New bee drive + intermediate drive 5/10/2012

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Just a question, I have been on training with Emirates driving school for the basics, I would like to know if you guys do similar training, and where is the location of your offices?
    I would like to join in case you have Training for people who know very little driving in the desert

September 30, 2012 at 12:33 pm #19284

I will join

September 30, 2012 at 12:50 pm #19285

Hi Amuterra,

You need to register for the drive by clicking on the register for trip tap that is at the bottom of the drive post. When click, you will see your name added, and you will be ready to join the trip.
    This is a newbee drive, so the Marshals will give you the basics for a safe and fun drive.
    Our offices change every weekend to different locations in the desert. No need to take any additional class.
    Be there on time, follow all the instructions from the Marshals and you will do good. Nissan Terra is a very good car for this.
    Bring lots of water….always carry lots of water.
    Enjoy

September 30, 2012 at 12:56 pm #19286
    quote amruta:

I will join

I saw in the chat you were asking if ladies join the club. Most of the time you will see only guys driving, but sometimes there are some ladies that dare to drive :drive: . In most of the drives there will be ladies as copilot….my wife is my permanent co-pilot and joins me for every drive….and also gives me instructions! If you don’t feel uncomfortable with a bunch of gentleman (notice I used that word on purpose), you will have fun. This club is family oriented, and if we don’t have many ladies drivers, is not because we wanted to be like that…it is just the way it is.

September 30, 2012 at 1:07 pm #19287

Thanks Mr Leiva, I did click on the button but cannot seee my name

September 30, 2012 at 1:11 pm #19288
    quote amruta:

Thanks Mr Leiva, I did click on the button but cannot seee my name

Hi, you are registered. Your name is already there

These members registered for this trip by desert knight (total 3). Maximum number of registrations allowed for this trip: 35.
    amruta โ€ข julianroberts4941 โ€ข Dune Rider

September 30, 2012 at 1:13 pm #19289

Thanks for registering me sir

September 30, 2012 at 1:18 pm #19290

Amruta,

These members registered for this trip by desert knight (total 3). Maximum number of registrations allowed for this trip: 35.
    amruta โ€ข julianroberts4941 โ€ข Dune Rider

Pls see above mssge..

September 30, 2012 at 1:20 pm #19291
    quote amruta:

Thanks for registering me sir

I didn’t do it, you did when you click ๐Ÿ˜€ It is that easy.

I see in the chat that you might come with friends. If they will come in your car, no need to register. If they will drive their own, It is important for them to register. We want everybody that comes to a drive, to read the conditions carefully and agree. Is easy to register and there is no obligation other than have fun.

September 30, 2012 at 2:24 pm #19295
    quote Robinson:

quote amruta:

I will join

This club is family oriented, and if we don’t have many ladies drivers, is not because we wanted to be like that…it is just the way it is.

Hi amruta, we will have at least one more lady driver on this trip. My wife vidhi will be piloting the nissan patrol while i go back to my beloved jk. And this only her 2nd drive so i guess you have company!

October 1, 2012 at 6:20 am #19298

Thats nice Satyen, so I will have company and will not be the only newcomer ๐Ÿ™‚

October 1, 2012 at 8:21 am #19299

Thank you Ali sir ๐Ÿ™‚
    Will you be present too for this training?

October 1, 2012 at 10:25 am #19300

Chief – U have somebody already registered for two drives a day for the same time. Want to see which drive he is going to attend??? ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‰

October 1, 2012 at 11:22 am #19304
    quote GKumar:

Chief – U have somebody already registered for two drives a day for the same time. Want to see which drive he is going to attend??? ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‰

I’ve noticed too. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜‰

October 1, 2012 at 2:34 pm #19315

Hi there,

I would love to be part of the trip. I’d like to point out that this will be my first offroad trip!
    Would appreciate it if someone can let me know what are the main things I need to bring along with me.

Looking forwad to learn from the pros!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.