My (Awesome) Experience with Radical Motorsports

• Author

For those of you who don’t know Radical Motorsports, it is a new garage in Al Quoz managed by Saaduddin Ahmed (DO Username: Championdada); they specialize in metal fabrication and all types of off-road modifications. and maintenance jobs.

Recently while doing a routine checkup of my Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ (like every responsible offroader should), I discovered that the transmission fluid had turned brown and therefore it needed replacement. I personally like to put in the effort to also change the transmission filter with a complete oil change instead of a simple flush and refill.

Initially the plan was for Francis and I to get our hands dirty ourselves (for the fun of it) but while I was buying the necessary parts I figured that Radical Motorsports is right around the corner so why don’t I just get it done by professionals. I reached there and Saad himself lead the job on my car and the work started. They were meticulous, methodical and efficient.

All that is great but the reason why I decided to write this post is because then Saad started looking at areas that are critical to power delivery and reliability of a vehicle. Now this is knowledge that only experienced offroaders have and because Saad has been offroading for over a decade he exactly knew the points. A couple of hours later, the car’s transmission fluid with filter was replaced, throttle body had been cleaned, there was a custom bracket that had been fabricated and installed for the car battery to be absolutely steady (on those intermediate and advanced drives) and the front and rear differential oil had been investigated.

The car has been running great ever since with smooth shifts and a noticeable increase in throttle response.

I highly recommend them. These are the details for easy reference:
    Saad’s direct number: 056 104 6368

Mention you are from Dubai Offroaders for additional hospitality. ๐Ÿ˜€

January 8, 2018 at 11:03 am #40940

I second Fateh on that. I’ve the same story and I recommend them for all your offroad needs.

January 8, 2018 at 11:50 am #40941

They are good, done with them some job. I offer them to everyone who needs a skidplate protection, they have a nice range of options and good prices!!!

January 8, 2018 at 6:31 pm #40942

Sounds good ๐Ÿ˜• and near my home too ๐Ÿ˜€ . Will definitely try them next time I have some work on my Jeep.

January 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm #40946

Nice review of true story…Thanks for sharing such useful info.

Anonymous
    January 9, 2018 at 3:38 pm #40947

Mmmmmm
    A skid plate is what I need right now!
    Thanks
    K

January 10, 2018 at 6:12 am #40948
    quote Ankit post_id=46500 time=1515436276 user_id=24552:

Sounds good ๐Ÿ˜• and near my home too ๐Ÿ˜€ . Will definitely try them next time I have some work on my Jeep.

Is there any person in the world who has a Jeep and no pending work? ๐Ÿ˜€

quote karimkh post_id=46505 time=1515512311 user_id=695:

Mmmmmm
    A skid plate is what I need right now!
    Thanks
    K

Their skid plates are amazing and the price is very reasonable. Definitely a good idea.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.