New bee drive + intermediate drive 5/10/2012

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    quote nbaker:

Hi there,

I would love to be part of the trip. I’d like to point out that this will be my first offroad trip!
    Would appreciate it if someone can let me know what are the main things I need to bring along with me.

Looking forwad to learn from the pros!

Welcome to Dubai Offroaders Nour ๐Ÿ™‚

Please register for the trip by clicking the orange color tab “Register for Trip” at the very first drive post. Once you are registered for the trip, your username shall be displayed in the registered member list, right below the very first post :-BD

Please check the below hyperlink, which will give clear idea about the offroad equipments a newbee shall be having.
    http://www.dubaioffroadlive.local/forums/dubai-offroaders-equipments-for-offroading-t1396.html#p15074

Enjoy the drive with us, drive safe :drive:

October 1, 2012 at 7:01 pm #19326
    quote desert knight:

satyen can you please register your wife as a member also .thank you

Seems like we will be driving in the same car after all. Gonna miss my jk this week as well!!

October 2, 2012 at 6:34 am #19344

Salaam and good morning
    Satyen , why ? is it coz u did not reg. ur wife yet .
    u know it will take only few mints to do so.
    it is good adia to have her as a member.
    thank u .

October 3, 2012 at 8:25 am #19373

why on facebook show the trip at 2pm and here shows 2:15 pm ?

October 4, 2012 at 6:06 am #19389

Hi Guys,

Can I have directions to the meeting point. Also is it Maliha Road or maleeha road as posted. Look forward to your response.

October 4, 2012 at 6:12 am #19390
    quote julianroberts4941:

Hi Guys,

Can I have directions to the meeting point. Also is it Maliha Road or maleeha road as posted. Look forward to your response.

This is the meeting point:- http://www.dubaioffroadlive.local/forums/sharjah-kalba-road.php

October 4, 2012 at 8:28 am #19400
    quote Dune Rider:

Salaam and good morning
    Satyen , why ? is it coz u did not reg. ur wife yet .
    thank u .

Salaam ammi.
    the wife is still not comfortable driving on her own. so i think couple more trips together might bring the confidence. i have give her the link to register already so hopefully she should get around to doing it soon.

October 4, 2012 at 1:05 pm #19411

i’m innnn!!!! got my ride, ready to see you all out there!!!! :drive:

October 4, 2012 at 3:16 pm #19414

I guess you sit is IN , but could not reg.
    he can’t remember his password

October 5, 2012 at 6:56 pm #19420

Thankyou for the trip !!! It was awesome …. :thanks:

Anonymous
    October 5, 2012 at 8:12 pm #19424

Hi All! had an amazing first ride today thanks to Ali and the team. Thanks for teaching us all the moves and how not to get stuck…

October 6, 2012 at 7:04 am #19441

Salaam to all
    Chief , where is the trip report .?

October 6, 2012 at 8:19 pm #19465

We had around 16 Newbees for this successful training drive :-BD Hats off to Abdullah for the awesome job once again ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ You cant expect that level of details and guidance on basic and technical offroading, for anyone other than from our own veteran offroader ๐Ÿ™‚ :-BD :ymapplause:

Despite all these its ๐Ÿ˜ฎ and ๐Ÿ™ to have so far only 2 trip reports / feedback :((

Come on guys, its your club and you are free and welcome to cast here your feedback. Your feedback are valuable to us for keep doing a better job every next time :drive: :drive: :drive:

October 7, 2012 at 9:26 am #19471

Well done to Abdullah again – another great introductory briefing!

I would have gone on the newbie drive if i knew freebies were being given out!!

How about free k&n air filters and 2″ lift kits for FJ’s? ๐Ÿ˜€ lol

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.