Need Advice on G Cherokee 2005 (V8 5.7 Lit engine)

• Author

As many of you are aware that currently im driving Prado :drive: , which would not last with me for long :(( ………. and since this is one thing that i started loving after joining the club ๐Ÿ˜€ …. hence im looking for my own 4*4 :yesss: ……. in this process i came across Jeep G Cherokee 2005 (V8 5.7 Lit engine QUADRA Drive) #:-s which i feel in good condition. With leather seats, sun roof blah blah in toto full option. :-B
    I need your advice ๐Ÿ˜• if this vehicle good for offroading…… and does AED 40000 worth paying for this keeping in mind that this car has run only 120000 KM……or should i go back and search for Toyota 4*4 :-ss

July 27, 2015 at 8:34 am #33508

It would not be my first choice in vehicles. I believe we had a discussion about which vehicles to go for.

Unless this comes with all offroad mods I think the money that you would need to spend to make it suitable and ongoing in terms of maintenance might not be the best choice for you.

July 27, 2015 at 8:46 am #33509

I love my own setup: one nice daily driver, taking me to office and family trips, and a cheap like peanuts Jeep, you’ve seen it ๐Ÿ™‚
    The choice you mentioned is one of the worst ๐Ÿ˜€
    If you want only one car, cheapest deal is Pathy 2002-2005 (great 4×4 system, great ground clearance, 240 HP, 3.5L best Nissan engine, can be easily tuned, etc) You can have one after all the fixings ~25k max
    Many other choices, depending on your needs and budget ๐Ÿ˜€

July 27, 2015 at 11:00 am #33510

Yes @DuncanField we discussed on getting a good toyota, this thing just came across hence got tempted, thank @JustDen for call and good info…. would move on and look for another good deal…

Thanks Guys for your support….. it means a lot… :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.