My Beautiful experience today

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

potential Marshal material??? eh guys???

we need to know what was the area.

Hanii, any coords?

July 27, 2008 at 4:38 am #6480
    quote mhmdyamout:

quote Ahmed Pervez:

Hanii, any coords?

Well no coords as i havent saved em .. any how the place is just off the 8th interchange in sharjah-dhaid road going right after the sharjah cement factory… this is where i dived in.. there is a parallel tracks -which was fun- with a lot of ups and downs -fun also but wrecked the hek outta the car-, we really should check it out man

July 27, 2008 at 4:49 am #6482
    quote dusk1911:

quote mhmdyamout:

quote Ahmed Pervez:

Hanii, any coords?

Well no coords as i havent saved em .. any how the place is just off the 8th interchange in sharjah-dhaid road going right after the sharjah cement factory… this is where i dived in.. there is a parallel tracks -which was fun- with a lot of ups and downs -fun also but wrecked the hek outta the car-, we really should check it out man

We actually came out about at I/C 11, had we continued to Falaj Al Moalla, we would have passed quite close to that area…

July 27, 2008 at 4:50 am #6483
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

Nature is not a joke…it needs to be respected.

Your friend made a mistake by venturing out alone…you made another one by going in all alone…
    Any way all is well that ends well, I am happy for you that you were able to help your friend out…

The whole exercise that we do here in the trips is that we understand the dangers & pitfalls & learn how to handle these in a controlled environment,
    invite your friend on one of our trips…& ask him never to go out alone…ever…

Call one of us, if you ever have an emergency of this sort, we will come anytime…

Well i know that very well, and honestly i just had a doubt that i might be able to go in grab him and get outta there. But i had to or else they would be having some sun tanning :-D. offcourse i had your numbers with me just in case. anyway it was a good experience . HOPE NEVER TO BE REPEATED AGAIN :bounce:

July 27, 2008 at 4:52 am #6484
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

We actually came out about at I/C 11, had we continued to Falaj Al Moalla, we would have passed quite close to that area…

This is what i thought

July 27, 2008 at 5:01 am #6487
    quote dusk1911:

wrecked the hek outta the car-, we really should check it out man

naaaa.. me no wreck my car. me is nice.

July 27, 2008 at 6:09 am #6495
    quote mhmdyamout:

quote dusk1911:

wrecked the hek outta the car-, we really should check it out man

naaaa.. me no wreck my car. me is nice.

๐Ÿ˜† the way you drive , maaan i am pretty glad the car is still runnin anyhow :victory:

July 27, 2008 at 6:11 am #6496
    quote dusk1911:

๐Ÿ˜† the way you drive , maaan i am pretty glad the car is still runnin anyhow :victory:

I is nice.

July 27, 2008 at 7:05 am #6498

Going in alone…. hmmm….. agree with you on that one Pervez…. not a good idea at all.

Next time call one of the guys to do the recovery and do not go in alone again. OR
    Just call me if you want to do an insurance job on it but will have to stop at Eppco on the way… ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

July 27, 2008 at 7:07 am #6499
    quote josephleebrown:

Going in alone…. hmmm….. agree with you on that one Pervez…. not a good idea at all.

Next time call one of the guys to do the recovery and do not go in alone again. OR
    Just call me if you want to do an insurance job on it but will have to stop at Eppco on the way… ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

here is Robin.

July 27, 2008 at 8:22 am #6504

Courage is something i really respect u for u took the chance to go and help ur frnd , stupidity is that u went alone with not much experiance in the desert Pls Pls Pls Pls Next time u wanna enter the desert call me and i’ll get stuck with u then we call for help ๐Ÿ™‚

July 27, 2008 at 8:36 am #6509
    quote zdoleh:

we call for help ๐Ÿ™‚

Call me and Robin.

July 27, 2008 at 10:42 am #6518

Well i was actually waiting for me to get stuck then i would call for help :unsure:

July 27, 2008 at 10:55 am #6519
    quote dusk1911:

Well i was actually waiting for me to get stuck then i would call for help :unsure:

What if u were stuck in an area with no network cover? as a newbie what if u made a mistake and god forbid u made a mistake and rolled over.. man we never went rescuing anyone no matter how simple the stuck was, we are at least 3 cars.

That doesnt mean that u didnt do a right thing by going to help ur frnd. but nevertheless be careful mate.

July 27, 2008 at 2:21 pm #6523

agreed with the above that you should never go alone…but he went and came out alive and well…for that he deserves a purple heart….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.