multi-level PM drive || Friday 15 July

• Author

Date: Friday 15 July
    Drive Type: multiple level drive (depending on marshal/member registrations)
    Meeting Point: Sharjah-Kalba rd. (E102), fossil rock (EAST) || MAP LINK || 25°09’01.7″N 55°52’25.0″E

Meeting Time: 3:30pm
    Drive Start: 4:00pm sharp!
    Drive End: ~sundown
    Duration: ~3:00hrs+

Drive Route: fossil rock – al faya – 2nd december – Big red (lead marshal to decide finish point) || this will be a long fast-paced drive
    Drive Terrain: medium technical dunes, big dunes

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU CARRY A COMPATIBLE RADIO TUNED TO DO FREQUENCIES FOUND HERE (RADIO FREQUENCIES) PLEASE READ YOUR OWNERS MANUAL AND GET ACQUAINTED WITH THE VARIOUS FUNCTIONS OF THE DEVICE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HOW TO MANUALLY INPUT A FREQUENCY!! ANYONE WITHOUT A PROPERLY CONFIGURED RADIO, WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE, FOR SAFETY REASONS!

Checklist:
    a) Keep your emergency contact info at vehicle dashboard.
    b) Carry air compressor with you and ensure it’s in working condition.
    c) Ensure your 4×4 vehicle is in perfect condition and with enough fuel.
    d) Compatible Radio is a must.
    e) Carry all necessary off-road gear / recovery equipment in good working condition.
    f) Carry enough water / refreshments / re-hydration drinks for self & co-passenger(s).

Hope to see you all there for some Friday fun \M/

July 10, 2016 at 7:34 pm #36155

I will join if I get my truck back on Thursday 😐

July 11, 2016 at 9:18 am #36157

Would love to join but flying back to the UK for 5 weeks. Have a good summer with safe and exciting drives and see you all soon. Simon

July 12, 2016 at 6:24 am #36163

I am in. Lets :drive:

July 12, 2016 at 12:36 pm #36170
    quote pachecoryan:

You also need to press the I’m in Green button to register for the drive, make sure that your name appears in the list once you do so.

July 13, 2016 at 9:49 am #36174
    quote Ahmad Pervez:

quote pachecoryan:

You also need to press the I’m in Green button to register for the drive, make sure that your name appears in the list once you do so.

Done Ahmad. Thanks.

July 13, 2016 at 5:36 pm #36176

In!

Looking forward to the drive Joe, been a while! :drive:

July 16, 2016 at 7:21 am #36177

Thanks to Joe and Baher.
    I had an excellent time on the drive, Ali Mohammed, Asim, Ankit, Jatin, Benoit, Adi…actually everyone in the Intermediate Convoy drove very well and without any major issues.
    Gallo had some power loss/ electrical problem with his Jeep and dropped off from the Convoy at Al Faya on the Road, he reached home safely.
    We finished at Badayer half an hour before sunset.

July 16, 2016 at 7:27 am #36178
    quote Ahmad Pervez:

Thanks to Joe and Baher.
    I had an excellent time on the drive, Ali Mohammed, Asim, Ankit, Jatin, Benoit, Adi…actually everyone in the Intermediate Convoy drove very well and without any major issues.
    Gallo had some power loss/ electrical problem with his Jeep and dropped off from the Convoy at Al Faya on the Road, he reached home safely.
    We finished at Badayer half an hour before sunset.

Thank you @Ahmad Pervez and @Baher for the fast paced drive. Looking forward to more of your leads! :thanks: :thanks:

July 16, 2016 at 11:48 am #36179

Great adventure , learned alot many thanks

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.