New/Few Bee+Inter drive on 19th Sep 14

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Drive Type: New/Fewbee & Intermediate Drive

Meeting Point: 24.716623, 55.620491 (google maps)
    N24 42.598 E55 37.138 (GPS users)[map]24.71703,55.62085(Al Faqa Mosque – Meeting Point)[/map]
    Meeting Time: 14.45pm
    Drive Start: 15.00pm sharp

Drive Route &Terrain: Side Sloping, Ridge Riding, Cresting, Big Dunes, Technical Dunes

Duration: 3 hours (sundown)

A New/Fewbee & Intermediate drive level convoy. The drive starts from Al Faqa and shall finish at nearby exit based on drive performance.

Convoy Allocation will be posted on Friday morning so that all who attend know who they will be driving with and at which level. This will allow the convoys to be briefed and the drive started on time. On arrival please deflate immediately and find your lead Marshall and allocated sweep for the drive.

New/Few Bee ( Channel 5)
    1. Matthews
    2. Gordon
    3. Jean Piere
    4. Badboy
    5. Bukho001
    6. Multani Mango
    7. Pbencini
    8. Bumohamed
    9.Baha999
    10.Duli
    11. Jabiad
    12. Vijay
    13. Baher

Intermediate ( Channel 6)
    1. Duncan
    2. Asem
    3. Elie
    4. Offroad
    5. Yohan
    6. WFperryman
    7. Bernd Zeiten
    8. Aemi

Hope to see you all there for some friday fun.

Please read the following and register for the drive:-

Checklist:-

a) Keep your emergency contact info at vehicle dashboard.
    b) Carry air compressor with you and ensure it’s in working condition.
    c) Ensure your 4 x 4 vehicle is in perfect condition and with enough fuel.
    d) Compatible Radio is a must.
    e) Carry all necessary off-road gears / recovery equipment in good condition.
    f) Carry enough water / refreshments / re-hydration drinks for self & co-passenger(s).

Equipment that one needs to carry for off-roading
    Rules of the trip
    Dubai Offroaders – Disclaimer

Sanjay Matthews
    055 5617510

September 16, 2014 at 3:40 pm #30886

Hello everyone.
    I am back in town and can’t wait to join you guys on this trip.

September 16, 2014 at 5:44 pm #30891
    quote Elie:

Hello everyone.
    I am back in town and can’t wait to join you guys on this trip.

Welcome back Elie and see you on Friday 🙂 .

September 17, 2014 at 5:01 am #30893

Sanjay’s Faqaa drives have become very popular!!!
    Maybe I too need to go and share the excitement…
    :ymhug:
    (permission from H.O. pending)
    :-s

September 17, 2014 at 6:28 am #30898

Sanjay ‘the faqaa master’ Mathews :-ss

Our last drive there was fantastic, right until we found the softest bowl of sand in the UAE. Luckily it was next to the exit point.

Should be fun :drive:

September 17, 2014 at 7:38 am #30899
    quote DuncanField:

Sanjay ‘the faqaa master’ Mathews :-ss

Our last drive there was fantastic, right until we found the softest bowl of sand in the UAE. Luckily it was next to the exit point.

Should be fun :drive:

Yes Duncan and Ahmed Bhai,
    I really enjoy driving in those dunes and so do our fellow members. Whenever Al Faqa is announced there is a good turnout 😀 .

See you’ll there. :drive:

:thanks:

September 17, 2014 at 8:07 am #30900

I am finally committed to rejoining you guys in the sand. Have removed the front air dam from my Jeep, so hopefully I won’t end up with too much damage to the car… :drive:

September 17, 2014 at 8:25 pm #30904
    quote GordonDK1973:

I am finally committed to rejoining you guys in the sand. Have removed the front air dam from my Jeep, so hopefully I won’t end up with too much damage to the car… :drive:

Good to hear that; see u Gordon tomorrow :drive:

September 18, 2014 at 8:53 am #30908
    quote GordonDK1973:

Just need to clarify that I will be joining the Newbee convoy, since this is my first time in the sand with this car. :thanks:

September 18, 2014 at 8:57 am #30909
    quote GordonDK1973:

quote GordonDK1973:

Just need to clarify that I will be joining the Newbee convoy, since this is my first time in the sand with this car. :thanks:

Yes, no issues Jimmy, I think its best you go newbie until you get used to your new car :thanks:

September 18, 2014 at 2:53 pm #30911

Hi,
    I don’t think my upgrade to 2 Stars (intermediate) was applied to my profile.
    I’d prefer to drive with the intermediate convey.

Regards,
    Walter

September 18, 2014 at 3:27 pm #30912
    quote wfperryman:

Hi,
    I don’t think my upgrade to 2 Stars (intermediate) was applied to my profile.
    I’d prefer to drive with the intermediate convey.

Regards,
    Walter

Don’t worry Walter, you will be intermediate and with me. The upgrades rely on our web Marshall Hamza and they are all in process fear not. Just give us some time to complete.

:thanks:

September 18, 2014 at 4:22 pm #30913

Hey guys, I would like to join you on this trip with a friend of mine (2 cars). My friend is not a member of the forum but he will sign up tomorrow. We usually go on drives together but thought of going with a big group this time.
    Hope it’s not too late to register and would be great if we can get contact details of whoever is in charge tomorrow.
    Thanks guys!

September 18, 2014 at 6:12 pm #30914
    quote jabiad:

Hey guys, I would like to join you on this trip with a friend of mine (2 cars). My friend is not a member of the forum but he will sign up tomorrow. We usually go on drives together but thought of going with a big group this time.
    Hope it’s not too late to register and would be great if we can get contact details of whoever is in charge tomorrow.
    Thanks guys!

hi. All contacts for the marshall are on the drive post page. You will need to be registered and join the drive. See you tomorrow

September 18, 2014 at 6:32 pm #30915

I am not sure.so tentative.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.