Newbee++ drive 9/3/2012

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    quote Ganesh:

Dear Hamza…

can u pls help in re-arranging the pics I uploaded… :thanks:

Ganesh, please upload the pictures in the gallery. All offroad pictures belong in the gallery. Thanks. Follow any link to upload the images to our gallery. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

March 10, 2012 at 6:18 am #16085

Noted Sir… :thanks: ๐Ÿ™‚

March 10, 2012 at 6:31 am #16087

It was indeed a pleasure to lead a New Beee Drive and thanks to Ali whose advice i was following and having understood the concept of “Saftey” kept the drive easy for the New Bees.

ALI THANKS FOR YOUR SELFESS SERVICE OT ONLY FOR YOUR ADVICE BUT ALSO FOR BRINGING MY PATROL IN A SUPERB CONDITION AND BRO, IT WAS A PLEASURE DRIVING WITH YOU.

Trust everybody enhoyed the drive and thanks to one and all!!! :thanks:

March 10, 2012 at 6:45 am #16090
    quote krishnan:

It was indeed a pleasure to lead a New Beee Drive and thanks to Ali whose advice i was following and having understood the concept of “Saftey” kept the drive easy for the New Bees.

:-BD :-BD :-BD :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

March 10, 2012 at 6:49 pm #16100

Thanks to GeodanielDXB, we have new headers now! But, I need you guys to post your pictures in the gallery. All the drives related pictures belong in the gallery. That way, they show up on the main page. I have uploaded some pictures from today’s drive, which I took from this thread in the gallery.

March 10, 2012 at 7:14 pm #16101

Dear All,

Thank u very much …………..

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.