you!

Anonymous
    October 4, 2016 at 7:00 pm #36785

No offense Joe, but I am too much tempted for the early morning drive with Matt. I withdrew my application, see you next time (as always preferably in the morning ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ )

October 5, 2016 at 5:25 am #36787
    quote Lucagoesoffroad:

Very very last question! (sorry it’s my 1st time with DO and I don’t want to break the rules).
    Since I run an offroad instagram page, I would like to shoot some videos with a drone, I would have the drone guy with me as a passenger. Only problem: he’s 16. Do I need to declare something or have a noc from his father in order to have him with me in a DO drive? The boy is used to desert, his father is an offroader too. Thank you!

@Lucagoesoffroad
    My understanding is that going on DO drive is the same as going on a private drive, you just agree to follow pepole who happen to be at the same place : http://www.dubaioffroadlive.local/forums/app.php/page/disclaimer

So in terms of liability, It would be your responsibility, this is why you have to have your own insurance and do not pay to be in the club that’s how I understand the disclaimer above.

hope this helps, Sebastien

October 5, 2016 at 5:59 am #36788

Thank you Sebastien, that’s great!

October 6, 2016 at 3:20 am #36792

guys

you think i will keep up with all of you with my 1.3L engine :)) ??

October 6, 2016 at 4:43 am #36793
    quote alsayegh:

guys

you think i will keep up with all of you with my 1.3L engine :)) ??

No doubts! Just join us ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous
    October 6, 2016 at 7:04 am #36799

Finally IN;)

October 6, 2016 at 8:02 am #36801

Got my Car back :yesss: I’m in for the drive :drive:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.